When You Shatter A Woman's Heart

we will all check out permenantly at some point. Checking out early is only cheating yourself. Learn, try and learn.

You're right that we all do check out permanently at some point.

I've been through the "learn, try and learn" thing before. You know what I learned?.... that it's not worth trying anymore. Eventually some of us realize that we're simply here to be the court jesters for the Gods. That whatever we touch turns to dog crap; even if it looks initially like it's going to come out smelling like roses, it will shortly morph into dog crap. Some are stupid enough to keep trying while others of us simply refuse to play that game for the God's amusement after a while.

Here is a suggestion.
stop shutting people out.

take a look at how proud you are that you have a huge ignore list.

realise that if every human on the face of the earth vowed to stop leaning at 37 we would all still be living in caves.

Give up believing in god.

maybe you could then accept whatever you personal situation is there are those who have it MUCH worse than you and have DONE NOTHING to deserve their fate.

there is no god who desided your situation would be good for a laugh for him.

There is merely the luck of the draw.

The beautiful puppy that is my avatar is 85 lbs of dog with hips that dont work very well. He is a mere 18 months old and creeks and crunches when he stands or sits. There is nothing medical science can do for him but supply meds to keep him from too much pain. He has the soul of a gladiator.

He runs , he plays he bosses the other dogs arround like he was the king. He loves everyone with his whole being and when on a walk my big worry is he will scare the crap out of someone by running up to them to smother them in love.

SPIRIT my friend, its in you no matter what your real mental condition is in.

Learn to bring your spirit into play.

If you cant love (not saying this is your problem but even if it is there are perfectly logical reasons to live a good life) learn to accept that all people have value beyond what they can provide you.

Spirit.

Enjoy what you can in life without harming others.

Spirit

Learn

:clap2:

I can't believe how much I am agreeing with you today.

Is someone else using your account? :)

Here is a suggestion. stop shutting people out.

realise that if every human on the face of the earth vowed to stop leaning at 37 we would all still be living in caves.

Show me a group of people worth not being shut out and maybe I could go along with that idea, TM. It's not a matter of being proud that I have 60 people on ignore; it's simply that I don't feel any need to coddle people or pretend that their opinions mean anything to me enough not to ignore them. It just makes the board easier for me to read.

I gave up learning a long time ago, TM. Probably about age 20 or so. I'm not sure I'd want to go all the way back to neanderthal days, but medieval Europe would definitely be a personal preference over 20th/21st Century America.

Give up believing in god. maybe you could then accept whatever you personal situation is there are those who have it MUCH worse than you and have DONE NOTHING to deserve their fate. there is no god who desided your situation would be good for a laugh for him. There is merely the luck of the draw.

I don't believe in one God, I believe in quite few, actually. There are definitely those who are in a much worse situation than I am. In fact most of the people who have my particular anomoly are much worse off than I am. Personally, I'd almost rather have been in their situations than the one that I am in. At least then I really wouldn't know how close to a normal life I do have without ever actually being able to achieve that level of normality. The Fates are fickle creatures, and thus so often portrayed as women. Whether they are the Norns of the Norse or the Maiden, Matron, and Crone of so many other paths. They weave the thread of our lives which no Man nor God can change. We simply have to deal with the hand we've been dealt.

SPIRIT my friend, its in you no matter what your real mental condition is in. Learn to bring your spirit into play.

My Spirit died many years ago, TM. It died when I realized at age 12 that my 2 younger brother were ALREADY bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, more popular, and better at everything they touched than I was. It died every time that something I tried withered in my hands. It died a little every time I tried something and failed. To the point where there is no point left in even bothering to try.

If you cant love (not saying this is your problem but even if it is there are perfectly logical reasons to live a good life) learn to accept that all people have value beyond what they can provide you.

They have value to the world and to each other. Very rarely do they have much value for me, TM. Involving oneself with me is a losing cause. It's a bad investment. You would put much more in than you would ever get in return. I know that, and it's part of why I keep people away.... as much for their protection as mine.

That's a lot of why I keep people away... to keep them from getting hurt due to their involvement with me.

I have. Just not the lessons you seem to expect.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Cheney is a far better example of a sociopath.

Obama is the antitisis

I wouldn't go as far to call Obama a sociopath, but I think he is in a structure that props him up when he falters and supports him at every turn.

He's just acting out like a person that has no core principles would act if they had a license to kill.

I've seen him when he knew that the jig was up. It happened when Rev. Wright was exposed. Obama admitted that he "Didn't have the same chances that other conventional candidates had".

Then he started talking about his "Typical White Grandmother".

They quickly got his narrow ass out of the country for 3 weeks to let the pressure die down. Prevent him from giving any more of his true thoughts away. They sent him to the Bahamas. By the time he got back the stories had all been silenced.

Last edited:
Hey Midnight Marauder!

You made it on the Ignore List!

Congrats!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Obama is the antitisis

I wouldn't go as far to call Obama a sociopath, but I think he is in a structure that props him up when he falters and supports him at every turn.

He's just acting out like a person that has no core principles would act if they had a license to kill.

I've seen him when he knew that the jig was up. It happened when Rev. Wright was exposed. Obama admitted that he "Didn't have the same chances that other conventional candidates had".

They quickly got his narrow ass out of the country for 3 weeks to let the pressure die down. Prevent him from giving any more of his truth thoughts away. They sent him to the Bahamas. By the time he got back the stories had all been silenced.

Obama isn't a sociopath. He's just a leftwing Big Government Narcissist.

I've been through the "learn, try and learn" thing before. You know what I learned?.... that it's not worth trying anymore. Eventually some of us realize that we're simply here to be the court jesters for the Gods. That whatever we touch turns to dog crap; even if it looks initially like it's going to come out smelling like roses, it will shortly morph into dog crap. Some are stupid enough to keep trying while others of us simply refuse to play that game for the God's amusement after a while.

Here is a suggestion.

maybe you could then accept whatever you personal situation is there are those who have it MUCH worse than you and have DONE NOTHING to deserve their fate.

The beautiful puppy that is my avatar is 85 lbs of dog with hips that dont work very well. He is a mere 18 months old and creeks and crunches when he stands or sits. There is nothing medical science can do for him but supply meds to keep him from too much pain. He has the soul of a gladiator.

He runs , he plays he bosses the other dogs arround like he was the king. He loves everyone with his whole being and when on a walk my big worry is he will scare the crap out of someone by running up to them to smother them in love.

Spirit.

Spirit

Learn

No you are just blinded by partisn hate.

You accept historically failed ideas that aare only in exsistance to make it possible for the sociopaths of this world to control us for their benifit.

Learn

quit shutting out all the evidence and calling the people who give you verifiable evidence of your ideas failures silly childish names so you can continue to help their cause.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Obama is the antitisis

They quickly got his narrow ass out of the country for 3 weeks to let the pressure die down. Prevent him from giving any more of his truth thoughts away. They sent him to the Bahamas. By the time he got back the stories had all been silenced.

Only in the minds of the blind.

Hes just a man.

Hes a smart man by any reasonable standard and cares for more about all the American people than you do.

Its why you and your cohorts have to call being a community organizer something bad.

Here is a suggestion.

Spirit.

Spirit

Learn

No you are just blinded by partisn hate.

You accept historically failed ideas that aare only in exsistance to make it possible for the sociopaths of this world to control us for their benifit.

Learn

quit shutting out all the evidence and calling the people who give you verifiable evidence of your ideas failures silly childish names so you can continue to help their cause.

Unbelievable. I applaud you and say i agree with you, and this is the reply you give?

You do understand the last line was humor, hence the smilie, right? Or is humor lost on you?

Hes just a man.

Hes a smart man by any reasonable standard and cares for more about all the American people than you do.

Its why you and your cohorts have to call being a community organizer something bad.

Oh the Heartbreak of the Punctuation Challenged!

Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop abusing the English Language!

Is someone else using your account?

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

we will all check out permenantly at some point. Checking out early is only cheating yourself. Learn, try and learn.

Here is a suggestion.

Spirit.

Spirit

Learn

In what sense do you mean spirit..?

I think she means Marijuana.

That thing we all have inside us that allows us to muster the courage to be a better person.

it is in all of us.

Hes just a man.

I don't think he's as smart as you give him credit for.

He graduated magna cumlaude, not suma cumlaude, which is higher. He has been to prep-schools and has been groomed and pampered all of his life.

Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar.
Newt Gingrich earned a PhD.

Compared to them Obama's not all that smart.

Forum List

Back