• June 2021

• September 2021

• December 2021

• July 2022

• December 2022

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know of ANY different standard for counting infections

OMG, then you're not doing any actual reading on this AT ALL other than just milking the DNC for talking points

Sure. What is there a test, that says your only HALF infected? 3/4 infected? There are some countries, very few, that are alleged to have hid the number of infections they have. Then there are also a lot of people who may have been infected but their infection was never confirmed with a test.

There is undercounting of infections as well as undercounting of deaths from covid-19. But no one out there is fabricating positive infection numbers and positive deaths from covid-19. If you think that, you belong with the people who think the United States government brought down the World Trade Center on 9/11 in a controlled demolition.

You think that all the coronavirus cases reported were from confirmed coronavirus TESTS!?!?! Seriously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And now you also think they are random so you can compare them and equally applied across countries?

OMG, you need to educate yourself before posting on the subject. If you did, you'd be embarrassed over the ignorance you're demonstrating in this discussion.

If you were to acknowledge the vast differences between how countries are counting cases and deaths, I'd engage you. But you're denying there is any difference, and that's just completely ignorant. You're just another Democrat hack partisan trying to make political hay, not engage in a real discussion

Ok, explain the difference between TAIWAN and the United States in counting cases of coronavirus.

Confirmed cases of Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 455
United States: 3,835,430

Confirmed deaths from Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 7
United States: 142,883

Population of Taiwan and the United States:
TAIWAN: 23,818,968
United States: 331,097,557

Number of current active cases of Coronavirus:
TAIWAN: 8
United States: 1,917,097

Realize that if the United States had the same number of cases, deaths, and active cases on a per capita basis as Taiwan, this is how the United States figures would look:
Number of confirmed infections:
United States: 6,339
Number of confirmed deaths:
United States: 97
Number of current active cases:
United States: 111

And much of the alleged data is fake regarding number of active cases and deaths, at least here in Florida. Also, we know in China and a number of other countries and not accurately reporting cases or deaths.

But of course, none of that matters to you. You are scared, hiding under your bed, and convinced we're all going to die.

Well, how do you know the numbers in Florida are fake? Why are Florida hospitals at or near capacity if the numbers are "fake"? China is a communist dictatorship and hide many things. TAIWAN on the other hand is transparent democracy like the United States where the truth is reported and verified.

I'm convinced a lot more people in the United States will die and get sick because people are not isolating and wearing masks. The virus is the enemy. You beat this enemy by isolating as much as possible and wearing a mask when you can't. People who don't like you, are helping the virus spread which kills, sickens, and injures more people.

I just looked it up because I knew you would be too lazy or stupid. As of this morning Florida has 19.38% of its ICU beds open and available. ICU beds statewide are far from capacity.

The media lies. Jesus, how stupid do you have to be?

That is the statewide average, I was talking about particular hospitals in Florida being at or near capacity.

You're referring to Miami. Yes, they should be on a higher lockdown level. And they are. Those for political correctness those restrictions are coming out more and more to other parts of the State where we don't need them.

The low content media just presents cases on a US map by State. Those maps should be by county to have any meaning other than political

County data is available for all states. You can't effectively fight a pandemic when parts of the country are still open while others are closed. You have to shut every county down as much as possible in order to effectively kill and contain the virus. The virus does not care about borders, national, state or county borders. It only grabs onto hosts to spread to the next hosts and or kill a hosts. The virus is like a fire. People are the oxygen for that fire. To put out the fire, you have to separate people so the virus can no longer jump from person to person. When you do that, the virus dies, and infections drop.

Bull shit. Yet another U2fact, totally made up. Of course you can have different standards in different areas.

That was the plan in March when we had a plan. It was to shut down 1-2 months, open up and deal with local flareups (with different plans). That only stopped when the left went into attack mode to just attack everything, offer nothing and try to win the election.

You're such a great example of Ronald Reagan: " It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so"

You are proving over and over you don't know shit about this

I'm a registered Republican and voted straight Republican all my life until Trump won the nomination in 2016.

OMG, another leftist testimonial. I was a Republican until Trump!

Remember how in 2004 you were a Republican until W?

Then there was 1996 where you were a Republican until HW?

In the end, you never voted Republican in your life. This "I was a Republican" lie is the lamest of all you people's lies. And it's so pointless. No one says wow, if a total airhead zombie like U2Edge used to be a Republican, I'm going to become a Democrat too!!!!!

If you look at my posting history, you will see that I am indeed a Republican. I would have changed my registration to Democrat this year if BIDEN had been in trouble with winning the nomination, but that proved to be unnecessary.

If you said you can't handle voting for Republican spending anymore and you're voting for the Libertarian Party, I could totally get that. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. Though I'll vote for Trump this time. I've always said in the end Republicans and Democrats are the same, they just say different things.

But when you say you can't vote for Trump, you're voting for ... Biden ... It's load of crap you were ever a Republican. Biden is as bad or worse than Trump in every possible way. Overall, he is far worse, which is why I'm coming back to vote for Republicans at least once.

And if you're moaning about the way Trump talks, that's even dumber. Biden and the Democrats have talked to us (non-Democrats) that way for at least 40 years. I only personally remember politics where I understood it myself to 1980. Democrats have talked to us calling us racists, misogynists, xenophobes, homophobes, lovers of the rich and the wealthy and haters of the poor that whole time.

So that you'd go to the party that talk to you that way for decades for Trump talking BACK to them the way they always talked to you, that's even less believable.

You've done nothing but pull the blue handle your whole life, just like the other faux I was a Republican until ... Democrats

We have had pandemics as long as there have been humans. This is not unusual. We have never shut down the U.S. Economy before. This is an obvious attempt by the left to trash the economy to steal an election.

Covid is real. Much of the information and data is not real. It is fake. Numerous examples have been posted providing direct evidence of that.

The media meme that Florida ICU beds are at capacity is flatly a lie. The death counts in many States are bogus, to the full extent we do not know.

Testing here in Florida is likely grossly inflated. Many folks are reporting getting letters in the mail stating they are Covid positive who have never been tested. We know multiple health systems around the State are reporting false data. Links have been provided to verify that.

But I know none of this will make any impression on Dims. They do not care about any of this really. It is about scaring people to steal an election. Period.

When American people say and act like they have had enough
It’s tough when MSM, Twitless and Fakebot and even USMB prohibit threads that contain presentation of factual material such as daily gross number of tests.

When will the covid-19 pandemic end?

I say, and HOPE, that it ends in September 2021 thanks to the introduction of a vaccine. Its sad that the United States is going to have to wait for a vaccine when countries like TAIWAN and New Zealand have largely contained the outbreak among their populations. Taiwan is a country of 25 million people, and only 7 people have died from covid-19 and only 451 have been infected. Right now they only have 7 active cases compared to nearly 2 million active cases in the United States.

The moment a Dem wins the Presidency.

Why waste so many US-Americans their time to fight for the Corona-2 virus against their own people?

You have no idea what your talking about. I have worked in the health care field for 30 years. In my ER we are mandated to get the flu shot every year. At least half the time I get the flu anyway.

Covid kills the very old and the very sick. The science could not be any clearer. If you choose to live your life like a fucking chicken little so be it.

The stories that Covid devastates younger healthy people is bullshit. Hype. Garbage. 1 in 100,000 cases? WTF?

So stay afraid. Whatever floats your boat.

People downplay the mortality and the long term medical complications. Saying it's ONLY old and sick people. But those sick people include children with asthma or diabetes.
Those that voted for the smelly skidmark continue to try to justify their stupidity.

I say, and HOPE, that it ends in September 2021 thanks to the introduction of a vaccine. Its sad that the United States is going to have to wait for a vaccine when countries like TAIWAN and New Zealand have largely contained the outbreak among their populations. Taiwan is a country of 25 million people, and only 7 people have died from covid-19 and only 451 have been infected. Right now they only have 7 active cases compared to nearly 2 million active cases in the United States.

If biden wins in November the pandemic will end 1 minute after he is declared the winner. Unless the democrats think it is still to their advantage to push the lockdowns....to keep the economy crushed so they can turn it into a Great Depression.....after all, they won't let a crisis that good go to waste....
Yep as I said before,they will probably have another October surprise in place where same as before,the elite had an evil man ready to be their new puppet and do their bidding for them in the 1980,election so they will do the same here and have an evil man ready To be elected and once inaugurated,same as before,will say the virus has magically gone same as how the hostages magically got released the day reagan got sworn in.

OMG, then you're not doing any actual reading on this AT ALL other than just milking the DNC for talking points

Sure. What is there a test, that says your only HALF infected? 3/4 infected? There are some countries, very few, that are alleged to have hid the number of infections they have. Then there are also a lot of people who may have been infected but their infection was never confirmed with a test.

There is undercounting of infections as well as undercounting of deaths from covid-19. But no one out there is fabricating positive infection numbers and positive deaths from covid-19. If you think that, you belong with the people who think the United States government brought down the World Trade Center on 9/11 in a controlled demolition.

You think that all the coronavirus cases reported were from confirmed coronavirus TESTS!?!?! Seriously, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

And now you also think they are random so you can compare them and equally applied across countries?

OMG, you need to educate yourself before posting on the subject. If you did, you'd be embarrassed over the ignorance you're demonstrating in this discussion.

If you were to acknowledge the vast differences between how countries are counting cases and deaths, I'd engage you. But you're denying there is any difference, and that's just completely ignorant. You're just another Democrat hack partisan trying to make political hay, not engage in a real discussion
Indeed he is embarrassing himself to the entire board here with shit all over his face everyday he opens his mouth.lol

Last edited:

All he ever does is parrot establishment BS. Seriously, no original thought whatsoever. If I wanted to listen to propaganda and lies, I would just turn on the TV. Thankfully I stopped watching TV a long time ago. They don't call it "programming" for no reason.
What’s really even more sad is he listens to corrupt government institutions like NIST and the CDC instead of of looking at the facts.
U2Edge's certainly a propagandist. Claiming he doesn't know of any different standard for counting infections? He doesn't know ANYTHING about the coronavirus. He just puts down his rug in the direction of CNN five times a day and worships.

He actually said he knows of no different standards for counting infections (quote above). Wow, just wow

What’s really comical and sad at the same time is he worships these corrupt government institutions like NIST and the CDC as his sources of information instead of looking at the facts. Here is how retarded and moronic his logic is. He thinks the government told him the truth that fires brought the towers down on 9/11 because NIST,a government agency with a long history of corruption no less,told him so.he believes THEM over witnesses that were there that day that heard explosions and ignores that even demolition experts have backed up what those witnesses said. Any sound minded human being can see the Op smokes crack everyday the warped logic he has,he changes the subject to 9/11 cause he knows he is losing to everyone on this topic,comedy gold.lol

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It will end right after the election.

Everyone keeps saying that, but I think that shows a misunderstanding of what is actually happening. I'm getting kind of tired of repeating myself though, so I'll just leave it at that.

All he ever does is parrot establishment BS. Seriously, no original thought whatsoever. If I wanted to listen to propaganda and lies, I would just turn on the TV. Thankfully I stopped watching TV a long time ago. They don't call it "programming" for no reason.

U2Edge's certainly a propagandist. Claiming he doesn't know of any different standard for counting infections? He doesn't know ANYTHING about the coronavirus. He just puts down his rug in the direction of CNN five times a day and worships.

He actually said he knows of no different standards for counting infections (quote above). Wow, just wow

I don't get my information from CNN, I get my raw data from Coronavirus Update (Live): 14,465,612 Cases and 605,813 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer. Their numbers are the same as any other site, organization, or entity compiling cases and deaths around the world.

But seriously, how are infections counted differently in TAIWAN compared to the United States?

OK, I'll give you a chance.

1) You realize almost none of the cases were confirmed with actual tests, right? They determined cases and deaths by symptoms. The whole concept of "confirmed" cases is really dubious. Virtually none of them were actually confirmed

2) The United States has conducted far more testing than Taiwan or pretty much anyone else since testing has been available

3) Once "confirmed" at the local level, those numbers need to be fed up to the national level. Something Taiwan clearly isn't doing because those numbers are unbelievably low. Then those numbers must be reported internationally truthfully

4) Asian cultures are far more accepting of government power than the US. You can't just order Americans to stay home for a year, we won't do it. You can do that in that region of the world. They will also be far more compliant with things like masks. Trump can't order Americans to not be Americans, that's a flat out stupid argument.

If you want this discussion to continue, then you need to demonstrate you grasp those basic, indisputable facts. It's a lot more complicated than that, but it starts there. If you don't grasp the most basic facts, then you're just proving there's no point in discussing this with you.

So?
Gi

You forgot to also throw in for a fact that a good portion of these deaths they say came from an alleged deadly virus,That while these deaths are real,it’s because these death were all from something else like a shot gun blast murder being ruled killed from a virus because hospitals are being pressured and paid off to rule them as that,Monet makes the world go around and greed is everywhere,you put money in front of people,they’ll do anything for it sadly thinking money will buy them happiness. Problem is there are some patriots out there who have a conscience and money won’t buy them off,they are called whistleblowers who are losing their jobs for being whistleblowers.

That’s such basic logic and common sense a kid could see through the lies of the government because kids for one,don’t smoke crack everyday.comedy gold.lol

• Thanks

Ok, explain the difference between TAIWAN and the United States in counting cases of coronavirus.

Realize that if the United States had the same number of cases, deaths, and active cases on a per capita basis as Taiwan, this is how the United States figures would look:

And much of the alleged data is fake regarding number of active cases and deaths, at least here in Florida. Also, we know in China and a number of other countries and not accurately reporting cases or deaths.

But of course, none of that matters to you. You are scared, hiding under your bed, and convinced we're all going to die.

Well, how do you know the numbers in Florida are fake? Why are Florida hospitals at or near capacity if the numbers are "fake"? China is a communist dictatorship and hide many things. TAIWAN on the other hand is transparent democracy like the United States where the truth is reported and verified.

I'm convinced a lot more people in the United States will die and get sick because people are not isolating and wearing masks. The virus is the enemy. You beat this enemy by isolating as much as possible and wearing a mask when you can't. People who don't like you, are helping the virus spread which kills, sickens, and injures more people.

I have already posted the information but you were too lazy to look at it. Florida ICU beds are not at capacity. That is a media lie. Google Florida ICU bed availability. The data is direct from the State dept of health.

Florida fake Covid test data. Google Florida false Covid test data. The news broke locally about three days ago.

Your problem is you are scared and you believe the MSM. They lied to you non-stop for 4 years. Russia, collusion, Mueller, Stormy, Ukraine. All lied and I have zero doubt you bought it all hook, line, and sinker.
Don’t forget 9/11 which he also believes and I Also proved was a lie,it’s a waste of time bothering with Him,he only sees what he WANTS to see so he never looks at the facts people like you and me post that prove he has fallen for lies.

Yes. People who died in things like motorcycle accidents have been "confirmed coronavirus deaths"
Great to hear someone repeating the facts of what I been saying here. He of course won’t do any research of that by independent sources not a government agency only wanting to believe what the government tells him.this guy is a shil on the governments payroll nobody should bother with.

• Thanks

Like most pandemics it will end very early in some countries and continue for many years in others. In South Korea with a population of about 18% of the US, they have .3% of the case and .2% of the deaths. Yesterday in the US, there were nearly 1000 deaths. In South Korea there have been only 293 deaths since the pandemic started. Our unemployment is about 11.3%. South Korean unemployment is 4.3%. Compared to the US and most other countries, the covid-19 is done in South Korea but not according to the South Korean goverment. Although most businesses, factories, and schools are open, the government shuts them down if there is just one case.

A doubt that the virus in the US will be under control by Sept. 2021. Even if we have a vaccine next January, and by some miracle we have enough of the vaccine, bottles, syringes to start inoculations of the public by March, we will need to vaccinate enough people to reach herd immunity, (230 million people immune) to actually eliminate all new cases. Since we don't know how many people have immunity now, we don't know how many people have to vaccinated. Best guess is at least 100 million. We are not likely to get that many people vaccinated in 6 months because it takes two does. There is also another problem. This vaccine was developed and tested in 6 months instead 6 or 7 years. How many people do think want to be the first in their neighborhood to be vaccinated?

And of course, if Trump is in office, the mad tweeter is just as likely as not to say he won't be getting vaccinated and he thinks it's a personal choice. Then it becomes a political issue like the masks and we have opposition across the country.

I agree with the bulk of your post. My only comment is we should have protected the most vulnerable early, that is the very old and very sick. For the rest of us the quicker to herd immunity the better. There was no reason to shut down the entire Country for months.
Shutting down the country is a last resort. The first, and one of the most effective method to control the virus is massive testing, tracing contacts and quarantining positive cases. Had we been able to do that in March and April, there would have been no need to shut down businesses nor schools and there would have been little disruption in people's lives or the economy. The next least intrusive measure is masks and social distancing but that requires over 90% support from the public to control the virus. The last alternative, shutting everything down with stay at home orders will control the spread of the virus but wrecks havoc on the economy.

We are in the mitigation stage of the epidemic now. There is no chance of eliminating the virus by any of the above. The train left that station months ago. All we can do now is use the above methods to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed and wait for a vaccine or herd immunity.

I agree we should have done more to protect the elderly, however we did not know how vulnerable the elderly were until after the virus had spread. More protection for older Americans in nursing homes should have been done. However only 5% of older Americans over 65 live in nursing homes. I don't see how additional protection could have been provided for the 95% that don't.

Italy was in a very bad place in March/April with the virus, but their lockdown has produced amazing results. They now only have 1% to 2% of the daily infections and deaths that they did back in March.
If we had shutdown the country, issued state at home orders along with mask wearing and social distancing for the whole country for the months of April and May, we would effectively wiped out the virus. In June we could have opened the country up, with extensive testing, tracing, and quarantining any cases that occurring. All schools and business would be open and we might even be able to have baseball and football games and concerts with some limitations. Epidemics can be very easy to control if the people work together. If everyone is allowed to make their decision as to what guidelines they will follow, it's nearly impossible. The more distension and division, the worst the outcome.

Covid isn't going to end. The US as we know it is(has)
Hope so.
Yeah I am afraid he’s right,it won’t end,this is the new normal and the United States as we once knew it,HAS ended. Your right though,it’s just as well that the United States has ended now.whomwants to live in a country where they kill a president and never go to jail for it,Murder kids in Oklahoma and get away with it,then get away with murdering 3000 people on 9/11 and getting away with it? Since that is the United States we been living in fir decades now,the United States needs to end now so it’s best that this did happen because it took this event to wake people up to finally see something is wrong in our country.

I have already posted the information but you were too lazy to look at it. Florida ICU beds are not at capacity. That is a media lie. Google Florida ICU bed availability. The data is direct from the State dept of health.

Florida fake Covid test data. Google Florida false Covid test data. The news broke locally about three days ago.

Your problem is you are scared and you believe the MSM. They lied to you non-stop for 4 years. Russia, collusion, Mueller, Stormy, Ukraine. All lied and I have zero doubt you bought it all hook, line, and sinker.

Yep, its all just a conspiracy.
And only a retarded idiot would say it’s not.hee hee.

OK, I'll give you a chance.

1) You realize almost none of the cases were confirmed with actual tests, right? They determined cases and deaths by symptoms. The whole concept of "confirmed" cases is really dubious. Virtually none of them were actually confirmed

2) The United States has conducted far more testing than Taiwan or pretty much anyone else since testing has been available

3) Once "confirmed" at the local level, those numbers need to be fed up to the national level. Something Taiwan clearly isn't doing because those numbers are unbelievably low. Then those numbers must be reported internationally truthfully

4) Asian cultures are far more accepting of government power than the US. You can't just order Americans to stay home for a year, we won't do it. You can do that in that region of the world. They will also be far more compliant with things like masks. Trump can't order Americans to not be Americans, that's a flat out stupid argument.

If you want this discussion to continue, then you need to demonstrate you grasp those basic, indisputable facts. It's a lot more complicated than that, but it starts there. If you don't grasp the most basic facts, then you're just proving there's no point in discussing this with you.

So?

1. Ok, site one case that was added to the database of infections that was not confirmed with a test ...

Just showing that right out of the gate that you don't know shit about this whole thing.

For months, they had "confirmed cases" and "confirmed deaths" before there WAS A TEST. Tests have only become available recently. Nothing before June was verified by any test proving a case or a death was coronavirus.

Jesus f'ing Christ, man. You don't know shit. That was my point

Sure. Your saying there was no test to confirm you had coronavirus before June? No link, no source, no evidence. I have family that were tested before June and confirmed that they had the virus or were negative. Unfortunately it appears you made be in never never land with people who think the destruction of the World Trade Towers was a controlled demolition by the government.

Once again you're proving how low content you are on this subject and why you're not putting any effort into this for.

You seriously thought there were reliable covid 19 tests in March? What the fuck planet do you live on? You're in a land of ignorance.

The tests were invasive with low reliability before that.

In June, the first reliable broadly applyable test was released.

"June
In early June, researchers announced a nucleic acid diagnostic test using reverse transcription-loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP), an existing technology used in pathogenic microorganism identification, genetically modified ingredients, tumor detection, and embryo sex identification. The test identified virus in samples of serum, urine, saliva, oropharyngeal swabs and nasopharyngeal swabs. Once commercialized the test has the potential to provide rapid (30-45 minute) diagnosis at point of care. The test was 100% selective and highly sensitive, detecting virus at a concentration of .06 fg/ml.[164]"

Yeah he just babbles on and on and never puts any effort to research the facts so I gave up on him many pages back especially since he has proven in every post he only sees what he WANTS to see,that if it does not go along with his own warped view,he won’t read it.

I just looked it up because I knew you would be too lazy or stupid. As of this morning Florida has 19.38% of its ICU beds open and available. ICU beds statewide are far from capacity.

The media lies. Jesus, how stupid do you have to be?

That is the statewide average, I was talking about particular hospitals in Florida being at or near capacity.

You're referring to Miami. Yes, they should be on a higher lockdown level. And they are. Those for political correctness those restrictions are coming out more and more to other parts of the State where we don't need them.

The low content media just presents cases on a US map by State. Those maps should be by county to have any meaning other than political

County data is available for all states. You can't effectively fight a pandemic when parts of the country are still open while others are closed. You have to shut every county down as much as possible in order to effectively kill and contain the virus. The virus does not care about borders, national, state or county borders. It only grabs onto hosts to spread to the next hosts and or kill a hosts. The virus is like a fire. People are the oxygen for that fire. To put out the fire, you have to separate people so the virus can no longer jump from person to person. When you do that, the virus dies, and infections drop.

Bull shit. Yet another U2fact, totally made up. Of course you can have different standards in different areas.

That was the plan in March when we had a plan. It was to shut down 1-2 months, open up and deal with local flareups (with different plans). That only stopped when the left went into attack mode to just attack everything, offer nothing and try to win the election.

You're such a great example of Ronald Reagan: " It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so"

You are proving over and over you don't know shit about this
The entire board pretty much has seen that,that he doesn’t know shit about this subject and has shit on his face everyday he posts.lol speaking of reagan,I’m sure he thinks reagan was one of the best presidents ever,was not a mass murderer and did not run the most corrupt administration ever at the time while in office seeing how easy he is too brainwash.lol

Forum List

Back