When will they give Trump a competency test?

Com'on guys, at some point we have to come to the conclusion that Trump is a bit crazy. I mean the guy is obsesses over shit that makes no sense...Obama, ratings, the wall, etc.....at some point we have got to lure this guy into a room, strap a crazy strap jacket around on his ass, wire him up and have at it....and if the text proves him crazy.....shove his ass into a room, lock him in and throw away the fuckin key.........and let Ivanka and jew husband run the country....who's with me?
images

The only crazy person I've see is you.

You're so crazy you can't accept that Trump won and Hillary lost.

Get over it. He's the POTUS for the next four to eight years.

Bad for you. Good for America you fucking dumbass. LOL

A retarded 2 year old passing a test is good to, moron
Please do not compare trump to liberals.

Listen, Trump is a clown, a liar and a joke..he's all yours. Now shut up and go away

No. I'm going to enjoy the next 8 years.

Listen, you may be thinking you rednecks got this shit locked down, but Trump is a gift to liberals......just watch local elections and then lets talk!!

That's why GOP controls 2/3rds of state houses. I think we have everything from POTUS to dog catcher.

We'll see...Trump has awaken so many of us and made us all realize when good people do nothing, states turn red white and vomit.......change is on its way and we're never looking back after this just wait and see. Even nigga's get it now.
upload_2017-4-25_16-44-23.jpeg
waiting in line to vote!!

Com'on guys, at some point we have to come to the conclusion that Trump is a bit crazy. I mean the guy is obsesses over shit that makes no sense...Obama, ratings, the wall, etc.....at some point we have got to lure this guy into a room, strap a crazy strap jacket around on his ass, wire him up and have at it....and if the text proves him crazy.....shove his ass into a room, lock him in and throw away the fuckin key.........and let Ivanka and jew husband run the country....who's with me?
images

he need's a psychological examination first, then checked for syphilis - his nonsense resembles Al Capone's in his last days

Forum List

Back