When will they give Trump a competency test?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Com'on guys, at some point we have to come to the conclusion that Trump is a bit crazy. I mean the guy is obsesses over shit that makes no sense...Obama, ratings, the wall, etc.....at some point we have got to lure this guy into a room, strap a crazy strap jacket around on his ass, wire him up and have at it....and if the text proves him crazy.....shove his ass into a room, lock him in and throw away the fuckin key.........and let Ivanka and jew husband run the country....who's with me?
images

Com'on guys, at some point we have to come to the conclusion that Trump is a bit crazy. I mean the guy is obsesses over shit that makes no sense...Obama, ratings, the wall, etc.....at some point we have got to lure this guy into a room, strap a crazy strap jacket around on his ass, wire him up and have at it....and if the text proves him crazy.....shove his ass into a room, lock him in and throw away the fuckin key.........and let Ivanka and jew husband run the country....who's with me?
images
He had a competency test and won hands down. He beat the snot out of Queen Cankles.

Well, you pitiful dumbass, at least he backed down from shutting the government down over it.
Because like I said he already has an 11 billion dollars to start with, and the pathetic dems know this because they gave it to Obumma
Surely you don't expect Don to settle for an Obama wall; I mean really, Don's wall must be the most magnificent, fabulous, stunningly glorious – believe me, a wall like you cannot imagine, it will be a wall like no one has ever imagined in the history of mankind. Right?
It will be effective.
Bwa ha ha ha ha, you poor fuck.
LOL, contractors are being hired, and Home Depot wants a contract to provide bricks and mortar as well

images

You.

images

Uh, November 8th.

images
Looks like he passed the test to me.

images
He had a competency test and won hands down. He beat the snot out of Queen Cankles.
If beating a old white woman who lost to an unknown black guy 9 years ago, renders a bitch competent....God help us!!

images

A retarded 2 year old passing a test is good to, moron

images

Please do not compare trump to liberals.

images

Listen, Trump is a clown, a liar and a joke..he's all yours. Now shut up and go away

images

Listen, Trump is a clown, a liar and a joke..he's all yours. Now shut up and go away

No. I'm going to enjoy the next 8 years.

images

Listen, you may be thinking you rednecks got this shit locked down, but Trump is a gift to liberals......just watch local elections and then lets talk!!

images

WASHINGTON ― The U.S. State Department has officially promoted President Donald Trump’s personal real estate.

Listen, you may be thinking you rednecks got this shit locked down, but Trump is a gift to liberals......just watch local elections and then lets talk!!

That's why GOP controls 2/3rds of state houses. I think we have everything from POTUS to dog catcher.

images
you saying he obsesses over stuff?....you mrs obsessive herself?....oh geezus....hold on....let me tell George that......
di-YQIO.gif

images
When will you find your girlfriend pimp?

New Topics

Forum List

Back