When will the dumbass protesters learn

That change begins at the ballot box and not in a shopping mall or on the streets of our major cities?

The right to protest is in our Constitution and has rich history in America. something that escapes a convicted felon like you. Go whine about 7 dollar light bulbs
Who said they didn't have the right? Anyone? Nope....

Just too stupid to understand the point. Seems as a felon I've got more common sense than you huh

We all realize you're too stupid to understand the point...civil (emphasis on civil) disobedience is a time-honored method of instituting change.

civil disobedience only works when trying to change the hearts of others for a just cause. When the problem is your own heart it's quite useless. When it turns to violence it ceases to be civil disobedience.

stop attacking a straw man that's already been refuted and listen to what people are actually saying.

when is rioting and killing cops civil disobedience? Civil disobedience is based on the concept of turning the other cheek and submitting oneself to the abuse of evil to reconcile with your supposed enemies.

there is no attempt to reconcile with the police here. There is no attempt to submit to unjust laws, or even any example of an unjust law in play. Just a bunch of people stirring up hatred and anger. That's not civil disobedience. That's a mob

You're uncharacteristically right. There is NEVER justification for violence. NEVER. End of story.

I will say that a protest does change hearts and minds to some degree---BEFORE IT TURNS VIOLENT. And after it turns violent, that change does linger.

"What Change" you may ask?

A guy killed 6 people and injured 13. Of the dead was a 9 year old girl, and a 63 year old judge. Of the 13 injured was a US Congresswoman. The gunman was white.

A guy killed a cop and injured two others in Pennsylvania. That's right....killed a cop. The gunman was white.

Michael Brown, thug, punched a cop (didn't kill him), was unarmed and gunned down in the street.
Michael Brown was black.

Eric Grarner (not sure what he did) was attacked by a number of police, and wound up dead after being placed in a choke-hold. Garner was not armed. Eric Garner was black.

When you have two guys who murdered people with firearms who are taken into custody who are white and two black guys who are just as innocent until proven guilty who are unarmed and are dead...I think the way cops react should be called into question. At best there seems to be a lot of disparity in the reactions.

In terms of societal impact, it seems that a black without a gun is more threatening than a white holding a figurative smoking weapon...

That is something we need to address.

That change begins at the ballot box and not in a shopping mall or on the streets of our major cities?

The right to protest is in our Constitution and has rich history in America. something that escapes a convicted felon like you. Go whine about 7 dollar light bulbs

what kind of intellectual dishonesty does it take to attack the same straw man someone else already was corrected on.

smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from the mistakes of others. Fools never learn but just echo propaganda from other fools

You're the same jerk who said we would be attacked by terrorists if Obama were elected.

and we have been. How is that relevant to anything I said?

what kind of intellectual dishonesty does it take to attack the same straw man someone else already was corrected on.

smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from the mistakes of others. Fools never learn but just echo propaganda from other fools

You're the same jerk who said we would be attacked by terrorists if Obama were elected.

Really? There was another 9/11? I must have missed it.

Just too stupid to understand the point. Seems as a felon I've got more common sense than you huh

We all realize you're too stupid to understand the point...civil (emphasis on civil) disobedience is a time-honored method of instituting change.

civil disobedience only works when trying to change the hearts of others for a just cause. When the problem is your own heart it's quite useless. When it turns to violence it ceases to be civil disobedience.

stop attacking a straw man that's already been refuted and listen to what people are actually saying.

when is rioting and killing cops civil disobedience? Civil disobedience is based on the concept of turning the other cheek and submitting oneself to the abuse of evil to reconcile with your supposed enemies.

there is no attempt to reconcile with the police here. There is no attempt to submit to unjust laws, or even any example of an unjust law in play. Just a bunch of people stirring up hatred and anger. That's not civil disobedience. That's a mob

You're uncharacteristically right. There is NEVER justification for violence. NEVER. End of story.

I will say that a protest does change hearts and minds to some degree---BEFORE IT TURNS VIOLENT. And after it turns violent, that change does linger.

A guy killed 6 people and injured 13. Of the dead was a 9 year old girl, and a 63 year old judge. Of the 13 injured was a US Congresswoman. The gunman was white.

A guy killed a cop and injured two others in Pennsylvania. That's right....killed a cop. The gunman was white.

Michael Brown, thug, punched a cop (didn't kill him), was unarmed and gunned down in the street.
Michael Brown was black.

Eric Grarner (not sure what he did) was attacked by a number of police, and wound up dead after being placed in a choke-hold. Garner was not armed. Eric Garner was black.

When you have two guys who murdered people with firearms who are taken into custody who are white and two black guys who are just as innocent until proven guilty who are unarmed and are dead...I think the way cops react should be called into question. At best there seems to be a lot of disparity in the reactions.

In terms of societal impact, it seems that a black without a gun is more threatening than a white holding a figurative smoking weapon...

people are violent. Their race is irrelevant to violence. Rioting doesn't fix the problem. Nor is merely protesting civil disobedience.

what law are the rioters trying to disobey? Which law is causing the violence?

Michael Brown was black.

people are violent. Their race is irrelevant to violence. Rioting doesn't fix the problem. Nor is merely protesting civil disobedience.

You've got laws and justice mixed up.

To quote David Kelley, "There are plenty of laws but little justice." Police feeling threatened by minorities who are unarmed seems to be #1 on the list.

foot hood shooting among others.

a terrorist attack isn't limited to 9/11 in scale. It's often the smaller events they have an effect on the minds of the people. But the word of God can have a greater effect on the hearts and minds of the people than even the violence of terror

Agreed, and when the cause is righteous it is a beautiful thing. Only the cause in New York and Fergusson is far from righteous.

Protests dont work?

king-laughing.jpg

Michael Brown was black.

You've got laws and justice mixed up.

To quote David Kelley, "There are plenty of laws but little justice." Police feeling threatened by minorities who are unarmed seems to be #1 on the list.

I understand law and justice adequately for our conversation. Unjust laws are required for civil disobedience because you cannot disobey without a law.

nor has injustice occurred. No one has intentionally harmed anyone unjustly. A killing in self defense, however tragic and wasteful, cannot be unjust be definition. All men have a right to defend themselves and their families, whether they are police officers, citizens, or strangers in a strange land. It's natural law.

protesting can change laws if used correctly. It can never obtain justice because justice is administered by a court of law. Not by a mob. Vengeance is not justice

foot hood shooting among others.

a terrorist attack isn't limited to 9/11 in scale. It's often the smaller events they have an effect on the minds of the people. But the word of God can have a greater effect on the hearts and minds of the people than even the violence of terror

So you're equating

4 hijackings
3 plane crashes
2 building collapses
pulled off by 19 people simultaneously

to one guy who takes a gun and starts shooting.

Please update me on why anyone should take your commentary seriously

People should take my commentary seriously because it's accurate to the best degree capable.

terror attacks are terror attacks regardless of scale

Tell that to Glenn Beck.

considering the efforts Glenn has gone to to change the hearts and minds of people for the better I think he is aware of it more than you are.
For the better my ass, the lying,bought off, HS grad, ex cokehead DJ, divisive, hyperpartisan, FOS bomb throwing shyttehead, hater dupe.

Agreed, and when the cause is righteous it is a beautiful thing. Only the cause in New York and Fergusson is far from righteous.
People should take my commentary seriously because it's accurate to the best degree capable.

People should learn what they are talking about. Terror attacks (aka Terrorism) is designed to terrorize. The 9/11 attack was terrorism as it was a nationwide event and 3,000 people passed away totally unexpectedly.

What you're referring to is a tragedy.

Knowing the definition of words is key to communication.

Tell that to Glenn Beck.

considering the efforts Glenn has gone to to change the hearts and minds of people for the better I think he is aware of it more than you are.
For the better my ass, the lying,bought off, HS grad, ex cokehead DJ, divisive, hyperpartisan, FOS bomb throwing shyttehead, hater dupe.

it's. Not his fault your not willing to learn

People should learn what they are talking about. Terror attacks (aka Terrorism) is designed to terrorize. The 9/11 attack was terrorism as it was a nationwide event and 3,000 people passed away totally unexpectedly.

What you're referring to is a tragedy.

Knowing the definition of words is key to communication.

I know the words. Terrorism is terrorism no matter how.much you want to lie about it to protect that commander I chief. There is no way to fix the problems of our nation until you are willing to honestly admit what they are. Failure to call terrorism terrorism will ensure that it continues without avatement

Forum List

Back