Watch: A Rabbi, a Priest and an Atheist smoke weed together

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Lighting up together can be special—especially when the weed brings together people who might not usually hang out. Our friends over at Cut.com bring some “strange buds” together in their latest video, and trust us, you don’t want to miss this one.

These videos they do are so freaking funny there are a few of these a few grandmas', former cops , military I think ..

WATCH: A RABBI, A PRIEST AND AN ATHEIST SMOKE WEED TOGETHER

Last edited:
Lighting up together can be special—especially when the weed brings together people who might not usually hang out. Our friends over at Cut.com bring some “strange buds” together in their latest video, and trust us, you don’t want to miss this one.

These videos they do are so freaking funny there are a few of these a few grandmas', former cops , military I think ..

I've never heard that word either

• Banned

I've never heard that word either

You have now LOL

Forum List

Back