• March 2021

• June 2021

• September 2021

• December 2021

• July 2022

• December 2022

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mitt Romney is the only Republican in congress that can still consider himself a Republican, at least a Reagan Republican after the rest of the party bent over and grabed their ankles for PUTIN when they failed to remove Trump from office in February.

Of course, you love the one Republican who hates Republicans. Wow, that means you are a Republican! LOL. Dolt.

And seriously, you became a Democrat because you think the REPUBLICANS are too pro Russia? Democrats have been propping up Russia all my life. I'll have more flexibility after the election. The eighties called and they want their foreign policy back. This is a big reset button. And you went TOO that because the "Republicans" are too pro-Russia You're just mentally unbalanced

That is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.As always he proved that in spades how retarded he is the fact he likes Bush but not Trump.lol

He just proved with that insane gibberish post that he hates America and hates Americans. Anybody who liked Bush but hates Trump is no American.FACT.

Bush is not only a mass murderer of women and children starting a war in the Mideast against Iraq who had done nothing to us in years,but he also took a lighter to the constitution when him,Cheney,and the neocons in his REPUBLICAN administration rolled out the patriot act which took away our civil libertys and freedoms allowing the government to illegally spy on its citizens.

Trump did not go off and start new wars as bush and his pal obama did,nor did he roll out the UNpatriot act.Oh my god this guy is beyond an idiot.

Doesn’t this troll ever get tired of the ass beatings he has suffered from
Us and having shit on his face everytime he opens his mouth? Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I don't know of ANY different standard for counting infections

OMG, then you're not doing any actual reading on this AT ALL other than just milking the DNC for talking points

Sure. What is there a test, that says your only HALF infected? 3/4 infected? There are some countries, very few, that are alleged to have hid the number of infections they have. Then there are also a lot of people who may have been infected but their infection was never confirmed with a test.

There is undercounting of infections as well as undercounting of deaths from covid-19. But no one out there is fabricating positive infection numbers and positive deaths from covid-19. If you think that, you belong with the people who think the United States government brought down the World Trade Center on 9/11 in a controlled demolition.

You think that all the coronavirus cases reported were from confirmed coronavirus TESTS!?!?! Seriously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And now you also think they are random so you can compare them and equally applied across countries?

OMG, you need to educate yourself before posting on the subject. If you did, you'd be embarrassed over the ignorance you're demonstrating in this discussion.

If you were to acknowledge the vast differences between how countries are counting cases and deaths, I'd engage you. But you're denying there is any difference, and that's just completely ignorant. You're just another Democrat hack partisan trying to make political hay, not engage in a real discussion

Ok, explain the difference between TAIWAN and the United States in counting cases of coronavirus.

Confirmed cases of Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 455
United States: 3,835,430

Confirmed deaths from Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 7
United States: 142,883

Population of Taiwan and the United States:
TAIWAN: 23,818,968
United States: 331,097,557

Number of current active cases of Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 8
United States: 1,917,097

Realize that if the United States had the same number of cases, deaths, and active cases on a per capita basis as Taiwan, this is how the United States figures would look:
Number of confirmed infections:
United States: 6,339
Number of confirmed deaths:
United States: 97
Number of current active cases:
United States: 111

And much of the alleged data is fake regarding number of active cases and deaths, at least here in Florida. Also, we know in China and a number of other countries and not accurately reporting cases or deaths.

But of course, none of that matters to you. You are scared, hiding under your bed, and convinced we're all going to die.

Well, how do you know the numbers in Florida are fake? Why are Florida hospitals at or near capacity if the numbers are "fake"? China is a communist dictatorship and hide many things. TAIWAN on the other hand is transparent democracy like the United States where the truth is reported and verified.

I'm convinced a lot more people in the United States will die and get sick because people are not isolating and wearing masks. The virus is the enemy. You beat this enemy by isolating as much as possible and wearing a mask when you can't. People who don't like you, are helping the virus spread which kills, sickens, and injures more people.

I have already posted the information but you were too lazy to look at it. Florida ICU beds are not at capacity. That is a media lie. Google Florida ICU bed availability. The data is direct from the State dept of health.

Florida fake Covid test data. Google Florida false Covid test data. The news broke locally about three days ago.

Your problem is you are scared and you believe the MSM. They lied to you non-stop for 4 years. Russia, collusion, Mueller, Stormy, Ukraine. All lied and I have zero doubt you bought it all hook, line, and sinker.

Even the NY times admitted they are counting "confirmed and probable" cases. Probable means according to symptoms. Which includes things like motorcycle accidents.

U2Edge doesn't know anything about this. And he doesn't care. It's about electing Biden and doing all the destruction to the economy that takes before November

People who died in their homes in New York City from an illness that could have been coronavirus were never tested and never counted. Back in April this was happening 200 times every day in New York City. These people who died were never tested for coronavirus and their were never part of the death count. This shows that there is undercounting when it comes to deaths from coronavirus.

Fake news. They were aware of those deaths and counting them mostly all as coronavirus related.

You made up they weren't counting those deaths. They pretty much assumed every death was coronavirus. They were over not under counting because there was no real validation

FAKE NEWS, the most common term used by a Trumper when the read something they don't like.

When you have nothing, start throwing around stupid shit like Trumper and Trumpanzee. You're another empty headed leftist zombie Democrat
I'm a registered Republican and voted straight Republican all my life until Trump won the nomination in 2016.

I'm a George W. Bush/John McCain Republican. In my opinion, Mitt Romney is the only Republican in congress that can still consider himself a Republican, at least a Reagan Republican after the rest of the party bent over and grabed their ankles for PUTIN when they failed to remove Trump from office in February.
:laugh:

THAT is why I am NOT a Republican.

Bunch of New World Order globalist twats who give not one single fuck about liberty of American sovereignty.
Bush and Bush jr said MANY times in speech’s,there needs to be a new world order you can find out yourself by going to YouTube,it’s all over the place there in their speech’s,trump I don’t think ever said that,yet even though a new world order speech is what only globalists like Bush always said,he likes bush but not trump which AGAIN proves he is not an American and wants to destroy America just as bush and Obama both did.lol

OMG, then you're not doing any actual reading on this AT ALL other than just milking the DNC for talking points

Sure. What is there a test, that says your only HALF infected? 3/4 infected? There are some countries, very few, that are alleged to have hid the number of infections they have. Then there are also a lot of people who may have been infected but their infection was never confirmed with a test.

There is undercounting of infections as well as undercounting of deaths from covid-19. But no one out there is fabricating positive infection numbers and positive deaths from covid-19. If you think that, you belong with the people who think the United States government brought down the World Trade Center on 9/11 in a controlled demolition.

You think that all the coronavirus cases reported were from confirmed coronavirus TESTS!?!?! Seriously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And now you also think they are random so you can compare them and equally applied across countries?

OMG, you need to educate yourself before posting on the subject. If you did, you'd be embarrassed over the ignorance you're demonstrating in this discussion.

If you were to acknowledge the vast differences between how countries are counting cases and deaths, I'd engage you. But you're denying there is any difference, and that's just completely ignorant. You're just another Democrat hack partisan trying to make political hay, not engage in a real discussion

Ok, explain the difference between TAIWAN and the United States in counting cases of coronavirus.

Realize that if the United States had the same number of cases, deaths, and active cases on a per capita basis as Taiwan, this is how the United States figures would look:

And much of the alleged data is fake regarding number of active cases and deaths, at least here in Florida. Also, we know in China and a number of other countries and not accurately reporting cases or deaths.

But of course, none of that matters to you. You are scared, hiding under your bed, and convinced we're all going to die.

Well, how do you know the numbers in Florida are fake? Why are Florida hospitals at or near capacity if the numbers are "fake"? China is a communist dictatorship and hide many things. TAIWAN on the other hand is transparent democracy like the United States where the truth is reported and verified.

I'm convinced a lot more people in the United States will die and get sick because people are not isolating and wearing masks. The virus is the enemy. You beat this enemy by isolating as much as possible and wearing a mask when you can't. People who don't like you, are helping the virus spread which kills, sickens, and injures more people.

I just looked it up because I knew you would be too lazy or stupid. As of this morning Florida has 19.38% of its ICU beds open and available. ICU beds statewide are far from capacity.

The media lies. Jesus, how stupid do you have to be?

That is the statewide average, I was talking about particular hospitals in Florida being at or near capacity.

You're referring to Miami. Yes, they should be on a higher lockdown level. And they are. Those for political correctness those restrictions are coming out more and more to other parts of the State where we don't need them.

The low content media just presents cases on a US map by State. Those maps should be by county to have any meaning other than political

County data is available for all states. You can't effectively fight a pandemic when parts of the country are still open while others are closed. You have to shut every county down as much as possible in order to effectively kill and contain the virus. The virus does not care about borders, national, state or county borders. It only grabs onto hosts to spread to the next hosts and or kill a hosts. The virus is like a fire. People are the oxygen for that fire. To put out the fire, you have to separate people so the virus can no longer jump from person to person. When you do that, the virus dies, and infections drop.

Bull shit. Yet another U2fact, totally made up. Of course you can have different standards in different areas.

That was the plan in March when we had a plan. It was to shut down 1-2 months, open up and deal with local flareups (with different plans). That only stopped when the left went into attack mode to just attack everything, offer nothing and try to win the election.

You're such a great example of Ronald Reagan: " It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so"

You are proving over and over you don't know shit about this

I'm a registered Republican and voted straight Republican all my life until Trump won the nomination in 2016.

OMG, another leftist testimonial. I was a Republican until Trump!

Remember how in 2004 you were a Republican until W?

Then there was 1996 where you were a Republican until HW?

In the end, you never voted Republican in your life. This "I was a Republican" lie is the lamest of all you people's lies. And it's so pointless. No one says wow, if a total airhead zombie like U2Edge used to be a Republican, I'm going to become a Democrat too!!!!!

If you look at my posting history, you will see that I am indeed a Republican. I would have changed my registration to Democrat this year if BIDEN had been in trouble with winning the nomination, but that proved to be unnecessary.

If you said you can't handle voting for Republican spending anymore and you're voting for the Libertarian Party, I could totally get that. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. Though I'll vote for Trump this time. I've always said in the end Republicans and Democrats are the same, they just say different things.

But when you say you can't vote for Trump, you're voting for ... Biden ... It's load of crap you were ever a Republican. Biden is as bad or worse than Trump in every possible way. Overall, he is far worse, which is why I'm coming back to vote for Republicans at least once.

And if you're moaning about the way Trump talks, that's even dumber. Biden and the Democrats have talked to us (non-Democrats) that way for at least 40 years. I only personally remember politics where I understood it myself to 1980. Democrats have talked to us calling us racists, misogynists, xenophobes, homophobes, lovers of the rich and the wealthy and haters of the poor that whole time.

So that you'd go to the party that talk to you that way for decades for Trump talking BACK to them the way they always talked to you, that's even less believable.

You've done nothing but pull the blue handle your whole life, just like the other faux I was a Republican until ... Democrats
You totally handed his ass to him on a platter and checkmated him.lol

You have no idea what your talking about. I have worked in the health care field for 30 years. In my ER we are mandated to get the flu shot every year. At least half the time I get the flu anyway.

Covid kills the very old and the very sick. The science could not be any clearer. If you choose to live your life like a fucking chicken little so be it.

The stories that Covid devastates younger healthy people is bullshit. Hype. Garbage. 1 in 100,000 cases? WTF?

So stay afraid. Whatever floats your boat.

People downplay the mortality and the long term medical complications. Saying it's ONLY old and sick people. But those sick people include children with asthma or diabetes.
Those that voted for the smelly skidmark continue to try to justify their stupidity.
Wow you Are clearly clueless about the clintons.i did not want trump,I wanted Gary Johnson or Ron Paul but since trump was the only alternative to Clinton,I voted for trump because as welfare queen just said so well,Clinton is a globalist so she would have been even worse,she would have expanded the war in the Middle East and started new ones just as Obama did.She said it so,well that biden is everybit as bad as trump and even worse the fact he is also a globalist and would also start new wars for them just as Obama did and bush and Clinton before him. Trump is the first president sense carter to not go out and start new wars for the establishment

If you're looking for countries that have done a better job of managing the pandemic, there's a lot. A couple that stand out are
South Korea with population of 58 million and 287 deaths since the virus started. Total deaths are about 1/4 to 1/3 of the US daily deaths. Then there's Japan with population of about 1/3 of US with only 987 deaths since day 1. Even India with a population of about 4 times the US has far less deaths, only 27,000 compared to 141,000 in the US.

Last edited:
Covid isn't going to end. The US as we know it is(has)
Hope so.
Yeah I am afraid he’s right,it won’t end,this is the new normal and the United States as we once knew it,HAS ended. Your right though,it’s just as well that the United States has ended now.whomwants to live in a country where they kill a president and never go to jail for it,Murder kids in Oklahoma and get away with it,then get away with murdering 3000 people on 9/11 and getting away with it? Since that is the United States we been living in fir decades now,the United States needs to end now so it’s best that this did happen because it took this event to wake people up to finally see something is wrong in our country.
And that's what people said during the depression but we came out of it a stronger country although it took 10 years and the economic and personal suffering was far greater than this. As long as the body produces antibodies and T cells and does not have a high rate of mutation, a vaccine can be developed We many not have one by the 1st of they year but it will happen. Even without a vaccine, herd immunity will be reached and then the virus will not find hosts. All things end.

LA RAM FAN

Do you say anyting at all? Do you like another piece of coffee and some cookies to drink?
You got reading comprehension problems I see,I said PLENTY in my last post #184,but since you are a troll and don’t like that truthful news,you of course ignored it.

In your post #184 you say "I have some opinions about some persons" - that's all.

What exactly is for example your "critics" on my post #107 - except your ablsolutelly stupid "I laugh about this, what you said here?" Or did you really something read, what was funny there?

Last edited:
Hope so.
Yeah I am afraid he’s right,it won’t end,this is the new normal and the United States as we once knew it,HAS ended. Your right though,it’s just as well that the United States has ended now.whomwants to live in a country where they kill a president and never go to jail for it,Murder kids in Oklahoma and get away with it,then get away with murdering 3000 people on 9/11 and getting away with it? Since that is the United States we been living in fir decades now,the United States needs to end now so it’s best that this did happen because it took this event to wake people up to finally see something is wrong in our country.
And that's what people said during the depression but we came out of it a stronger country although it took 10 years and the economic and personal suffering was far greater than this. As long as the body produces antibodies and T cells and does not have a high rate of mutation, a vaccine can be developed We many not have one by the 1st of they year but it will happen. Even without a vaccine, herd immunity will be reached and then the virus will not find hosts. All things end.

Did you even understand that post.? From your posts you don’t seem to understand that gates name is always mentioned when the government talks about vaccines,are you even aware of how evil bill gates is or how evil our government is,that contrary to the beliefs of many sheep here, Who still believe what our corrupt school system taught them,there is no differerence in the two parties,that they are one in the same,a one party system only with a differerent name..? That most if not all politicians are evil criminals that give hitler and Stalin a run for their money and most presidents this decade were the same?

Are you aware of the war Against the people our government has decllared on us and has since 9/11 or even that the elite have had this plan of depopulation control planned against us for DECADES now and just now started last mArch,sure does not sound like it.

LA RAM FAN

Do you say anyting at all? Do you like another piece of coffee and some cookies to drink?
You got reading comprehension problems I see,I said PLENTY in my last post #184,but since you are a troll and don’t like that truthful news,you of course ignored it.

in yuz psts #184 you say "I have some opinions about some persons" - that's all.
What exactly is for example your "critics" on my post #107 - except your ablsolutelly stupid "I laugh about this, what you said here?" Or did you really something read, what was funny there?
You want to be taken seriously stop lying,I gave facts in that post,you just want to dismiss as opinions. The one that never says anything at all fool is the op.

You want me to bother with you further,say something intelligent instead of blah blah blah blah as the op always does or I’m done with you same as I got done with that troll several pages back

The Covid-19 scamdemic will end the 4th of November 2020. ;)

That's when!

LA RAM FAN

in yuz psts #184 you say "I have some opinions about some persons" - that's all.
You want to be taken seriously stop lying,

Aha. So you "think" Corona virusses, influenza virusses and the Corona-2 virus (Official name SARS-CoV-2) do not exist?

I gave facts in that post,you just want to dismiss as opinions. The one that never says anything at all fool is the op.

I don't have any idea what word of your post #184 should be important in fighting the current pandemic.

Wahtever will happen - it would be damned good if the Corora-2 virus will be under control in the USA latest before harvest will come.

If you're looking for countries that have done a better job of managing the pandemic, there's a lot. A couple that stand out are
South Korea with population of 58 million and 287 deaths since the virus started. Total deaths are about 1/4 to 1/3 of the US daily deaths. Then there's Japan with population of about 1/3 of US with only 987 deaths since day 1. Even India with a population of about 4 times the US has far less deaths, only 27,000 compared to 141,000 in the US.

Another worshiper of fake news who thinks that you can compare statistics across countries when those statistics are collected using entirely different methods with entirely different standards and entirely different testing procedures.

And since you don't know shit about shit, let's see you try to do the shutdown that South Korea did in the United States. It would never happen. You know ZERO about Asian culture. No way you could implement the total shutdown they did here.

You know so little about the world around you, you really need to stop posting and proving how ignorant you are.

Anon: It's better to keep one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

That could have been written personally for you

Hope so.

Did you even understand that post.? From your posts you don’t seem to understand that gates name is always mentioned when the government talks about vaccines,are you even aware of how evil bill gates is or how evil our government is,that contrary to the beliefs of many sheep here, Who still believe what our corrupt school system taught them,there is no differerence in the two parties,that they are one in the same,a one party system only with a differerent name..? That most if not all politicians are evil criminals that give hitler and Stalin a run for their money and most presidents this decade were the same?

Are you aware of the war Against the people our government has decllared on us and has since 9/11 or even that the elite have had this plan of depopulation control planned against us for DECADES now and just now started last mArch,sure does not sound like it.
So the end of life as we know it is not just about the pandemic but rather the evil Bill Gates, a corrupt school system, evil politicians, elite plans for depopulation. No, I was not aware of that but then I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist.
Maybe Gates is mention often with vaccines because he has donated 100 million to vaccines for children and 1.6 billion for vaccine development. Of course Donald Trump won't be out done, he's donating 1.6 billion, of your tax money.

Hope so.

So the end of life as we know it is not just about the pandemic but rather the evil Bill Gates, a corrupt school system, evil politicians, elite plans for depopulation. No, I was not aware of that but then I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist.
Maybe Gates is mention often with vaccines because he has donated 100 million to vaccines for children and 1.6 billion for vaccine development. Of course Donald Trump won't be out done, he's donating 1.6 billion, of your tax money.
Believing Gates and the other billionaires could have altruistic motives, is to not comprehend what’s been going on for a long time.

Billionaires are very likely sociopaths and possibly psychopaths.

When will the covid-19 pandemic end?

I say, and HOPE, that it ends in September 2021 thanks to the introduction of a vaccine. Its sad that the United States is going to have to wait for a vaccine when countries like TAIWAN and New Zealand have largely contained the outbreak among their populations. Taiwan is a country of 25 million people, and only 7 people have died from covid-19 and only 451 have been infected. Right now they only have 7 active cases compared to nearly 2 million active cases in the United States.
/——/
6046E90F-21E4-48C1-BE85-B8D369EC7792.jpeg

Hope so.

Believing Gates and the other billionaires could have altruistic motives, is to not comprehend what’s been going on for a long time.

Billionaires are very likely sociopaths and possibly psychopaths.
Gates and his foundation have donated nearly 50 billion dollars to charities. He and Warren Buffet have both agreed to give away 99% of their wealth before or at their time of death. To say Gates is Altruistic is an understatement. Unlike many billionaires such as our president, Bill Gates understands the real value of money; that is, what it can do for others. Just a short list of the organizations that currently benefit from the Gates Foundation:

In addition there over 100 organization that received smaller amounts, which includes dozens of hospitals, medical research organization, and environmental causes.

Forum List

Back