Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

So even he saw the balance begin to shift in these things, wherefore the balance is becoming lost as man seeks to take the seat of God in this world, and for which he and another wants to now totally control.

According to the Bible's narrative of Jesus, his Kingdom is not of this world. It was the third temptation that he faced, and he declined it.
How crazy was old satan, to not have totally understood for whom it was that he had standing before him on that day or did he ? The offer explains it all, and of course the situation and refusal of such an offer tells us that it was not ole Beelzebub's time to be dealt with as of yet, but his time is coming fast so stay tuned.
75% of this Nation says you're wrong.

our government is not here to enforce your church's biases.

Our government eh, as if it is not her government too ? You see this is the problem these days, otherwise the anti-Christ left seems to think that it now has a monopoly on the united states government, and upon the actions of the u.s. government in which is to almost always run in their favor now, but this will soon be changing as people have finally figured all of this out.

The people make up the government of this nation, and so there are many different wings attached to it. Now if a Christian supports the government in this nation, then that means that the government has enough religious character about itself, that it would draw upon that wing of support when needed, just as it does with any other wing that attaches itself to it as well.

the first amendment prevents you from making your religious beliefs into MY law.

keep your own beliefs. stay out of mine. i don't believe in yours.
The same amendment tells me that congress shall pass NO LAW regarding my free expression of my religion

Would you murder puppies just because the mother was raped?

You're so eager to kill should the right situation arise....I wonder about the debth of your moral depravity...
I feel a victim of a misquote
:dunno:

So even he saw the balance begin to shift in these things, wherefore the balance is becoming lost as man seeks to take the seat of God in this world, and for which he and another wants to now totally control.

According to the Bible's narrative of Jesus, his Kingdom is not of this world. It was the third temptation that he faced, and he declined it.
How crazy was old satan, to not have totally understood for whom it was that he had standing before him on that day or did he ? The offer explains it all, and of course the situation and refusal of such an offer tells us that it was not ole Beelzebub's time to be dealt with as of yet, but his time is coming fast so stay tuned.
75% of this Nation says you're wrong.

Our government eh, as if it is not her government too ? You see this is the problem these days, otherwise the anti-Christ left seems to think that it now has a monopoly on the united states government, and upon the actions of the u.s. government in which is to almost always run in their favor now, but this will soon be changing as people have finally figured all of this out.

The people make up the government of this nation, and so there are many different wings attached to it. Now if a Christian supports the government in this nation, then that means that the government has enough religious character about itself, that it would draw upon that wing of support when needed, just as it does with any other wing that attaches itself to it as well.

the first amendment prevents you from making your religious beliefs into MY law.

The same amendment tells me that congress shall pass NO LAW regarding my free expression of my religion

You're so eager to kill should the right situation arise....I wonder about the debth of your moral depravity...

no one is eager to kill.

we're eager for you to stay the hell out of women's decision making processes which are constitutionally protected.

As (apparently) a far right religious zealot, or is that loon? I can never remember the stereotype that the left has stuck me in. Perhaps we can get the atheists or the pro-abortion crowd to hand out lapel pins? That would certainly help, I think. We can pick those up right after the racist lapel pins that the Black Lives Matter crowd is handing out, but before the homophobe pins that the LGBTXYZ crowd is handing out. But I digress...

Anyway, as an evangelical Christian and a conservative, I fully support the notion that man is unique and has a soul. When does his soul form? Not sure. But I also don't know why the Crab Nebulae was formed and I really have no earthly idea what the whole idea behind a skunk is either. I mean, skunks stink. And if you get sprayed, burn them clothes dude, because they are useless. And the Crab Nebulae. I mean what purpose would there be. Could it be that we don't know yet?

I do not support abortion on demand and only in the case of the mothers health, rape, or incest. As a former cop (what, another lapel pin?) I adopted two children who were abused after losing one of my own. Oklahoma is attempting to adopt a law which would make the in-utero (SP?) dismemberment of a baby for an abortion, illegal, regardless of the age. Naturally, Planned Parenthood is having seizures. Good, they need to be reminded how piss ignorant they are.

I say all of this to remind you, I don't really care whether you like what I believe or not. I ALWAYS vote and I give money to those causes that I care about. Your squealing just makes it more fun.

no one is eager to kill.

we're eager for you to stay the hell out of women's decision making processes which are constitutionally protected.

Then the left should be able to live with the courts decision on Citizens United also constitutionally protected.
My point is that both sides argue with the courts decisions and we have that right to do so.

no one is eager to kill.

I'm eager for you to get your God Damned hand off my wallet every time you feel constitutionally threatened. BTW, Rove v. Wade isn't part of the US Constitution. It is a legal decision used as precedent....nothing more.

I feel a victim of a misquote
:dunno:

Most likely ......... Fucking cellphone.

Does that include rape?

No one forced you to think through your hysterical claims, so you never bothered.

Let me get this straight.....you feel murdering a fetus is cool if the mom claims rape....?
Let me get this straight.... your intention is to try and force women to bear a child regardless of the circumstances surrounding pregnancy? Rape, incest?

No......your intention seems to be to make me pay for it.
That was a pretty slippery side step. Your intentions are consistent with the most extreme of the far right religious loons.

Not really.

I just know how to use logic. You, on the other hand, are using emotion almost exclusively.

First abortion was made legal, with some exceptions. Then it became abortion on demand. Then it became a Democrat promising taxpayers would foot the bill. Then it became birth control should be covered under health plans. Next is birth control must be taxpayer funded and we must be happy with the slippery slope we've been forced to slide down regardless of our beliefs.
Yep. Another slippery sidestep. That's another characteristic of the far religious right. Their spoken agenda is so often muddled with stuttering and mumbling in cheap attempts to conceal their true intentions. The error you made was identifying in your comments "our beliefs". You're entitled to your extremist religious beliefs but you're not entitled to force those beliefs on others.

The zealots never let the lucidity of a reasoned argument interfere with their warped agenda.

Most folks consider abortion (a matter of women's health care), essentially a private matter that should be protected from governmental intrusion to the extent that is reasonable. Roe vs. Wade has achieved that reasonable compromise.

On the other hand, the extremist right would abrogate a woman's right to control her own womb.

The fact that there cannot be consensus on the issue does not dictate that we mindlessly leap to an absolutist proscription as the rigious right would want. As with most contested matters, we are dealing with conflicting recognized rights: a woman to control her womb, a fetus to develop into an individual. Rowe v. Wade has delineated the specifics of such a compromise, recognizing as a superior matter of privacy the right of a woman to control a pregnancy before that zygote/embryo/fetus has become a viable entity, and granting that fetus a protected status once its development has reached a definitive stage. There are always positions in between that can be contested, but to legislate either one extremist position or the other is not an equitable approach.

no one is eager to kill.

I'm eager for you to get your God Damned hand off my wallet every time you feel constitutionally threatened. BTW, Rove v. Wade isn't part of the US Constitution. It is a legal decision used as precedent....nothing more.
Maybe you can get your gawd damn "in gawds we trust" off the money in my wallet. I don't trust you or your gawds.

As (apparently) a far right religious zealot, or is that loon? I can never remember the stereotype that the left has stuck me in. Perhaps we can get the atheists or the pro-abortion crowd to hand out lapel pins? That would certainly help, I think. We can pick those up right after the racist lapel pins that the Black Lives Matter crowd is handing out, but before the homophobe pins that the LGBTXYZ crowd is handing out. But I digress...

Anyway, as an evangelical Christian and a conservative, I fully support the notion that man is unique and has a soul. When does his soul form? Not sure. But I also don't know why the Crab Nebulae was formed and I really have no earthly idea what the whole idea behind a skunk is either. I mean, skunks stink. And if you get sprayed, burn them clothes dude, because they are useless. And the Crab Nebulae. I mean what purpose would there be. Could it be that we don't know yet?

I do not support abortion on demand and only in the case of the mothers health, rape, or incest. As a former cop (what, another lapel pin?) I adopted two children who were abused after losing one of my own. Oklahoma is attempting to adopt a law which would make the in-utero (SP?) dismemberment of a baby for an abortion, illegal, regardless of the age. Naturally, Planned Parenthood is having seizures. Good, they need to be reminded how piss ignorant they are.

I say all of this to remind you, I don't really care whether you like what I believe or not. I ALWAYS vote and I give money to those causes that I care about. Your squealing just makes it more fun.
And the far right has thus failed to outlaw abortion as a function of women's health.

What's that squealing I hear?

Let me get this straight.....you feel murdering a fetus is cool if the mom claims rape....?
Let me get this straight.... your intention is to try and force women to bear a child regardless of the circumstances surrounding pregnancy? Rape, incest?

That was a pretty slippery side step. Your intentions are consistent with the most extreme of the far right religious loons.

Not really.

I just know how to use logic. You, on the other hand, are using emotion almost exclusively.

First abortion was made legal, with some exceptions. Then it became abortion on demand. Then it became a Democrat promising taxpayers would foot the bill. Then it became birth control should be covered under health plans. Next is birth control must be taxpayer funded and we must be happy with the slippery slope we've been forced to slide down regardless of our beliefs.
Yep. Another slippery sidestep. That's another characteristic of the far religious right. Their spoken agenda is so often muddled with stuttering and mumbling in cheap attempts to conceal their true intentions. The error you made was identifying in your comments "our beliefs". You're entitled to your extremist religious beliefs but you're not entitled to force those beliefs on others.

The zealots never let the lucidity of a reasoned argument interfere with their warped agenda.

Most folks consider abortion (a matter of women's health care), essentially a private matter that should be protected from governmental intrusion to the extent that is reasonable. Roe vs. Wade has achieved that reasonable compromise.

On the other hand, the extremist right would abrogate a woman's right to control her own womb.

The fact that there cannot be consensus on the issue does not dictate that we mindlessly leap to an absolutist proscription as the rigious right would want. As with most contested matters, we are dealing with conflicting recognized rights: a woman to control her womb, a fetus to develop into an individual. Rowe v. Wade has delineated the specifics of such a compromise, recognizing as a superior matter of privacy the right of a woman to control a pregnancy before that zygote/embryo/fetus has become a viable entity, and granting that fetus a protected status once its development has reached a definitive stage. There are always positions in between that can be contested, but to legislate either one extremist position or the other is not an equitable approach.

I'm not being slippery. Just rational. You use talking-points to argue and I'm responding with rational thoughts. You're constantly putting words in my mouth and telling me what my beliefs are and I'm merely asking logical questions.

Fact: I have not once stated I want to take anyone's "rights" to murder their own offspring in the womb away. I have only stated you have the right to commit murder. I won't stop you. I simply remind you there is a price you will pay for it either here, or in the hereafter. The problem seems to be me calling it what it is........MURDER. You want to call it something more palatable....like "Health Care".......or "Reproductive Rights".

It's still murder no matter how you spruce it up.

YOUR WALLET is a strawman wrapped in a red herring.. or something like that.

IOW that's one very stoopid argument ^

i noticed you ignored my other post illustrating related health insurance examples...

MY WALLET pays for fat asses who need knee replacements. for example.

what's a nation full of unhealthy choices to do..?? hmm?

do you have an answer or just repetitive obfuscation??

BTW Roe v Wade doesn't address financial cost, so again your wallet has nothing to do with anything...

no one is eager to kill.

Maybe you can get your gawd damn "in gawds we trust" off the money in my wallet. I don't trust you or your gawds.

Why don't you just wet your panties over it????

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

So, you are a leftist - ergo poorly educated and easily manipulated by your rulers.

I'm curious Cruella, what is it you think a DNA test would reveal as to what a fetus is? Bovine? Equine? Fungus?

3rd grade would have done wonders for you.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.

If you can't kill for a day, do you have a sad?

YOUR WALLET is a strawman wrapped in a red herring.. or something like that.

IOW that's one very stoopid argument ^

i noticed you ignored my other post illustrating related health insurance examples...

MY WALLET pays for fat asses who need knee replacements. for example.

what's a nation full of unhealthy choices to do..?? hmm?

do you have an answer or just repetitive obfuscation??

BTW Roe v Wade doesn't address financial cost, so again your wallet has nothing to do with anything...

Playing dumb only works if you are as dumb as you claim to be. I know you aren't.

And I didn't ignore something I never read. Must have gotten past me. I was a too busy arguing with hollie.

Playing dumb only works if you are as dumb as you claim to be. I know you aren't.

And I didn't ignore something I never read. Must have gotten past me. I was a too busy arguing with hollie.

liar, you quoted the post, cut out the important part, then responded with a meaningless question.

Not really.

I'm not being slippery. Just rational. You use talking-points to argue and I'm responding with rational thoughts. You're constantly putting words in my mouth and telling me what my beliefs are and I'm merely asking logical questions.

Fact: I have not once stated I want to take anyone's "rights" to murder their own offspring in the womb away. I have only stated you have the right to commit murder. I won't stop you. I simply remind you there is a price you will pay for it either here, or in the hereafter. The problem seems to be me calling it what it is........MURDER. You want to call it something more palatable....like "Health Care".......or "Reproductive Rights".

It's still murder no matter how you spruce it up.
You certainly have the right to try and impose your extremist religious beliefs on others but the majority of Americans disagree with your absolutist position. Abortion as a function of compliance with the law is not murder in spite of your hysterical claims. Like the Taliban, you would hope that a patriarchal, backward society would drag equal rights back into the Dark Ages.

Americans are not paying for each others private medical procedures...

think it through, peach... you're repeating a dishonest talking point.

shall we have the government dictate our diet or perhaps our daily routines, lest we have to pay for fat asses who wind up with heart disease, diabetes, or a bum knee, just for being a glutenous 200 pounds over weight..? lung disease, venereal disease, you name it.. WE are all in the same insurance pool, so that argument against private reproductive choice is BOGUS.

as far as this blather about fetuses with souls...

the court is disinterested in defining when life begins, or in endorsing the religious notion of life having a soul.

SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled and reaffirmed reproductive privacy in the first trimester, regardless...

There is nothing extremist about wanting our Constitution rights.
You have the right to abort but you should not demand the other half of this nation who are pro life to pay for it.

Americans are not paying for each others private medical procedures...

Just exactly what...do you think...health insurance is?

How does it work?

no one is eager to kill.

Why don't you just wet your panties over it????
You poor, dear. You're just incensed that you can't shut up those "bitches" with a back- handed slap. Shirley, the "bitches" deserve it.

Forum List

Back