When Is It Racism...And When Is It Memorex?

Politichic..you provided no data but I took you at your word. I provided data and I can assure you that crime is correlated to poverty, median income, education, employment etc.
However, to begin with, I never defined the term racism, you did. I disagree with the term on a scientific basis. Period. Thats all I said.

Politichic..you provided no data but I took you at your word. I provided data and I can assure you that crime is correlated to poverty, median income, education, employment etc.
However, to begin with, I never defined the term racism, you did. I disagree with the term on a scientific basis. Period. Thats all I said.

So, your exposition is that if a community has a lower median income, this is the result:
'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—"

Who'd you vote for in the last election?

" I can assure you that crime is correlated with poverty...."

What you are trying to say is that poverty causes folks to shoot at each other.

Wanna stick to that?

Lol....no. You want to turn this debate into an English Language Arts class, obviously. That is your strength and I am not mad at you for having those skills sets. Its not a strength of mine, however, as my degree is in Computer Science. I deal in the realm of mathematics, logic, algorithms and such. The only things important for me to read (Pssssst.....and I can read it online....I don't need shelves of books...lol), to maintain my six figure salary, is technical in nature. All that information that you are presenting......I wish I was well versed in....indeed, but its not germane to my success....nor is it germane to the argument that you are making, as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument. I mean....in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community. Yes, simple probabilities would suggest that where the police are more....police mistakes will be made more, including false arrest. However, it also logically follows that where police are more....THAT RACIST POLICE ARE MORE!!! Crime is not a justification for racism but simply a proxy to display/unleash racism without consequence.

You wrote nothing in this post.
You spoke about racsim only in your original post...you said nothing about police. That is an entirely different topic. However you still did not answer my numbers. So here we go again...

So lets get to this...See you did not give all the facts in this matter, according to the census, Brownsville is one of the poorest neighborhoods in NYC with almost 40% of the people living below the poverty line while Bay Ridge is only 23%. So this is a part of the problem. The median income in Brownsville is 37,000 and Bay Ridge is 68,000. Big difference between the two. If you do a study on crime you will find those are two factors, not just cultural bias... be informed. So out of the people in Brownsville 24,000 are predisposed to the worst treatment you can imagine and little help in the way of education for betterment like yourself. I could look up more factors, but I bet more money is allocated to Bay Ridge schools than Brownsville as well. So crime is a part of life. I know this because I deal with it..I live in a predominantly A.A. city (63%) and I am a minority. I do well, but I dont brag or act condescending and I help people when they need it, even if its just to advise when they are screwing up.
Not talking about you... just people. You are smart, go help some people and teach them what you know, you might change those statistics. Just saying.

So, your exposition is that if a community has a lower median income, this is the result:
'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—"

Lol....no. You want to turn this debate into an English Language Arts class, obviously. That is your strength and I am not mad at you for having those skills sets. Its not a strength of mine, however, as my degree is in Computer Science. I deal in the realm of mathematics, logic, algorithms and such. The only things important for me to read (Pssssst.....and I can read it online....I don't need shelves of books...lol), to maintain my six figure salary, is technical in nature. All that information that you are presenting......I wish I was well versed in....indeed, but its not germane to my success....nor is it germane to the argument that you are making, as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument. I mean....in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community. Yes, simple probabilities would suggest that where the police are more....police mistakes will be made more, including false arrest. However, it also logically follows that where police are more....THAT RACIST POLICE ARE MORE!!! Crime is not a justification for racism but simply a proxy to display/unleash racism without consequence.

You wrote nothing in this post.
You spoke about racsim only in your original post...you said nothing about police. That is an entirely different topic. However you still did not answer my numbers. So here we go again...

So lets get to this...See you did not give all the facts in this matter, according to the census, Brownsville is one of the poorest neighborhoods in NYC with almost 40% of the people living below the poverty line while Bay Ridge is only 23%. So this is a part of the problem. The median income in Brownsville is 37,000 and Bay Ridge is 68,000. Big difference between the two. If you do a study on crime you will find those are two factors, not just cultural bias... be informed. So out of the people in Brownsville 24,000 are predisposed to the worst treatment you can imagine and little help in the way of education for betterment like yourself. I could look up more factors, but I bet more money is allocated to Bay Ridge schools than Brownsville as well. So crime is a part of life. I know this because I deal with it..I live in a predominantly A.A. city (63%) and I am a minority. I do well, but I dont brag or act condescending and I help people when they need it, even if its just to advise when they are screwing up.
Not talking about you... just people. You are smart, go help some people and teach them what you know, you might change those statistics. Just saying.

Where did you get your stats on Brownsville..? Crime is down in all areas by UP TO 77.7% at the 73rd precinct. The current report is here...http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/crime_statistics/cs-en-us-pbbn.pdf Have a good weekend.

Where did you get your stats on Brownsville..? Crime is down in all areas by UP TO 77.7% at the 73rd precinct. The current report is here...http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/crime_statistics/cs-en-us-pbbn.pdf Have a good weekend.

1."Where did you get your stats on Brownsville..?"

"It's official: Brownsville is the murder capital of New York. The hardscrabble Brooklyn neighborhood, with the unofficial motto "Never ran, never will," that's wedged between Prospect Heights & Crown Heights and East Flatbush is also at the bottom of the barrel for robberies and shootings."
Brownsville - DNAinfo.com Crime and Safety Report

2. Poverty does not make people shoot each other.
That's boilerplate Liberal propaganda.
Sooo....you no longer have to state who you voted for in the election.

3. There is approximately zero.....ZERO....poverty in America.
Poverty is no home, no heat, no food.
It is not having only a 42 inch flat screen while your neighbor has a 60 inch.

a. "....the lowest income families (the bottom fifth of earners) spend 40% on luxuries and 60% on necessities, according to the study’s author, Torsten Slok, chief international economist for Deutsche Bank Securities."
Low-income families spend 40% of their money on luxuries

Did you enjoy the education?

Last edited:
"Paula Deen fired from Food Network after admitting to using racial slur
Just after canceling an appearance on 'Today,' the celebrity chef and Food Network star issued a formal video statement to make amends for her use of the N-word. Alas, her home channel still gave her the boot." Paula Deen fired from Food Network

So, I'm listening to my fav R& B station, 107.5...WBLS (Black Liberation Station) this morn, and DJ Buggsy Buggs discusses the Paula Deen racial slur, and he says..'which of us has never used a politically incorrect word or phrase...especially in a private conversation among friends? Whoever is suing her is just looking for money.'
Amen, brother.

Wha
You are a person who likes to read, obviously, by all the quotes you use.....but never making a tenable argument on your own. You are the one running from your model Asian rhetoric being a myth. You just move to the next thoughts of others that you use to make an argument....while never displaying your own words and reasoning. I mean, why form an opinion on your own when you can just READ and quote the thoughts of others?

There is no mutual exclusivity in the data you presented. In other words, just because there is reason for higher police presence and activity in Brownsville does not mean that police actions in Brownsville cannot be racially influenced. There was higher crime in Yazoo City, Mississippi black community than white community in 1950.....does it therefore follow that race was not an issue in police conduct in the black community then? One thing has nothing to do with the other. Crime and Racism are not mutually exclusive. Police can be racist and a black community can have more crime and both realities exist as true simultaneously. You seem to suggest that a high crime rate in the black community is justification for police misconduct and racism.

This is for your viewing enjoyment.

Police Are Less Respectful Toward Black Drivers, Report Finds

1. "You are a person who likes to read, obviously, by all the quotes you use.....but never making a tenable argument on your own."

You just can't help contradicting yourself.

Yes, the quotes and documentation are a sign of widespread and deep reading

But, unless you'd like to try the absurd conjecture that the quotes, links and documentation are random and with no connection to the construction of my argument.....
...well, then, they are a sure sign of a perfectly constructed argument.

And not just tenable.....unassailable.

I'm never wrong.
I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.

2. "...while never displaying your own words and reasoning..."

Let me give you a lesson that will serve you well if you ever get to college:
Some pointers.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

Do you feel sufficiently rebuked?

Lol....no. You want to turn this debate into an English Language Arts class, obviously. That is your strength and I am not made at you for having those skills sets. Its not a strength of mine, however, as my degree is in Computer Science. I deal in the realm of mathematics, logic, algorithms and such. The only things important for me to read, to maintain my six figure salary, is technical in nature. All that information that you are presenting......I wish I was well versed in....indeed, but its not germane to my success....nor is it germane to the argument that you are making, as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument. I mean....in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community. Yes, simple probabilities would suggest that where the police are more....police mistakes will be made more, including false arrest. However, it also logically follows that where police are more....THAT RACIST POLICE ARE MORE!!! Crime is not a justification for racism but simply a proxy to display/unleash racism without consequence.

1. " as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument."

I 'seem' no such thing.

I only make logical argument.

2. "...in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community."

I made no such contention either way.
I provided a well informed quote from an expert in the field who reminded that the enormous increase in shooting in Brownsville, Brooklyn, was reason to expect increased police activity.....and an increase in black shooting victims.
You should read more carefully. Here it is again:
"In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

a. Further, I wondered what explanation you might have for this: "per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge,"
I'd still be interested in your conjecture on this fact.

3. "Crime is not a justification for racism..."
What 'racism'?
What, exactly, do you mean by that nebulous phrase?

Your argument/goal/agenda is to dismiss racism and whites for the unequal state of blacks relative to whites. That's it. to support that implied claim you cut and paste and use others arguments. In other words, you are using others arguments (that is intellectual welfare....by the way....get out and pull yourself up by your own thoughts and conclusions from the raw data). You see, there is a thing called confirmation bias and or selection bias that greatly influences what you cut and paste. I can find arguments by experts to refute your arguments by experts. We can turn this into a game of cut and paste or you can form an argument from that superior brain you like to believe you have....lol

In order to dismiss whites and racism (your true agenda) in conditions such as violence in the black community, you have to first control for the impact of past and present white racism. Its like this. Hypothetically speaking, there could be a race with a high rate of birth defects and deformities. Then someone from another race says that they are not racist, they just don't find those people attractive because all of their deformities. It has nothing to do with race and all the claims that the discrimination and negative attention is rooted in race is bogus. However, whats missing from the story is that the race with all the mutations had been purposely exposed to radiation , by the other race, for centuries, due to their race. Thus, to suggest that race is still not the root of the problem is false. The consequence of the radiation is that it left mutations and the mutations are then used to justify current mistreatment and discrimination. However, if not for the radiation poisoning there would not be the mutations to give justification for the current discrimination.

The thing is.....people want to argue that despite the documented history of radiation poisoning.....that the mutations and deformities are just genetically endemic to that race of people.

"Your argument/goal/agenda is to dismiss racism..."

No it isn't.

It's to correctly define 'racism.'

Let's do it now:
1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

LOL...it must be white privilege to be allowed to usurp the official (dictionary) definition of terms and create your own self serving working definition. Must be nice to be white. Let me ask you this....when you are shopping and paying cash.....do you get to redefine a 10 dollar bill as really being a 100 dollar bill....so that money benefits YOU more?

You see, the problem is that you cannot purchase what you want with the official definition of racism, thus, you have to redefine the word before you can buy what you want. Your definition is....counterfeit.

Last edited:
Wha
1. "You are a person who likes to read, obviously, by all the quotes you use.....but never making a tenable argument on your own."

You just can't help contradicting yourself.

Yes, the quotes and documentation are a sign of widespread and deep reading

But, unless you'd like to try the absurd conjecture that the quotes, links and documentation are random and with no connection to the construction of my argument.....
...well, then, they are a sure sign of a perfectly constructed argument.

And not just tenable.....unassailable.

I'm never wrong.
I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.

2. "...while never displaying your own words and reasoning..."

Let me give you a lesson that will serve you well if you ever get to college:
Some pointers.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

Do you feel sufficiently rebuked?

Lol....no. You want to turn this debate into an English Language Arts class, obviously. That is your strength and I am not made at you for having those skills sets. Its not a strength of mine, however, as my degree is in Computer Science. I deal in the realm of mathematics, logic, algorithms and such. The only things important for me to read, to maintain my six figure salary, is technical in nature. All that information that you are presenting......I wish I was well versed in....indeed, but its not germane to my success....nor is it germane to the argument that you are making, as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument. I mean....in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community. Yes, simple probabilities would suggest that where the police are more....police mistakes will be made more, including false arrest. However, it also logically follows that where police are more....THAT RACIST POLICE ARE MORE!!! Crime is not a justification for racism but simply a proxy to display/unleash racism without consequence.

1. " as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument."

I 'seem' no such thing.

2. "...in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community."

I provided a well informed quote from an expert in the field who reminded that the enormous increase in shooting in Brownsville, Brooklyn, was reason to expect increased police activity.....and an increase in black shooting victims.
"In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

a. Further, I wondered what explanation you might have for this: "per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge,"

What 'racism'?

Your argument/goal/agenda is to dismiss racism and whites for the unequal state of blacks relative to whites. That's it. to support that implied claim you cut and paste and use others arguments. In other words, you are using others arguments (that is intellectual welfare....by the way....get out and pull yourself up by your own thoughts and conclusions from the raw data). You see, there is a thing called confirmation bias and or selection bias that greatly influences what you cut and paste. I can find arguments by experts to refute your arguments by experts. We can turn this into a game of cut and paste or you can form an argument from that superior brain you like to believe you have....lol

In order to dismiss whites and racism (your true agenda) in conditions such as violence in the black community, you have to first control for the impact of past and present white racism. Its like this. Hypothetically speaking, there could be a race with a high rate of birth defects and deformities. Then someone from another race says that they are not racist, they just don't find those people attractive because all of their deformities. It has nothing to do with race and all the claims that the discrimination and negative attention is rooted in race is bogus. However, whats missing from the story is that the race with all the mutations had been purposely exposed to radiation , by the other race, for centuries, due to their race. Thus, to suggest that race is still not the root of the problem is false. The consequence of the radiation is that it left mutations and the mutations are then used to justify current mistreatment and discrimination. However, if not for the radiation poisoning there would not be the mutations to give justification for the current discrimination.

The thing is.....people want to argue that despite the documented history of radiation poisoning.....that the mutations and deformities are just genetically endemic to that race of people.

No it isn't.

Let's do it now:
1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.

LOL...it must be white privilege to be allowed to usurp the official (dictionary) definition of terms and create your own self serving working definition. Must be nice to be white. Let me ask you this....when you are shopping and paying cash.....do you get to redefine a 10 dollar bill as really being a 100 dollar bill....so that money benefits YOU more?

You see, the problem is that you cannot purchase what you want with the official definition of racism, thus, you have to redefine the word before you can buy what you want. Your definition is....counterfeit.

1. I provide a more accurate definition of 'racism' than the one that Liberals have trained you to accept, and begin barking about.

2. I do so for two reasons:
a. I advance truth and accuracy
b. I am much brighter and more educated than you are.

3. I'm not white.

4. Now, the analogy you offer,..."when you are shopping and paying cash.....do you get to redefine a 10 dollar bill as really being a 100 dollar bill....so that money benefits YOU more?"
....one which is embarrassingly similar to something a five-year-old might come up with....

Let's consider my brilliant exposition:
The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

5. If someone uses a pejorative term for Irish, or Jews, or Asians, no one gets bent out of shape.
If their feelings are hurt....they simply carry on.
If they injure the Irish, or the Jews or the Asians physically, or cause monetary damage, there are realistic legal remedies.

Contrary to your suggestions, blacks are no more like Faberge eggs than Irish, Jewish folks, or Asians.
Nor should they be babied or treated any differently.

So grow up, and act like an adult.

Let's see you make a counter argument to that.

Wha

I 'seem' no such thing.

What 'racism'?

No it isn't.

Let's do it now:

1. I provide a more accurate definition of 'racism' than the one that Liberals have trained you to accept, and begin barking about.

3. I'm not white.

4. Now, the analogy you offer,..."when you are shopping and paying cash.....do you get to redefine a 10 dollar bill as really being a 100 dollar bill....so that money benefits YOU more?"
....one which is embarrassingly similar to something a five-year-old might come up with....

The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

5. If someone uses a pejorative term for Irish, or Jews, or Asians, no one gets bent out of shape.
If they injure the Irish, or the Jews or the Asians physically, or cause monetary damage, there are realistic legal remedies.

Contrary to your suggestions, blacks are no more like Faberge eggs than Irish, Jewish folks, or Asians.

...and I am not "black"....I am more coffee brown, to be more accurate. Anyway, again, why don't you send YOUR working definition of racism to Merriam-Webster editors. I am sure they will recognize your brilliance and that they were wrong and provide your SUPERIOR definition. When, and ONLY WHEN, that happens.....your definition will not be counterfeit....and until then, and only then, will your brilliance be validated...lol.

Wha

I 'seem' no such thing.

What 'racism'?

No it isn't.

Let's do it now:

3. I'm not white.

...and I am not "black"....I am more coffee brown, to be more accurate. Anyway, again, why don't you send YOUR working definition of racism to Merriam-Webster editors. I am sure they will recognize your brilliance and they they were wrong and provide your SUPERIOR definition. When, and ONLY WHEN, that happens.....your definition will not be counterfeit....and until then, and only then, will your brilliance be validated...lol.

So....we can agree....you are not capable of providing a cogent counter argument, and, essentially, demand special.....'compensation' for your feelings being injured.

That's the exact point that I constructed this thread to prove.

Thanks for you aid in doing so.

You're dismissed.

Wha

No it isn't.

Let's do it now:

3. I'm not white.

...and I am not "black"....I am more coffee brown, to be more accurate. Anyway, again, why don't you send YOUR working definition of racism to Merriam-Webster editors. I am sure they will recognize your brilliance and they they were wrong and provide your SUPERIOR definition. When, and ONLY WHEN, that happens.....your definition will not be counterfeit....and until then, and only then, will your brilliance be validated...lol.

So....we can agree....you are not capable of providing a cogent counter argument, and, essentially, demand special.....'compensation' for your feelings being injured.

You're dismissed.

Since you are a person not bounded by OFFICIAL DEFINITIONS of terms, which is a strange thing for a person like you so well versed in the English Language Arts, your debate becomes totally hypothetical. In other words, you should start by saying "IF this were the definition of racism (paste your counterfeit definition here), then my following theories and conjecture would have substance". Without that.....you are just pissing into the wind....and for a lady that is not a good look.

But really....entertain us more with your great writing skills and verbosity. I will add it to my wood piles for the cold winter months.

Last edited:
Wha

No it isn't.

Let's do it now:

3. I'm not white.

You're dismissed.

Since you are a person not bounded by OFFICIAL DEFINITIONS of terms, which is a strange thing for a person like you so well versed in the English Language Arts, your debate becomes totally hypothetical. In other words, you should start by saying "IF this were the definition of racism (paste your counterfeit definition here), then my following theories and conjecture would have substance". Without that.....you are just pissing into the wind....and for a lady that is not a good look.

But really....entertain us more with your great writing skills and verbosity. I will add it to my wood piles for the cold winter months.

The terms 'racist' or 'racism' are no longer simply definable.

They have become weaponized.

I already dismissed you...but, as you are begging for another chance....and, I am magnanimous.....here you go:

Let's see you make a counter argument to that.....

...or, explain why you care if some stranger doesn't like you?

Wha

3. I'm not white.

You're dismissed.

I already dismissed you...but, as you are begging for another chance....and, I am magnanimous.....here you go:

Yeah....I can say that "correct grammar and writing has become....weaponized". Instead of dealing with not being proficient at something, like writing,.....I can attempt to caste aspersions upon it and say that since many people are using English incorrectly that the rules of the language are now meaningless. My motive would be to avoid dealing with the fact that I do not write well.

You have no problem holding people to the rules of grammar, syntax and semantics, yet, you do not follow semantics. That is the definition of a hypocrite.....but what is the use of calling you that because you probably have your own definition for that too.....one that makes YOU look good if applied you.

The rules of grammar does not change because of the misuse or incorrect usage of language.....and neither does the definition of words. So what if racism has become weaponized? The definition remains the same.

3. I'm not white.

You're dismissed.

Yeah....I can say that "correct grammar and writing has become....weaponized". Instead of dealing with not being proficient at something, like writing,.....I can attempt to caste aspersions upon it and say that since many people are using English incorrectly that the rules of the language are now meaningless. My motive would be to avoid dealing with the fact that I do not write well.

You have no problem holding people to the rules of grammar, syntax and semantics, yet, you do not follow semantics. That is the definition of a hypocrite.....but what is the use of calling you that because you probably have your own definition for that too.....one that makes YOU look good if applied you.

The rules of grammar does not change because of the misuse or incorrect usage of language.....and neither does the definition of words. So what if racism has become weaponized? The definition remains the same.

Can't stick to the subject????

OK....a third attempt:

Explain why you care if some stranger doesn't like you?

You're dismissed.

OK....a third attempt:

That would depend on why that stranger did not like me.

You're dismissed.

OK....a third attempt:

How often has the term 'psychotic' been associated with your name?

OK....a third attempt:

How often has the term 'psychotic' been associated with your name?

You go first....and I will see if my numbers match yours.

When you are Asian and you create a thread like this you are a fool. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

This is a fact:

issban4.gif

Ever since the first Asians arrived in America, there has been anti-Asian racism. This includes prejudice and acts of discrimination. For more than 200 years, Asian Americans have been denied equal rights, subjected to harassment and hostility, had their rights revoked and imprisoned for no justifiable reason, physically attacked, and murdered.

Anti-Asian Racism & Violence : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

I have far too many Asian friends to read this bullshit from some Asian sellout. You ain't white so stop holding your ass tight. Racism is real and even more real for you Asians than for us as blacks.

When you are Asian and you create a thread like this you are a fool. Nothing you say should be taken seriously.

This is a fact:

issban4.gif

Ever since the first Asians arrived in America, there has been anti-Asian racism. This includes prejudice and acts of discrimination. For more than 200 years, Asian Americans have been denied equal rights, subjected to harassment and hostility, had their rights revoked and imprisoned for no justifiable reason, physically attacked, and murdered.

Anti-Asian Racism & Violence : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

I have far too many Asian friends to read this bullshit from some Asian sellout. You ain't white so stop holding your ass tight. Racism is real and even more real for you Asians than for us as blacks.

"Racism is real and even more real for you Asians than for us as blacks."

Soooo.....when do we get to pick a word that must never be uttered, you know, like the only thing Liberals have ever actually done for blacks?

Maybe anyone who says 'amarillo' or 'gelb' or 'flavo' should be fired????

I have this message for you:
Get off your knees.

'Stand erect, or be made to stand erect.'
Marcus Aurelius

This is a fact:

issban4.gif

"Racism is real and even more real for you Asians than for us as blacks."

Soooo.....when do we get to pick a word that must never be uttered, you know, like the only thing Liberals have ever actually done for blacks?

Maybe anyone who says 'amarillo' or 'gelb' or 'flavo' should be fired????

I have this message for you:
Get off your knees.

'Stand erect, or be made to stand erect.'
Marcus Aurelius

You seem to be the one on your knees.

What have conservatives done for the Japanese?

Oh yeah Reagan gave you reparations.

Forum List

Back