When Is It Racism...And When Is It Memorex?

When you are Asian and you create a thread like this you are a fool. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

This is a fact:

issban4.gif

Ever since the first Asians arrived in America, there has been anti-Asian racism. This includes prejudice and acts of discrimination. For more than 200 years, Asian Americans have been denied equal rights, subjected to harassment and hostility, had their rights revoked and imprisoned for no justifiable reason, physically attacked, and murdered.

Anti-Asian Racism & Violence : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

I have far too many Asian friends to read this bullshit from some Asian sellout. You ain't white so stop holding your ass tight. Racism is real and even more real for you Asians than for us as blacks.

"Racism is real and even more real for you Asians than for us as blacks."

Soooo.....when do we get to pick a word that must never be uttered, you know, like the only thing Liberals have ever actually done for blacks?

Maybe anyone who says 'amarillo' or 'gelb' or 'flavo' should be fired????

I have this message for you:
Get off your knees.

'Stand erect, or be made to stand erect.'
Marcus Aurelius

You seem to be the one on your knees.

What have conservatives done for the Japanese?

Oh yeah Reagan gave you reparations.
So how much money are you looking to get?

"YOU are the white racist."

Watch me reveal you as the fool you are.

1. There is no racism.
As per the OP: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

And....

....ready?

2. I'm not white.

How ya' like me now, boyyyyyeeeeeee????
I almost called the idiot on it, but I didn't want to steal your thunder.

Of course, you have to know that he hates Asians as well as whites.

At least you aren't Jewish, though! If it's one group black racists hate above all, it's Jews.

And I love point out the fabrication of 'white privilege' by the fact that the least politically strong, least criminal, highest in education, and highest in family income, are not white.

The problem you have with that claim of a fabrication is that a white person is the one who made up the term white privilege.

Are you agreeing that there is no such thing as 'white privilege'?

Try to be more articulate.

Try to not be illiterate please.

I said the term was coined or created by a white person. Therefore it is a white person who says white privilege exists.
That doesn't make it so. Do you believe everything every black person says?

"Tennessee doctor refers to black patient as ‘Aunt Jemima’ during appointment"
A Memphis woman is furious with her doctor after he called her “Aunt Jemima” during an examination.
"I haven’t slept,” she told WMC. “I haven’t really been able to deal with this.”
he apologized immediately to Carter, whom he called a longtime “dear patient.”

“She is one of many African-American patients and I count it a privilege to be their doctor,”
Tenn. doctor refers to black patient as ‘Aunt Jemima’ in visit

Sooooo......what is the appropriate....punishment....consequence.....of this doctor's faux pas?

"NY Times reporter accuses white women of racism on city sidewalks
The New York Times is facing blowback on social media after publishing an essay by an African-American reporter who accused white women of racism for not ceding space on city sidewalks to black men.

In a Wednesday essay titled "Was That Racist," reporter Greg Howard singled out white women for forcing him "off the sidewalk completely" when walking toward him, not allowing a straight path."
NY Times reporter accuses white women of racism on city sidewalks

It appears to me that almost everyone who cries 'racism' is revealing that they suffer from a mental disability.
And...clearly.....the Liberal media encourages the psychosis.

When you are Asian and you create a thread like this you are a fool. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

This is a fact:

issban4.gif

Ever since the first Asians arrived in America, there has been anti-Asian racism. This includes prejudice and acts of discrimination. For more than 200 years, Asian Americans have been denied equal rights, subjected to harassment and hostility, had their rights revoked and imprisoned for no justifiable reason, physically attacked, and murdered.

Anti-Asian Racism & Violence : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

I have far too many Asian friends to read this bullshit from some Asian sellout. You ain't white so stop holding your ass tight. Racism is real and even more real for you Asians than for us as blacks.

"Racism is real and even more real for you Asians than for us as blacks."

Soooo.....when do we get to pick a word that must never be uttered, you know, like the only thing Liberals have ever actually done for blacks?

Maybe anyone who says 'amarillo' or 'gelb' or 'flavo' should be fired????

I have this message for you:
Get off your knees.

'Stand erect, or be made to stand erect.'
Marcus Aurelius

You seem to be the one on your knees.

What have conservatives done for the Japanese?

Oh yeah Reagan gave you reparations.

images

Because Democrats had them interred.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Just came upon this story....

A radio talk show host "insulted Obama" by noting that he is black.

"Judy Shalom Nir-Mozes proved racism is alive and well in places other than America. Take Israel, “America’s friend in the Middle East.” Radio host Judy Mozes is married (for now) to Israel’s Interior Minister, Silvan Shalom. Last week she made a “joke” on Twitter, that asked: “Do you know what Obama Coffee is? Black and weak.”

Good one, Judy. Must have been thinking that one up for weeks. The tweet has been erased, of course. Mozes apologized, seemingly concerned that her transgression was great enough to threaten her marriage (see below). Mozes apologized, saying she likes all people, “no matter about their race and religion.”

View image on Twitter
Judy Mozes, Israeli Official’s Wife Who Insulted Obama, Fears for Her Marriage

As the usage is the ubiquitous slur by Liberals, for any who aren't Liberal...
...perhaps one of our Liberal pals can explain why noting that Obama is black......and weak......is categorized as 'racism'?

Liberals: What's wrong with being black????

Or, is this story....among a many....a peek into the Liberal psyche, and noticing that they find being black is pejorative.

....when is it simply a cry for attention?

...or some sort of 'me-too'ism?

...or 'I'm a victim/hero'ism?

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.

2. ‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence
Comedian and Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones took to Twitter on Monday night to excoriate Ritz-Carlton hotels for ‘racist’ treatment she received while staying there this weekend.
leslie.png

Allegations of racism are serious business, and for such a big name hotel as the Ritz Carlton-Los Angeles, certainly means they’re in for trouble. But aside from side-swiping them on Twitter, Jones hasn’t really followed up on her accusations...."

‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence

Leslie: Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner!!!

I saw this earlier, but I don't remember the "Memorex" part.

Kudos for it, though. :)

Remember this commercial?

The title of the thread references the use of the term 'racism' as though it is damaging in the truest sense, rather than just hurt feelings.
It is a pale copy of something that was once truly harmful.

As the OP states:
... it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

The term 'racism' as used is merely a way to silence opposing voices, the hallmark of Liberalism.

Is this so by your declaration alone?

Let's cut to the chase:
Are you ready to penalize anyone for what they think?

Speak up.

No I am not ready to penalie people for what they think.
I mostly agree with you in this thread; however, that does not make your declared definition of racism true. A person can be a racist and do no harm to anyone.

Last edited:
....when is it simply a cry for attention?

...or some sort of 'me-too'ism?

...or 'I'm a victim/hero'ism?

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

a. In our society, the charge of 'racist' is as common as it is damaging....in fact, that's why it is so common.
In fact, it should be a crime if one claims 'racism' and can't prove physical or monetary harm.

2. ‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence
Comedian and Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones took to Twitter on Monday night to excoriate Ritz-Carlton hotels for ‘racist’ treatment she received while staying there this weekend.
leslie.png

Allegations of racism are serious business, and for such a big name hotel as the Ritz Carlton-Los Angeles, certainly means they’re in for trouble. But aside from side-swiping them on Twitter, Jones hasn’t really followed up on her accusations...."

‘They Don’t Like Black People’: Leslie Jones Blasts Ritz-Carlton for ‘Racist’ Treatment, but Offers No Evidence

Leslie: Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner!!!

The title of the thread references the use of the term 'racism' as though it is damaging in the truest sense, rather than just hurt feelings.

As the OP states:
... it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.

The term 'racism' as used is merely a way to silence opposing voices, the hallmark of Liberalism.

Let's cut to the chase:

Speak up.

I mostly agree with you in this thread; however, that does not make your declared definition of racism true. A person can be a racist and do no harm to anyone.

So you ARE ready to penalize opinions, 'thought crimes.'

Wanna send 'em to a gulag?

And proof of the 'racism' charged only being used against opinions in one direction.....

"....ESPN’s liberal agenda and collapsing business model.

.... it is bleeding subscribers, in part, because it has become, in his words, a social justice warrior network with disproportionate coverage of, for example, Caitlyn Jenner, Michael Sam, and Colin Kaepernick. Last December, ESPN’s public editor acknowledgedhis network’s leftward movement.

On Monday, Jemele Hill, the co-host of the ratings-challenged 6 p.m. Eastern time SportsCenter (SC6) took to Twitter to accuse President Trump of being a white supremacist and that he only won the presidency because of his skin color. ESPN subsequently issued a tweet that Hill’s comments didn’t reflect the position of ESPN and that the network had addressed the matter of her inappropriate actions with her. Hill reportedly earns a seven-figure salary from ESPN.

....ESPN allegedly suspended Linda Cohn, a 25-year ESPN employee, for comments she made on a New York City radio station last spring. Remarking about the April layoffs at the media company, Cohn explained to “Bernie and Sid” on WABC that overpaying the sports leagues for broadcast rights was one challenge. She added that the coverage of social or political issues was responsible for a percentage of the audience erosion, the New York Post reported at the time.

Although it wasn’t publicly known until now, Cohn was benched..."
Jemele Hill Vs. Linda Cohn Reveals ESPN Double Standard, Clay Travis Claims

As the OP states:

Let's cut to the chase:

Speak up.

So you are ignoring my answer which is no. A person can be racist without acting on that racism.

As the OP states:

Let's cut to the chase:

Speak up.

So you are ignoring my answer which is no. A person can be racist without acting on that racism.

Should there be a penalty for the opinion that is not acted on?
If so....what should the penalty for said thought crime, be?

Before you answer, here is a 'professor' who teaches that being physically attacked for that opinion is acceptable:

Let's cut to the chase:

Speak up.

Should there be a penalty for the opinion that is not acted on?
If so....what should the penalty for said thought crime, be?

Before you answer, here is a 'professor' who teaches that being physically attacked for that opinion is acceptable:

That professor is full of shit. I am against thought crimes. So IMO there should be no penalty. I should be free to hate you. I should not be free to murder you.

Forum List

Back