Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

no one is eager to kill.

we're eager for you to stay the hell out of women's decision making processes which are constitutionally protected.
"I stand behind a woman's right to kill her unborn child anytime she damn well pleases but I'm not eager about it"......
And zealots like you stand behind your perceived right to force your extremist beliefs on others.

You christian Taliban have been on the wrong side of what most Americans believe to be an issue of women's health, reproductive rights and personal freedoms for decades.
Five decades this year, in fact.

And after half a century the unwarranted contempt for the rights of women remain.
No one has the right to do this...
Late Term Abortion - DnaTube.com - Scientific Video and Animation Site

no one is eager to kill.

we're eager for you to stay the hell out of women's decision making processes which are constitutionally protected.
"I stand behind a woman's right to kill her unborn child anytime she damn well pleases but I'm not eager about it"......
And zealots like you stand behind your perceived right to force your extremist beliefs on others.

You christian Taliban have been on the wrong side of what most Americans believe to be an issue of women's health, reproductive rights and personal freedoms for decades.

And after half a century the unwarranted contempt for the rights of women remain.

because if they were actually pro life, they'd make sure that the kids were taken care of after they're born. instead they vote to cut SNAP.

it's about punishing the harlots because they hate women.

You poor, dear. You're just incensed that you can't shut up those "bitches" with a back- handed slap. Shirley, the "bitches" deserve it.

I thought I was talking to only one?

Am I talking to more than one, Sybil?
A recognizable pattern - you can't defend your extremist position so you're left to sidesteps and obfuscation.

You fundie wackjobs are simply out of touch with the views of most Americans.

Nope. I have defended my positions very eloquently.....and you have responded with more and more false accusations.

"By GAWD......if you don't feel like I do.....YOU'RE A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT!!!!!
Conspiracy theories won't resuscitate your bankrupt argument.

Conspiracy theories?

You painted me with such a wide brush throwing me in with the Holy-rollers, Bible-bangers, and the Roman Catholics......

I haven't been to church in years. The sermons sometimes turns my stomach. I can't stand televangelists.

I just know that abortion is a serious issue.....I'm a defender for those who can't defend themselves from a lousy mother.

What I'm doing is witnessing to people who take life so lightly that is can be snuffed out because they think a moment's indiscretion can be solved by charging it to Uncle Sam......cuz having to raise the little darling would be such a total drag. There should be heavy consequences for not using a rubber. I also understand that some women can't go on the pill and still others can't control their menstrual cycles properly without them. Yet all of the women who just like going to Frat-parties are using up all of the benefits needed by the poor.

It's a complicated subject......and should be left up to physicians.....not dirtbag politicians.

It should be between a woman and her doctor. That's the whole idea around being pro-choice. You say you're a defender for those who can't defend themselves from a lousy mother. IMO, that's a big contradiction since you're anti-choice, and would love to force women to carry full term. Also, how many crack babies are you willing to adopt? Just curious.

"There should be heavy consequences for not using a rubber."

How are you going to enforce that, crotch-sniffer?

no one is eager to kill.

because if they were actually pro life, they'd make sure that the kids were taken care of after they're born. instead they vote to cut SNAP.

RED HERRING...STRAWMAN

A recognizable pattern - you can't defend your extremist position so you're left to sidesteps and obfuscation.

Nope. I have defended my positions very eloquently.....and you have responded with more and more false accusations.

Conspiracy theories?

You painted me with such a wide brush throwing me in with the Holy-rollers, Bible-bangers, and the Roman Catholics......

I haven't been to church in years. The sermons sometimes turns my stomach. I can't stand televangelists.

I just know that abortion is a serious issue.....I'm a defender for those who can't defend themselves from a lousy mother.

What I'm doing is witnessing to people who take life so lightly that is can be snuffed out because they think a moment's indiscretion can be solved by charging it to Uncle Sam......cuz having to raise the little darling would be such a total drag. There should be heavy consequences for not using a rubber. I also understand that some women can't go on the pill and still others can't control their menstrual cycles properly without them. Yet all of the women who just like going to Frat-parties are using up all of the benefits needed by the poor.

It's a complicated subject......and should be left up to physicians.....not dirtbag politicians.

It should be between a woman and her doctor. That's the whole idea around being pro-choice. You say you're a defender for those who can't defend themselves from a lousy mother. IMO, that's a big contradiction since you're anti-choice, and would love to force women to carry full term. Also, how many crack babies are you willing to adopt? Just curious.

Fuck you too.

Once again.....I never said I wanted to prevent anyone from committing this crime. I left it up to your conscience.

So fuck off.

Conspiracy theories?

Fuck you too.

Once again.....I never said I wanted to prevent anyone from committing this crime. I left it up to your conscience.

So fuck off.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh, that was funny. You need to get your panties out of that wad.

The soul is NOT created at conception or during gestation or at birth. The soul is an eternal conscious energy life form that is here having a temporary life experience in the physical world. After the physical vehicle (body) dies, the soul will return to the place it left when it incarnated into physical reality, and prepare for its next incarnation. Eternal life is NOT physical. It is spiritual. Physical material cannot exist in the spirit world. The energy levels there are so enormous physical matter of any kind would be instantly destroyed. We are all already eternal souls sharing a temporary experience in this physical reality--something we've all done before in past lives.

Last edited:
I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.

What proof do you have that they are fake pictures or that they are extremists?
A premature birth can survive at 24 weeks.
The baby is not fully formed at 6 months or even 7 months yet outside the womb they have a good survival rate. At 23 weeks it is 15%, 24 weeks 55% and 25 weeks about 80%

Here you go...

This is an extremist site.

12 WEEK OLD BABY WALKS IN THE WOMB!

12 WEEK OLD BABY WALKS IN THE WOMB

So you have a problem with the new 3D ultrasound images pioneered by Professor Stuart Campbell at London's Create Health Clinic?
3D ultrasound has showed movement of the infant much more clearly.
It is these new 3d images that is changing the minds of our young people in colleges all across the land and they are becoming more pro life.
3D Ultrasound Photo Gallery

if 3d ultrasound is worrisome

4d ultrasound is indeed problematic

Another fake propaganda video.

Conspiracy theories?

Fuck you too.

So fuck off.

Again I ask, how are you going to enforce this, my little crotch-sniffer?:p

"Do you agree... that a fetus isn't human"

no, i do not.

i believe the OP is probably making fun of emotional nutjobs like you.

That little blob of red jelly certainly has the potential to become a person. :p

However, there are no 12 week old fetuses walking around, rubbing its eyes, as the conservative christian extremist sites would have people believe.

Last edited:
You poor, dear. You're just incensed that you can't shut up those "bitches" with a back- handed slap. Shirley, the "bitches" deserve it.

Conspiracy theories?

it should be left to women and their doctors.

consequences for not wearing a rubber? it seems men are the ones supposed to wear those. and yet you want the women to suffer?

thanks for proving my point.

It's interesting, but not surprising, how this issue exposes the authoritarianism common to most on the right, the contempt most conservatives have for individual liberty, and how most rightists seek to compel conformity to their errant, subjective dogma through force of law, in violation of the Constitution.

We can't be rid of the bane of the social right too soon.
Oh.....is that a threat?

Do you want to get rid of us by killing us?

Or do you want to do it by murdering our children?

MUDWHISTLE SAID:

“Nobody forced them to fuck.
They had a choice.”

And women have the protected liberty to make the choice to have a child or not.

Americans have the right to decide for themselves personal, private matters absent unwarranted interference by the state – they have the right to decide with whom they'll have sex, the right to decide with whom they'll marry, and the right to decide whether to have a child or not.
Yes you do. And you also have no right to make others pay for your decisions.

All of you liberals are crazy.

You keep repeating talking-points that have nothing to do with what I've been saying all God Damned day.

Conspiracy theories?

it should be left to women and their doctors.

consequences for not wearing a rubber? it seems men are the ones supposed to wear those. and yet you want the women to suffer?

thanks for proving my point.

Personally I wish you would put a rubber over your head .......

no one is eager to kill.

Yeah.....we also hate furry puppies too.

Conspiracy theories?

Fuck you too.

So fuck off.

Again I ask, how are you going to enforce this, my little crotch-sniffer?:p

It's not up to me, c#nt.

"Do you agree... that a fetus isn't human"

no, i do not.

i believe the OP is probably making fun of emotional nutjobs like you.

That little blob of red jelly certainly has the potential to become a person. :p

However, there are no 12 week old fetuses walking around, rubbing its eyes, as the conservative christian extremist sites would have people believe.
Yup.....it's real funny to you.....You sick biatch!!

You have to dehumanize it so you can murder it without any remorse.

Forum List

Back