Muslim owned Chobani suing Alex Jones and info wars

For defamation of character.
Alex is kind of a loud mouth
But.... I hope he wins this one
Although with a low thresh hold like 10k choke boni will probably win.

Chobani sues web-radio host and affiliate companies for defamation

Idaho: Muslim Migrants RAPE 5-year-old, hold KNIFE to her throat ...
pamelageller.com/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-rape-5-year-old.html/
Jun 19, 2016 - Idaho: Muslim Migrants RAPE 5-year-old, hold KNIFE to her throat, ... too, if Obama continues to import hundreds of thousands of these invaders. ... Update: Idaho Sexual Assault Confirmed, Assailants Iraqi & Sudanese Arrested, ..... Twin Falls is the place where CHOBANI YOGURT is bringing them all in. ///

>>Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya proposed big businesses step in and assist with a refugee crisis; Chobani has hired 600 refugees.<<

His divorce has not a damn thing to do with reporting what Chobani's business practices are. If you consider your self a Muslim and you pushed to hire immigrants and bring more in and someone reports that it is not slander. Personally I'll ask everyone I know to avoid their crap.
Making good yogurt and employing people who are in desperate need? I can see why you'd hate them.

I guess none of you saw the 60 minutes this guy was on and who took damn near a ghost town in N.Y. state and I believe the last big business closed, he took all American born citizen's and hired them at his new plant. He has put many more American's to work than refugee's.

For defamation of character.
Alex is kind of a loud mouth
But.... I hope he wins this one
Although with a low thresh hold like 10k choke boni will probably win.

Chobani sues web-radio host and affiliate companies for defamation

There are things most NON Listeners will not understand about all this s hit coming out on Alex...........

I will put it as short and simple as possible , people can take it or leave it.

Because he has had a huge impact on people understanding what is now going on with in our Government it has effected their ability to keeps us enslaved so to speak ( yes there is tons more behind that) , but he has had an effect the Globalist do not like it so when things started getting really heated up right around when Trump came into the picture he had already mentioned they would come after him in many forms to " SLANDER HIM" .............. they are out to destroy his character anyway they can . This is what Democratic liberals are about destroy anyone they can to win their game.

The games have begun. Those who get off on attacking him get off on the fake rumors starting, and the information that has truth gets spun into bs.

His divorce has not a damn thing to do with reporting what Chobani's business practices are. If you consider your self a Muslim and you pushed to hire immigrants and bring more in and someone reports that it is not slander. Personally I'll ask everyone I know to avoid their crap.
Making good yogurt and employing people who are in desperate need? I can see why you'd hate them.
Good yogurt??? They tried to claim it was no big deal but in fact it was. You eat it I'll pass. Moldy Chobani Yogurt Posed Health Threat, Tests Find - NBC News

Good yogurt??? They tried to claim it was no big deal but in fact it was. You eat it I'll pass. Moldy Chobani Yogurt Posed Health Threat, Tests Find - NBC News
Meh the company's already long recovered from that years old story

Meh the company's already long recovered from that years old story
I won't ever get it again and I bet a whole lot of others feel the same.

Forum List

Back