When You Shatter A Woman's Heart

I love this forum, it is a bullshit free zone, I love it.

Still I have not learned a thing, I am drunk and hitting on every beautiful avatar and real woman in the shopping Mall.

I am like some sort of idiot salmon swimming upstream to mate and go into a John West can.

You're over complicating it iam... he's a drunken cad, he hurt the woman who was generous enough to love him, now they should just go their separate ways and never cross paths again for as long as they live, end of story.

I find the OP to be a creepy form of braggadocio.

Just sayin'.

Well... the guy is a self avowed, filthy drunk. He's pickled his brain, so creepy coming from him shouldn't be any surprise.

Indeed, and yet I feel a strange sense of Shakespearian superiority rising within me, thank you Pale, just what I needed. To observe the lessor rather than the more.

Last edited:
Imagine being an inferior man and sober?

Now that is a hell this drunk can not imagine.

Last edited:
Mind you there is a new twist on all this, she is using my guilt like the iron ring of necessity (marriage) which now makes me feel not guilty your honor.

I plead self defense.

You're over complicating it iam... he's a drunken cad, he hurt the woman who was generous enough to love him, now they should just go their separate ways and never cross paths again for as long as they live, end of story.

Too late, she jumped back into my cross walk.

What is a decent man to do?

I will hold her hand through it but I can't speak for the traffic.

Last edited:
We am going to have some great let's make up sex tonight.

If you want you can fantasize about us tonight Pale while you are blowing up your doll?

I won't feel dirty if you don't?:)

It is a hell of a shit feeling.

I think I would have rather have shattered my own.

Maybe I have?

When you have shattered a woman's heart, you have shown her you are not the man she thought you were, and you will lose her respect and perhaps more. I would much rather be hurt, than hurt another. I can control whether I get "over it", as I know I could not get over betraying a loved one's trust.

I hope things work out for you and for the woman that trusted you.

I think the real problem is that when you shatter a woman's heart, you have shown YOURSELF that you are not the man YOU thought you were, and you have lost some of your self-respect.

Ditto when you break a man's heart, too.

We am going to have some great let's make up sex tonight.

If you want you can fantasize about us tonight Pale while you are blowing up your doll?

I won't feel dirty if you don't?:)

And now the sot wants to joke his way back into the good graces of people here.

Not working... the bottle has sucked all the class and dignity out of you. You're superior to no one other than another gutter dwelling drunk who's already fallen down in his own puddle of puke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back