Breaking: Roy Moore Releases Witness Testimony Proving Allred And Accuser Nelson Lied

Since The Washington Post dropped a bombshell story on November 9 in which four women accused Republican Senate candidate from Alabama Roy Moore of sexual misconduct while they were in their teens, three more women have come forward with their own stories of Moore's encounters with them, bringing the total to seven accusers.

With the exception of one woman, who was 18 at the time, all of the accusers were underage when the misconduct allegedly occurred. The youngest was only 14 years old.

All the women who have accused Roy Moore of sexual misconduct

Looks pretty damning.

Failing to remember the layout and hours from a restaurants that you visited 40 years ago isn’t proof anyone lied. I don’t remember the layout of my favourite restaurant from 40 years ago and we went there often.

And staff don’t remember a guy in a suit from 40 years ago. Oh my!

You reek of desperation. There are more than a dozen witnesses corroborating these women’s stories. Your candidate is scum.

20171119_163356-e1511131351407.jpg

With the exception of one woman, who was 18 at the time, all of the accusers were underage when the misconduct allegedly occurred
The key word there is "allegedly". Let us know when you have something other than accusations. Some proof would suffice. You know, like a PICTURE? Ahem. :eusa_whistle:

Last week, the moore supporters were whining that the witnesses against moore were all lying. This week, they are saying that the testimony of this alleged witness constitutes proof that they are all lying.

Didnt Ted Kennedy's fellow senators glorify him even after he killed a woman? Whats the big deal here?

Moore is going to be the tar baby even in 2020. Proof positive that the GOP has no moral compass.

Name a politition who does. Thing is, they (libtards) could have done this and made it work, but they acted crazy, not only democrats but republicans to. Moore is going to be elected to tell McConnel, Pelosi and Schumer to fucking eat it. Y’all are like Trumpkins now.

Forum List

Back