• June 2021

• September 2021

• December 2021

• July 2022

• December 2022

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know of ANY different standard for counting infections

OMG, then you're not doing any actual reading on this AT ALL other than just milking the DNC for talking points

Sure. What is there a test, that says your only HALF infected? 3/4 infected? There are some countries, very few, that are alleged to have hid the number of infections they have. Then there are also a lot of people who may have been infected but their infection was never confirmed with a test.

There is undercounting of infections as well as undercounting of deaths from covid-19. But no one out there is fabricating positive infection numbers and positive deaths from covid-19. If you think that, you belong with the people who think the United States government brought down the World Trade Center on 9/11 in a controlled demolition.

You think that all the coronavirus cases reported were from confirmed coronavirus TESTS!?!?! Seriously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And now you also think they are random so you can compare them and equally applied across countries?

OMG, you need to educate yourself before posting on the subject. If you did, you'd be embarrassed over the ignorance you're demonstrating in this discussion.

If you were to acknowledge the vast differences between how countries are counting cases and deaths, I'd engage you. But you're denying there is any difference, and that's just completely ignorant. You're just another Democrat hack partisan trying to make political hay, not engage in a real discussion

Ok, explain the difference between TAIWAN and the United States in counting cases of coronavirus.

Confirmed cases of Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 455
United States: 3,835,430

Confirmed deaths from Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 7
United States: 142,883

Population of Taiwan and the United States:
TAIWAN: 23,818,968
United States: 331,097,557

Number of current active cases of Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 8
United States: 1,917,097

Realize that if the United States had the same number of cases, deaths, and active cases on a per capita basis as Taiwan, this is how the United States figures would look:
Number of confirmed infections:
United States: 6,339
Number of confirmed deaths:
United States: 97
Number of current active cases:
United States: 111

And much of the alleged data is fake regarding number of active cases and deaths, at least here in Florida. Also, we know in China and a number of other countries and not accurately reporting cases or deaths.

But of course, none of that matters to you. You are scared, hiding under your bed, and convinced we're all going to die.

Well, how do you know the numbers in Florida are fake? Why are Florida hospitals at or near capacity if the numbers are "fake"? China is a communist dictatorship and hide many things. TAIWAN on the other hand is transparent democracy like the United States where the truth is reported and verified.

I'm convinced a lot more people in the United States will die and get sick because people are not isolating and wearing masks. The virus is the enemy. You beat this enemy by isolating as much as possible and wearing a mask when you can't. People who don't like you, are helping the virus spread which kills, sickens, and injures more people.

I have already posted the information but you were too lazy to look at it. Florida ICU beds are not at capacity. That is a media lie. Google Florida ICU bed availability. The data is direct from the State dept of health.

Florida fake Covid test data. Google Florida false Covid test data. The news broke locally about three days ago.

Your problem is you are scared and you believe the MSM. They lied to you non-stop for 4 years. Russia, collusion, Mueller, Stormy, Ukraine. All lied and I have zero doubt you bought it all hook, line, and sinker.

Even the NY times admitted they are counting "confirmed and probable" cases. Probable means according to symptoms. Which includes things like motorcycle accidents.

U2Edge doesn't know anything about this. And he doesn't care. It's about electing Biden and doing all the destruction to the economy that takes before November

People who died in their homes in New York City from an illness that could have been coronavirus were never tested and never counted. Back in April this was happening 200 times every day in New York City. These people who died were never tested for coronavirus and their were never part of the death count. This shows that there is undercounting when it comes to deaths from coronavirus.

OK, I'll give you a chance.

1) You realize almost none of the cases were confirmed with actual tests, right? They determined cases and deaths by symptoms. The whole concept of "confirmed" cases is really dubious. Virtually none of them were actually confirmed

2) The United States has conducted far more testing than Taiwan or pretty much anyone else since testing has been available

3) Once "confirmed" at the local level, those numbers need to be fed up to the national level. Something Taiwan clearly isn't doing because those numbers are unbelievably low. Then those numbers must be reported internationally truthfully

4) Asian cultures are far more accepting of government power than the US. You can't just order Americans to stay home for a year, we won't do it. You can do that in that region of the world. They will also be far more compliant with things like masks. Trump can't order Americans to not be Americans, that's a flat out stupid argument.

If you want this discussion to continue, then you need to demonstrate you grasp those basic, indisputable facts. It's a lot more complicated than that, but it starts there. If you don't grasp the most basic facts, then you're just proving there's no point in discussing this with you.

So?

1. Ok, site one case that was added to the database of infections that was not confirmed with a test ...

Just showing that right out of the gate that you don't know shit about this whole thing.

For months, they had "confirmed cases" and "confirmed deaths" before there WAS A TEST. Tests have only become available recently. Nothing before June was verified by any test proving a case or a death was coronavirus.

Jesus f'ing Christ, man. You don't know shit. That was my point

Sure. Your saying there was no test to confirm you had coronavirus before June? No link, no source, no evidence. I have family that were tested before June and confirmed that they had the virus or were negative. Unfortunately it appears you made be in never never land with people who think the destruction of the World Trade Towers was a controlled demolition by the government.

Once again you're proving how low content you are on this subject and why you're not putting any effort into this for.

You seriously thought there were covid 19 tests in March? What the fuck planet do you live on? You're in a land of ignorance

Oh, Ok, now its MARCH instead of JUNE. So your saying that they had know way to distinguish between seasonal flu and covid-19 in March? RIGHT!

OMG, then you're not doing any actual reading on this AT ALL other than just milking the DNC for talking points

Sure. What is there a test, that says your only HALF infected? 3/4 infected? There are some countries, very few, that are alleged to have hid the number of infections they have. Then there are also a lot of people who may have been infected but their infection was never confirmed with a test.

There is undercounting of infections as well as undercounting of deaths from covid-19. But no one out there is fabricating positive infection numbers and positive deaths from covid-19. If you think that, you belong with the people who think the United States government brought down the World Trade Center on 9/11 in a controlled demolition.

You think that all the coronavirus cases reported were from confirmed coronavirus TESTS!?!?! Seriously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And now you also think they are random so you can compare them and equally applied across countries?

OMG, you need to educate yourself before posting on the subject. If you did, you'd be embarrassed over the ignorance you're demonstrating in this discussion.

If you were to acknowledge the vast differences between how countries are counting cases and deaths, I'd engage you. But you're denying there is any difference, and that's just completely ignorant. You're just another Democrat hack partisan trying to make political hay, not engage in a real discussion

Ok, explain the difference between TAIWAN and the United States in counting cases of coronavirus.

Realize that if the United States had the same number of cases, deaths, and active cases on a per capita basis as Taiwan, this is how the United States figures would look:

And much of the alleged data is fake regarding number of active cases and deaths, at least here in Florida. Also, we know in China and a number of other countries and not accurately reporting cases or deaths.

But of course, none of that matters to you. You are scared, hiding under your bed, and convinced we're all going to die.

Well, how do you know the numbers in Florida are fake? Why are Florida hospitals at or near capacity if the numbers are "fake"? China is a communist dictatorship and hide many things. TAIWAN on the other hand is transparent democracy like the United States where the truth is reported and verified.

I'm convinced a lot more people in the United States will die and get sick because people are not isolating and wearing masks. The virus is the enemy. You beat this enemy by isolating as much as possible and wearing a mask when you can't. People who don't like you, are helping the virus spread which kills, sickens, and injures more people.

In the entire State of Florida, there have been roughly 13% of the deaths of just in NY City.

I live in one of the largest counties in Florida outside the Miami area, and we've had less than 100 deaths. But we're forced to wear masks. It's way political for hacks like you.

Of course if Biden wins, your stories will all change on November 3. This is about destroying the economy just hoping to win the election

This is not just about deaths, its also about anyone that gets sick and suffers damage to their body from the virus as well as those who have no symptoms and end up spreading it to dozens of other people.

So this is just you as a Democrat attacking again. That isn't a plan.

A plan is like we had in March for a month or two to flatten the curve to not overwhelm the medical system. We are now four months later and all you're doing is attacking now as if that's a solution, it's not.

So since you've begged off the plan we all agreed to in March, what IS your plan now?

The only objective you've argued for is destroying the economy as much as possible before November 3

I have already posted the information but you were too lazy to look at it. Florida ICU beds are not at capacity. That is a media lie. Google Florida ICU bed availability. The data is direct from the State dept of health.

Florida fake Covid test data. Google Florida false Covid test data. The news broke locally about three days ago.

Your problem is you are scared and you believe the MSM. They lied to you non-stop for 4 years. Russia, collusion, Mueller, Stormy, Ukraine. All lied and I have zero doubt you bought it all hook, line, and sinker.

Even the NY times admitted they are counting "confirmed and probable" cases. Probable means according to symptoms. Which includes things like motorcycle accidents.

U2Edge doesn't know anything about this. And he doesn't care. It's about electing Biden and doing all the destruction to the economy that takes before November

People who died in their homes in New York City from an illness that could have been coronavirus were never tested and never counted. Back in April this was happening 200 times every day in New York City. These people who died were never tested for coronavirus and their were never part of the death count. This shows that there is undercounting when it comes to deaths from coronavirus.

Fake news. They were aware of those deaths and counting them mostly all as coronavirus related.

You made up they weren't counting those deaths. They pretty much assumed every death was coronavirus. They were over not under counting because there was no real validation

1) You realize almost none of the cases were confirmed with actual tests, right? They determined cases and deaths by symptoms. The whole concept of "confirmed" cases is really dubious. Virtually none of them were actually confirmed

2) The United States has conducted far more testing than Taiwan or pretty much anyone else since testing has been available

3) Once "confirmed" at the local level, those numbers need to be fed up to the national level. Something Taiwan clearly isn't doing because those numbers are unbelievably low. Then those numbers must be reported internationally truthfully

4) Asian cultures are far more accepting of government power than the US. You can't just order Americans to stay home for a year, we won't do it. You can do that in that region of the world. They will also be far more compliant with things like masks. Trump can't order Americans to not be Americans, that's a flat out stupid argument.

If you want this discussion to continue, then you need to demonstrate you grasp those basic, indisputable facts. It's a lot more complicated than that, but it starts there. If you don't grasp the most basic facts, then you're just proving there's no point in discussing this with you.

So?

1. Ok, site one case that was added to the database of infections that was not confirmed with a test ...

Just showing that right out of the gate that you don't know shit about this whole thing.

For months, they had "confirmed cases" and "confirmed deaths" before there WAS A TEST. Tests have only become available recently. Nothing before June was verified by any test proving a case or a death was coronavirus.

Sure. Your saying there was no test to confirm you had coronavirus before June? No link, no source, no evidence. I have family that were tested before June and confirmed that they had the virus or were negative. Unfortunately it appears you made be in never never land with people who think the destruction of the World Trade Towers was a controlled demolition by the government.

Once again you're proving how low content you are on this subject and why you're not putting any effort into this for.

You seriously thought there were covid 19 tests in March? What the fuck planet do you live on? You're in a land of ignorance

Oh, Ok, now its MARCH instead of JUNE. So your saying that they had know way to distinguish between seasonal flu and covid-19 in March? RIGHT!

Strawman, I didn't say that. You made it up. I neer said "no way to distinguish." I said testing wasn't widely available and most deaths were not confirmed. Those are entirely different things.

I said they had no wide, reliable testing until June. Until then most deaths were only confirmed by symptoms

I just looked it up because I knew you would be too lazy or stupid. As of this morning Florida has 19.38% of its ICU beds open and available. ICU beds statewide are far from capacity.

The media lies. Jesus, how stupid do you have to be?

That is the statewide average, I was talking about particular hospitals in Florida being at or near capacity.

You're referring to Miami. Yes, they should be on a higher lockdown level. And they are. Those for political correctness those restrictions are coming out more and more to other parts of the State where we don't need them.

The low content media just presents cases on a US map by State. Those maps should be by county to have any meaning other than political

County data is available for all states. You can't effectively fight a pandemic when parts of the country are still open while others are closed. You have to shut every county down as much as possible in order to effectively kill and contain the virus. The virus does not care about borders, national, state or county borders. It only grabs onto hosts to spread to the next hosts and or kill a hosts. The virus is like a fire. People are the oxygen for that fire. To put out the fire, you have to separate people so the virus can no longer jump from person to person. When you do that, the virus dies, and infections drop.

Fake news. They were aware of those deaths and counting them mostly all as coronavirus related.

You made up they weren't counting those deaths. They pretty much assumed every death was coronavirus. They were over not under counting because there was no real validation

FAKE NEWS, the most common term used by a Trumper when the read something they don't like.

I just looked it up because I knew you would be too lazy or stupid. As of this morning Florida has 19.38% of its ICU beds open and available. ICU beds statewide are far from capacity.

That is the statewide average, I was talking about particular hospitals in Florida being at or near capacity.

You're referring to Miami. Yes, they should be on a higher lockdown level. And they are. Those for political correctness those restrictions are coming out more and more to other parts of the State where we don't need them.

The low content media just presents cases on a US map by State. Those maps should be by county to have any meaning other than political

County data is available for all states. You can't effectively fight a pandemic when parts of the country are still open while others are closed. You have to shut every county down as much as possible in order to effectively kill and contain the virus. The virus does not care about borders, national, state or county borders. It only grabs onto hosts to spread to the next hosts and or kill a hosts. The virus is like a fire. People are the oxygen for that fire. To put out the fire, you have to separate people so the virus can no longer jump from person to person. When you do that, the virus dies, and infections drop.

Bull shit. Yet another U2fact, totally made up. Of course you can have different standards in different areas.

That was the plan in March when we had a plan. It was to shut down 1-2 months, open up and deal with local flareups (with different plans). That only stopped when the left went into attack mode to just attack everything, offer nothing and try to win the election.

You're such a great example of Ronald Reagan: " It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so"

You are proving over and over you don't know shit about this

So?

Strawman, I didn't say that. You made it up. I neer said "no way to distinguish." I said testing wasn't widely available and most deaths were not confirmed. Those are entirely different things.

I said they had no wide, reliable testing until June. Until then most deaths were only confirmed by symptoms

At least that is what you allege and believe. My sister was sick in March and may have had the coronavirus. Because she lives in Broward County Florida and was not 65 and older, she was not allowed to come in and take a test. The Doctor was not sure if she had coronavirus or not. She was not recorded or confirmed as having coronavirus. She had a Tele appointment with the doctor over the internet. If anything, there was mass undercounting of coronavirus cases in March and April.

FAKE NEWS, the most common term used by a Trumper when the read something they don't like.

When you have nothing, start throwing around stupid shit like Trumper and Trumpanzee. You're another empty headed leftist zombie Democrat

So?

At least that is what you allege and believe. My sister was sick in March and may have had the coronavirus. Because she lives in Broward County Florida and was not 65 and older, she was not allowed to come in and take a test. The Doctor was not sure if she had coronavirus or not. She was not recorded or confirmed as having coronavirus. She had a Tele appointment with the doctor over the internet. If anything, there was mass undercounting of coronavirus cases in March and April.

Note I said deaths and you said cases. Of course cases were way under counted. Almost no one was tested and most people who had it were asymptomatic.

You know those are different, right? Cases and deaths are not the same? Serious question, I can't assume in your case that you do understand the difference

Bull shit. Yet another U2fact, totally made up. Of course you can have different standards in different areas.

That was the plan in March when we had a plan. It was to shut down 1-2 months, open up and deal with local flareups (with different plans). That only stopped when the left went into attack mode to just attack everything, offer nothing and try to win the election.

You're such a great example of Ronald Reagan: " It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so"

I'm a registered Republican and voted straight Republican all my life until Trump won the nomination in 2016.

I'm a registered Republican and voted straight Republican all my life until Trump won the nomination in 2016.

OMG, another leftist testimonial. I was a Republican until Trump!

Remember how in 2004 you were a Republican until W?

Then there was 1996 where you were a Republican until HW?

In the end, you never voted Republican in your life. This "I was a Republican" lie is the lamest of all you people's lies. And it's so pointless. No one says wow, if a total airhead zombie like U2Edge used to be a Republican, I'm going to become a Democrat too!!!!!

When you have nothing, start throwing around stupid shit like Trumper and Trumpanzee. You're another empty headed leftist zombie Democrat

I'm a George W. Bush/John McCain Republican. In my opinion, Mitt Romney is the only Republican in congress that can still consider himself a Republican, at least a Reagan Republican after the rest of the party bent over and grabed their ankles for PUTIN when they failed to remove Trump from office in February.

Mitt Romney is the only Republican in congress that can still consider himself a Republican, at least a Reagan Republican after the rest of the party bent over and grabed their ankles for PUTIN when they failed to remove Trump from office in February.

Of course, you love the one Republican who hates Republicans. Wow, that means you are a Republican! LOL. Dolt.

And seriously, you became a Democrat because you think the REPUBLICANS are too pro Russia? Democrats have been propping up Russia all my life. I'll have more flexibility after the election. The eighties called and they want their foreign policy back. This is a big reset button. And you went TOO that because the "Republicans" are too pro-Russia You're just mentally unbalanced

OMG, another leftist testimonial. I was a Republican until Trump!

Remember how in 2004 you were a Republican until W?

Then there was 1996 where you were a Republican until HW?

In the end, you never voted Republican in your life. This "I was a Republican" lie is the lamest of all you people's lies. And it's so pointless. No one says wow, if a total airhead zombie like U2Edge used to be a Republican, I'm going to become a Democrat too!!!!!

If you look at my posting history, you will see that I am indeed a Republican. I would have changed my registration to Democrat this year if BIDEN had been in trouble with winning the nomination, but that proved to be unnecessary.

Mitt Romney is the only Republican in congress that can still consider himself a Republican, at least a Reagan Republican after the rest of the party bent over and grabed their ankles for PUTIN when they failed to remove Trump from office in February.

Of course, you love the one Republican who hates Republicans. Wow, that means you are a Republican! LOL. Dolt.

And seriously, you became a Democrat because you think the REPUBLICANS are too Russia? You're just mentally unbalanced

Where has Mitt Romney said he hates Republicans?

I'm a George W. Bush/John McCain Republican. In my opinion, Mitt Romney is the only Republican in congress that can still consider himself a Republican, at least a Reagan Republican after the rest of the party bent over and grabed their ankles for PUTIN when they failed to remove Trump from office in February.
:laugh:

THAT is why I am NOT a Republican.

Bunch of New World Order globalist twats who give not one single fuck about liberty of American sovereignty.

So far, 67,487 people have died directly as a result of COVID19. SLIGHTLY more than the seasonal flu kills EVERY year.

The left has USED the virus for political gain as a weapon against America. MOST of the deaths attributed to COVID19 havw no correlation to the virus.
Here's just ONE example. NewYork City AND the CDC have also both admitted the counts are exaggerated.
This is a concerted effort to terrorize Americans into submission and to covertly revoke Constitutional Rights. It's working.

There was never a "Pandemic". Only a highly sophisticated Hoax created to further political agendas. Namely Agenda21. China signed the accord as well.
That is NOT to say there have been zero deaths from COVID19. Of course there have. But not to the degree the media wants you to believe.

Florida Counted Young Motorcyclist Who Died in Fatal Crash as COVID-19 Death
By Allen Zhong July 18, 2020 Updated: July 18, 2020

Florida Counted Young Motorcyclist Who Died in Fatal Crash as COVID-19 Death

Last edited:

Forum List

Back