Secret Trump voters in 2020.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The Democrats have lost their minds right ?
Well I'm not buying it.

When November rolls around and the dust has settled on the last 4 years
and the fog clears revealing the Democrats(in Washington) for what they are, the uncertainty of putting a corrupt career politician like Biden back in the White House will far outweigh the hate for Trump.

Trump is not a Republican or a Democrat.....I think anyone with a room temperature + IQ knows this.

Love for the country will override the love for any political parties this year.

Trump 2020
The truth is coming.

Last edited:
The Democrats have lost their minds right ?
Well I'm not buying it.

When November rolls around and the dust has settled on the last 4 years
and the fog clears revealing the Democrats(in Washington) for what they are, the uncertainty of putting a corrupt career politician like Biden back in the White House will far outweigh the hate for Trump.

Trump is not a Republican or a Democrat.....I think anyone with a room temperature + IQ knows this.

Love for the country will override the love for any political parties this year.

Trump 2020
The truth is coming.

And....your political candidate of choice would be.....

how many times are you gonna post that same conspiracy theory video?

Did you watch it?
What part of it is NOT accurate?

Another Agenda21 lemming doing as told.
You ARE NOT "bettering" mankind, you are helping destroy it.

Yes, I watched it. Only to see if it was any different from all the other crazy agenda 21 conspiracy theories. It's not. They are all exactly the same. Some secret society that already contols the world is forcing some nefarious plan to take over the world, Of course, you never say what taking over the world in that way would give them other than what your fevered conspiracy theory mind doesn't already assume they have. You're just nuts. I'm sorry that you don't know that.

There are few secret Trump voters. Most Trump voters are like grorillas in a china shop. They smash everything. They are constantly in your face. It is the Biden voter who is just sitting back and “biding” their time.

Last edited:
A vote for Trump is a vote against America.
A vote for Biden is a vote against America.
Biden is for criminality- kneeling FOR criminals

There are no secret Trump voters. Trump voters are like grorillas in a china shop. They smash everything. They are constantly in your face. It is the Biden voter who is just sitting back and “bidening” their time.
Biden LOVES black criminals and HATES white people
....the blacks/Dems are just like gorillas ---going apeshit--VIOLENT--no impulse control

Forum List

Back