Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

i guess it's obama's fault he was right about all that clinging...

Anon1224899965-YouClingToGunsAndReligionYouRACIS663326_lg.jpg

You seem to be under the impression that I consider Rove v. Wade the only advancement liberals have made in this war on Christianity. A lot has happened since the court decided that case. It has been a steady progression of demands by the left with the intention of

never letting reproductive-rights fade as a contentious political issue.

didn't you just cry about people putting words in your mouth??

"You seem to be under the impression that"
:blahblah:

"never letting reproductive-rights fade as a contentious political issue"

^ it's the GOP's poor leadership which has perpetuated this sort of emotional pandering that holds the rest of our country hostage to these bogus strawmen, election after election after election ad nauseam...........

war on Christianity...pffft Jesus Christ is pro choice, he told me so himself! :lol:
You danced around that like John Travolta.

Was that from Saturday Night Fever......or was it Urban Cowboy????

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
View attachment 40421
Wow, is that pic for real?
here is the procedure as real as it gets if you can handle it.. made me cry..
warning graphic
Video showing a late term abortion in which the fetus' head is crushed to facilitate removal from the mother.

Late Term Abortion - DnaTube.com - Scientific Video and Animation Site
The mother and the doctor/butcher should be arrested.

stay out of everyone else's business. you're barely smart enough to govern your own affairs.

and keep your bible away from my laws.
So there just your laws now eh ? Hmm, now since when did the law become owned and used by very specific citizens in this country now ? Maybe the law should be taken back from these specific citizens who have misused and abused our system of laws in the ways that they are being abused now, and this I think should be done because the laws are being abused badly these days by these devils. The bad people are using the law in ways that the law was never intended to be used, and that needs to stop, because the law should never become a shield for bad things or wrong doings, but that is exactly what it is being used for these days and times. I just wonder when people will wake up finally from it all.

How about the good citizens who are in this nation, somehow to take back the law, and then redirect the bad people in keeping their immoral, indecent and dirty hands off of the laws of this land once again,

You danced around that like John Travolta.

Was that from Saturday Night Fever......or was it Urban Cowboy????

danced around what, exactly..?

tumblr_m16u8gtfC91qbjumwo1_400.gif

^ is your sig pic how you actually IMAGINE yourself as you post such nonsense? :lmao:

here is the procedure as real as it gets if you can handle it.. made me cry..
warning graphic
Video showing a late term abortion in which the fetus' head is crushed to facilitate removal from the mother.

Late Term Abortion - DnaTube.com - Scientific Video and Animation Site
The mother and the doctor/butcher should be arrested.

stay out of everyone else's business. you're barely smart enough to govern your own affairs.

and keep your bible away from my laws.
So there just your laws now eh ? Hmm, now since when did the law become owned and used by very specific citizens in this country now ? Maybe the law should be taken back from these specific citizens who have misused and abused our system of laws in the ways that they are being abused now, and this I think should be done because the laws are being abused badly these days by these devils. The bad people are using the law in ways that the law was never intended to be used, and that needs to stop, because the law should never become a shield for bad things or wrong doings, but that is exactly what it is being used for these days and times. I just wonder when people will wake up finally from it all.

How about the good citizens who are in this nation, somehow to take back the law, and then redirect the bad people in keeping their immoral, indecent and dirty hands off of the laws of this land once again,

how about maybe you could comprehend her comments in context of the topic rather than project nonsense.

It's interesting, but not surprising, how this issue exposes the authoritarianism common to most on the right, the contempt most conservatives have for individual liberty, and how most rightists seek to compel conformity to their errant, subjective dogma through force of law, in violation of the Constitution.

We can't be rid of the bane of the social right too soon.

yet you have no problem with the law making YOUR beliefs the law......

and as soon as the law requires you to have an abortion you can complain.

until then, keep your beliefs away from other people. because no one cares.
sixty million dead children care.......
How many people did your gawds kill per the flood tale?
are you "gawd" now?......
How many people / unborn children did your various gawds slaughter per the flood tale?
are you "gawd" now?....

and as soon as the law requires you to have an abortion you can complain.

until then, keep your beliefs away from other people. because no one cares.
60,000,000 dead children can't care.......They can't feel.....They can't contribute to society.....They can't pay taxes.
And you would force women to have those children as a function of your extremist religious beliefs. You need to step up to the plate and promise the means for care and shelter for those children.
Nobody forced them to fuck.

They had a choice.
Does that include rape?

No one forced you to think through your hysterical claims, so you never bothered.
what about the other 59,450,000?

no one is eager to kill.

we're eager for you to stay the hell out of women's decision making processes which are constitutionally protected.
"I stand behind a woman's right to kill her unborn child anytime she damn well pleases but I'm not eager about it"......

MUDWHISTLE SAID:

“Nobody forced them to fuck.
They had a choice.”

And women have the protected liberty to make the choice to have a child or not.

Americans have the right to decide for themselves personal, private matters absent unwarranted interference by the state – they have the right to decide with whom they'll have sex, the right to decide with whom they'll marry, and the right to decide whether to have a child or not.

60,000,000 dead children can't care.......They can't feel.....They can't contribute to society.....They can't pay taxes.
And you would force women to have those children as a function of your extremist religious beliefs. You need to step up to the plate and promise the means for care and shelter for those children.
Nobody forced them to fuck.

They had a choice.
Does that include rape?

No one forced you to think through your hysterical claims, so you never bothered.
what about the other 59,450,000?
What about your gawds mass murder of humanity per the Noah fable?

"Do you agree... that a fetus isn't human"

Of course an embryo/fetus is human, but that's not the issue.

And yet again: as a fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not legally a person, and not entitled to Constitutional protections, consequently the right to privacy of the woman is paramount and immune from attack by the state.

This is why – also a fact of Constitutional law – abortion is not 'murder,' nor the embryo/fetus a 'baby,' to argue otherwise is ignorant and unfounded, or willful demagoguery.

no one is eager to kill.

we're eager for you to stay the hell out of women's decision making processes which are constitutionally protected.
"I stand behind a woman's right to kill her unborn child anytime she damn well pleases but I'm not eager about it"......
And zealots like you stand behind your perceived right to force your extremist beliefs on others.

You christian Taliban have been on the wrong side of what most Americans believe to be an issue of women's health, reproductive rights and personal freedoms for decades.

no one is eager to kill.

And zealots like you stand behind your perceived right to force your extremist beliefs on others.

You christian Taliban have been on the wrong side of what most Americans believe to be an issue of women's health, reproductive rights and personal freedoms for decades.
Five decades this year, in fact.

And after half a century the unwarranted contempt for the rights of women remain.

I have raised three awesome children and have an 8 yr old at home still..
Of course, dear. Did you steal that from Alex Jones bio page?
Wow...you really are crazy
That notwithstanding, you're the one cutting and pasting phony photographs. How does it feel to be exposed as a fraud and a liar?
the links are all provided and if you dispute them instead of your completely inane and dishonest denials post what you think is the factual appearance of a 20 week in utero and its condition after the abortion..otherwise you are no more than a babbling cretin incapable of presenting any valid argument
Providing links is pointless when your links are directed to wacky conspiracy theory sites.

You're the prototype for the gullible loon and the model for the vacant-minded "I read it on the internet so it must be true" ideot.

the links are all provided and if you dispute them instead of your completely inane and dishonest denials post what you think is the factual appearance of a 20 week in utero and its condition after the abortion..otherwise you are no more than a babbling cretin incapable of presenting any valid argument

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.

What proof do you have that they are fake pictures or that they are extremists?
A premature birth can survive at 24 weeks.
The baby is not fully formed at 6 months or even 7 months yet outside the womb they have a good survival rate. At 23 weeks it is 15%, 24 weeks 55% and 25 weeks about 80%

Here you go...

This is an extremist site.

12 WEEK OLD BABY WALKS IN THE WOMB!

12 WEEK OLD BABY WALKS IN THE WOMB

So you have a problem with the new 3D ultrasound images pioneered by Professor Stuart Campbell at London's Create Health Clinic?
3D ultrasound has showed movement of the infant much more clearly.
It is these new 3d images that is changing the minds of our young people in colleges all across the land and they are becoming more pro life.
3D Ultrasound Photo Gallery

if 3d ultrasound is worrisome

4d ultrasound is indeed problematic

Forum List

Back