When Is It Racism...And When Is It Memorex?

on cultural bias...I dont believe in the word racism (hang on) because we are all the same race of being. We vary by culture and proximity of origin, hence cultural bias. Now I have had this argument for a long time. But I refuse to treat one human being different than another unless they treat me in a manner I dont feel I deserve.

Asian achievement is based upon the same thing that African Immigrant achievement is based, its an immigrant phenomenon. Only the most driven and most educated Asians come to this nation, mostly only H1- b visas( hence, the best and brightest should do better than the average black or white American). Contrast that demographic with Asians who came in as refugees....like the Hmong, whose poverty rate in the US rivals that of blacks. To be fair, you would contrast African Immigrants with Asian immigrants with recent European immigrants, if such data is available. That is an apple to apple comparison. You do not compare the condition of a group where the majority of the demographic is 1st or second generation Americans with Americans, like African Americans, that are at least10th generation Americans on average.

I don't doubt that you know more than me.....nor do I care. What I KNOW however, is that I know more about THIS than you do, notwithstanding your presumed superior knowledge base. Jack of all trades....master at none!

In regards to books.....I don't think books in the home is in anyway correlated with success. I have a niece who sporadically works and is sporadically on public assistance, with no kids, who spends nearly all her monies on yarn and books. Again, its a false correlation to create the fallacy of causation. Its like saying that getting married creates higher incomes and education, as if two unemployed lazy people without an education getting married will trigger an education and higher income. Rather, people with higher levels of education and income have a greater propensity to get married than those with lower education and incomes. Ergo, more successful people have books in the home does not mean having books in the home makes one more successful. Most bank robbers wear hats.....therefore wearing hats lead to bank robbery? Most successful people have books....so lots of books leads to success? LOL

First this:
"......I don't think books in the home is in anyway correlated with success."

Then this:
"Most successful people have books...."

Hmmmmm......

Hmmmmmm....someone does not understand causation vs coincidence vs correlation. Not my problem though.

Actually....I get your point. Correlation is not causation.....they are correlated....but there is no causation. Another contradiction I guess. However, again, the substance is the same. Higher numbers of books in the home does not create higher levels of success. How does reading Harry Potter novels help you land a good paying job. Its not how many books you have and read....its WHAT YOU READ. The same with college. Its not just going to college that makes a person successful, its what field of study they matriculate and graduate in.

" Higher numbers of books in the home does not create higher levels of success."
Horsefeathers.
You said so yourself....it is indicia of what goes into making one successful.

Now.....let's see if you run from this fact, too:

"In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Brownsville population, ......60,000

Bay Ridge population.......70,000

White folks are in no way hindering your success.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Julius Caesar (I, ii, 140-141)

Get it?

You are a person who likes to read, obviously, by all the quotes you use.....but never making a tenable argument on your own. You are the one running from your model Asian rhetoric being a myth. You just move to the next thoughts of others that you use to make an argument....while never displaying your own words and reasoning. I mean, why form an opinion on your own when you can just READ and quote the thoughts of others?

There is no mutual exclusivity in the data you presented. In other words, just because there is reason for higher police presence and activity in Brownsville does not mean that police actions in Brownsville cannot be racially influenced. There was higher crime in Yazoo City, Mississippi black community than white community in 1950.....does it therefore follow that race was not an issue in police conduct in the black community then? One thing has nothing to do with the other. Crime and Racism are not mutually exclusive. Police can be racist and a black community can have more crime and both realities exist as true simultaneously. You seem to suggest that a high crime rate in the black community is justification for police misconduct and racism.

This is for your viewing enjoyment.

Police Are Less Respectful Toward Black Drivers, Report Finds

1. "You are a person who likes to read, obviously, by all the quotes you use.....but never making a tenable argument on your own."

You just can't help contradicting yourself.

Yes, the quotes and documentation are a sign of widespread and deep reading

But, unless you'd like to try the absurd conjecture that the quotes, links and documentation are random and with no connection to the construction of my argument.....
...well, then, they are a sure sign of a perfectly constructed argument.

And not just tenable.....unassailable.

I'm never wrong.
I thought I was once, but I was mistaken.

2. "...while never displaying your own words and reasoning..."

Let me give you a lesson that will serve you well if you ever get to college:
Some pointers.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

Do you feel sufficiently rebuked?

Lol....no. You want to turn this debate into an English Language Arts class, obviously. That is your strength and I am not mad at you for having those skills sets. Its not a strength of mine, however, as my degree is in Computer Science. I deal in the realm of mathematics, logic, algorithms and such. The only things important for me to read (Pssssst.....and I can read it online....I don't need shelves of books...lol), to maintain my six figure salary, is technical in nature. All that information that you are presenting......I wish I was well versed in....indeed, but its not germane to my success....nor is it germane to the argument that you are making, as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument. I mean....in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community. Yes, simple probabilities would suggest that where the police are more....police mistakes will be made more, including false arrest. However, it also logically follows that where police are more....THAT RACIST POLICE ARE MORE!!! Crime is not a justification for racism but simply a proxy to display/unleash racism without consequence.

Last edited:
on cultural bias...I dont believe in the word racism (hang on) because we are all the same race of being. We vary by culture and proximity of origin, hence cultural bias. Now I have had this argument for a long time. But I refuse to treat one human being different than another unless they treat me in a manner I dont feel I deserve.

Interesting.

But, that really isn't the central question.
The point of the OP is that the Left controls the language, and has weaponized the term 'racist.'

I've set the record straight, here:
1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.
If your feelings are hurt....toughen up, move on.

And you say?

I don't know who the hell Leslie Jones is, but she was probably acting in a rude, loutish way and got called on it.

For most black racists, the excuse for anybody confronting rude behavior is attributed to racism rather than their own actions.

Leslie Jones was in Ghostbusters with McCarthy. You know, the one harassed on twitter by Milo who was also shamed in public?

Do you know who Milo is? I guess you will have to look it up, to my knowledge it didnt blow up until after he insulted her acting and color of her skin.

First this:

Then this:

Hmmmmm......

Hmmmmmm....someone does not understand causation vs coincidence vs correlation. Not my problem though.

Actually....I get your point. Correlation is not causation.....they are correlated....but there is no causation. Another contradiction I guess. However, again, the substance is the same. Higher numbers of books in the home does not create higher levels of success. How does reading Harry Potter novels help you land a good paying job. Its not how many books you have and read....its WHAT YOU READ. The same with college. Its not just going to college that makes a person successful, its what field of study they matriculate and graduate in.

" Higher numbers of books in the home does not create higher levels of success."
Horsefeathers.

"In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

Get it?

You are a person who likes to read, obviously, by all the quotes you use.....but never making a tenable argument on your own. You are the one running from your model Asian rhetoric being a myth. You just move to the next thoughts of others that you use to make an argument....while never displaying your own words and reasoning. I mean, why form an opinion on your own when you can just READ and quote the thoughts of others?

There is no mutual exclusivity in the data you presented. In other words, just because there is reason for higher police presence and activity in Brownsville does not mean that police actions in Brownsville cannot be racially influenced. There was higher crime in Yazoo City, Mississippi black community than white community in 1950.....does it therefore follow that race was not an issue in police conduct in the black community then? One thing has nothing to do with the other. Crime and Racism are not mutually exclusive. Police can be racist and a black community can have more crime and both realities exist as true simultaneously. You seem to suggest that a high crime rate in the black community is justification for police misconduct and racism.

1. "You are a person who likes to read, obviously, by all the quotes you use.....but never making a tenable argument on your own."

But, unless you'd like to try the absurd conjecture that the quotes, links and documentation are random and with no connection to the construction of my argument.....

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(LibGuides: Critically Analyzing Information Sources: Critical Appraisal and Analysis)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

Lol....no. You want to turn this debate into an English Language Arts class, obviously. That is your strength and I am not made at you for having those skills sets. Its not a strength of mine, however, as my degree is in Computer Science. I deal in the realm of mathematics, logic, algorithms and such. The only things important for me to read, to maintain my six figure salary, is technical in nature. All that information that you are presenting......I wish I was well versed in....indeed, but its not germane to my success....nor is it germane to the argument that you are making, as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument. I mean....in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community. Yes, simple probabilities would suggest that where the police are more....police mistakes will be made more, including false arrest. However, it also logically follows that where police are more....THAT RACIST POLICE ARE MORE!!! Crime is not a justification for racism but simply a proxy to display/unleash racism without consequence.

1. " as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument."

I 'seem' no such thing.

I only make logical argument.

2. "...in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community."

I made no such contention either way.
I provided a well informed quote from an expert in the field who reminded that the enormous increase in shooting in Brownsville, Brooklyn, was reason to expect increased police activity.....and an increase in black shooting victims.
You should read more carefully. Here it is again:

a. Further, I wondered what explanation you might have for this: "per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge,"
I'd still be interested in your conjecture on this fact.

3. "Crime is not a justification for racism..."
What 'racism'?
What, exactly, do you mean by that nebulous phrase?

I don't know who the hell Leslie Jones is, but she was probably acting in a rude, loutish way and got called on it.

For most black racists, the excuse for anybody confronting rude behavior is attributed to racism rather than their own actions.

Leslie Jones was in Ghostbusters with McCarthy. You know, the one harassed on twitter by Milo who was also shamed in public?

Do you know who Milo is? I guess you will have to look it up, to my knowledge it didnt blow up until after he insulted her acting and color of her skin.

I assume that you've read the OP....
Does this post of yours have something to do with her accusation of 'racism' at the Ritz-Carlton hotel???

If so....what, exactly was her physical or monetary damage,...'racism'?

Interesting.

The point of the OP is that the Left controls the language, and has weaponized the term 'racist.'

1. The term 'racist' is both ubiquitous and harmful to the one so labeled, that a firm definition should be applied.

Here it is: it isn't 'racism' unless there is some documented physical or monetary harm done.
Being offended is not racism, as the ability...and desire...to claim offense is without end. It has become an attention-getting device.

The real America is not a place where we enable criminalizing opinions or thought crimes. That the meaning of the first amendment.

And you say?
First this:

PoliticalChic...cool lets have this debate, I have law books at my disposal as this is my degree and while I dont make 6 figures my step son works for microsoft at the main campus, and I have some education there as well, but I would NEVER assume to know what you do or "set the record strait" since a "textbook definition" by its very definition is for school children. I would guess at 6 figures you are beyond that.

Racism is a word that based on science and mankind AS I EXPLAINED, I disagree with from my own perspective. Now the law as you explain it is an employment tort or violation under the under EEOC or violation of Civil Rights Act 1964, Voting rights Act, 1965, Fair Housing Act 1968 and in segregation the 14th Amendment among others for protected classes of people. But Im sorry there are other forms of that in American culture that do not require monetary damage as I have just listed.

My feeling arent hurt and I believe in the 1st Amendment..you are indeed entitled to your opinion. I simply stated mine and then gave you some facts.

Have a good weekend.

Then this:

Hmmmmm......

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Lol....no. You want to turn this debate into an English Language Arts class, obviously. That is your strength and I am not mad at you for having those skills sets. Its not a strength of mine, however, as my degree is in Computer Science. I deal in the realm of mathematics, logic, algorithms and such. The only things important for me to read (Pssssst.....and I can read it online....I don't need shelves of books...lol), to maintain my six figure salary, is technical in nature. All that information that you are presenting......I wish I was well versed in....indeed, but its not germane to my success....nor is it germane to the argument that you are making, as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument. I mean....in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community. Yes, simple probabilities would suggest that where the police are more....police mistakes will be made more, including false arrest. However, it also logically follows that where police are more....THAT RACIST POLICE ARE MORE!!! Crime is not a justification for racism but simply a proxy to display/unleash racism without consequence.

First this:

Then this:

Hmmmmm......

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Interesting.

And you say?

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Interesting.

And you say?

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

You wrote nothing in this post.

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Interesting.

And you say?
Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Interesting.

And you say?

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Also I am very good at English. BUT, I commend you for your mathematical skills, I am logical and all that neat stuff, but I bet you are better at those things than myself. But I will show you some math.
So lets get to this...Brooklyn What is the poverty rate and median income ? See you did not give all the facts in this matter, according to the census Brownsville is one of the poorest neighborhoods in NYC with almost 40% of the people living below the poverty line while Bay Ridge is only 23%. So this is a part of the problem. The median income in Brownsville is 37,000 and Bay Ridge is 68,000. Big difference between the two. If you do a study on crime you will find those are two factors, not just cultural bias... be informed. So out of the people in Brownsville 24,000 are predisposed to the worst treatment you can imagine and little help in the way of education for betterment like yourself. I could look up more factors, but I bet more money is allocated to Bay Ridge schools than Brownsville as well. So crime is a part of life. I know this because I deal with it..I live in a predominantly A.A. city (63%) and I am a minority. I do well, but I dont brag or act condescending and I help people when they need it, even if its just to advise when they are screwing up.
Not talking about you... just people. You are smart, go help some people and teach them what you know, you might change those statistics. Just saying.

Interesting.

And you say?
Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Also I am very good at English. BUT, I commend you for your mathematical skills, I am logical and all that neat stuff, but I bet you are better at those things than myself. But I will show you some math.
So lets get to this...Brooklyn What is the poverty rate and median income ? See you did not give all the facts in this matter, according to the census Brownsville is one of the poorest neighborhoods in NYC with almost 40% of the people living below the poverty line while Bay Ridge is only 23%. So this is a part of the problem. The median income in Brownsville is 37,000 and Bay Ridge is 68,000. Big difference between the two. If you do a study on crime you will find those are two factors, not just cultural bias... be informed. So out of the people in Brownsville 24,000 are predisposed to the worst treatment you can imagine and little help in the way of education for betterment like yourself. I could look up more factors, but I bet more money is allocated to Bay Ridge schools than Brownsville as well. So crime is a part of life. I know this because I deal with it..I live in a predominantly A.A. city (63%) and I am a minority. I do well, but I dont brag or act condescending and I help people when they need it, even if its just to advise when they are screwing up.
Not talking about you... just people. You are smart, go help some people and teach them what you know, you might change those statistics. Just saying.

"according to the census Brownsville is one of the poorest neighborhoods in NYC with almost 40% of the people living below the poverty line while Bay Ridge is only 23%. So this is a part of the problem."

Why?

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Interesting.

And you say?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Lol....no. You want to turn this debate into an English Language Arts class, obviously. That is your strength and I am not made at you for having those skills sets. Its not a strength of mine, however, as my degree is in Computer Science. I deal in the realm of mathematics, logic, algorithms and such. The only things important for me to read, to maintain my six figure salary, is technical in nature. All that information that you are presenting......I wish I was well versed in....indeed, but its not germane to my success....nor is it germane to the argument that you are making, as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument. I mean....in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community. Yes, simple probabilities would suggest that where the police are more....police mistakes will be made more, including false arrest. However, it also logically follows that where police are more....THAT RACIST POLICE ARE MORE!!! Crime is not a justification for racism but simply a proxy to display/unleash racism without consequence.

1. " as you seem to think that a impeccably written proposition or claim is a substitute for a logical argument."

I 'seem' no such thing.

2. "...in no way does higher violent crime in the black community logically infer that police cannot therefore be racist in their actions in the black community."

I provided a well informed quote from an expert in the field who reminded that the enormous increase in shooting in Brownsville, Brooklyn, was reason to expect increased police activity.....and an increase in black shooting victims.

a. Further, I wondered what explanation you might have for this: "per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge,"

What 'racism'?

Your argument/goal/agenda is to dismiss racism and whites for the unequal state of blacks relative to whites. That's it. to support that implied claim you cut and paste and use others arguments. In other words, you are using others arguments (that is intellectual welfare....by the way....get out and pull yourself up by your own thoughts and conclusions from the raw data). You see, there is a thing called confirmation bias and or selection bias that greatly influences what you cut and paste. I can find arguments by experts to refute your arguments by experts. We can turn this into a game of cut and paste or you can form an argument from that superior brain you like to believe you have....lol

In order to dismiss whites and racism (your true agenda) in conditions such as violence in the black community, you have to first control for the impact of past and present white racism. Its like this. Hypothetically speaking, there could be a race with a high rate of birth defects and deformities. Then someone from another race says that they are not racist, they just don't find those people attractive because all of their deformities. It has nothing to do with race and all the claims that the discrimination and negative attention is rooted in race is bogus. However, whats missing from the story is that the race with all the mutations had been purposely exposed to radiation , by the other race, for centuries, due to their race. Thus, to suggest that race is still not the root of the problem is false. The consequence of the radiation is that it left mutations and the mutations are then used to justify current mistreatment and discrimination. However, if not for the radiation poisoning there would not be the mutations to give justification for the current discrimination.

The thing is.....people want to argue that despite the documented history of radiation poisoning.....that the mutations and deformities are just genetically endemic to that race of people.

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Interesting.

And you say?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

You spoke about racsim only in your original post...you said nothing about police. That is an entirely different topic. However you still did not answer my numbers. So here we go again...

So lets get to this...See you did not give all the facts in this matter, according to the census, Brownsville is one of the poorest neighborhoods in NYC with almost 40% of the people living below the poverty line while Bay Ridge is only 23%. So this is a part of the problem. The median income in Brownsville is 37,000 and Bay Ridge is 68,000. Big difference between the two. If you do a study on crime you will find those are two factors, not just cultural bias... be informed. So out of the people in Brownsville 24,000 are predisposed to the worst treatment you can imagine and little help in the way of education for betterment like yourself. I could look up more factors, but I bet more money is allocated to Bay Ridge schools than Brownsville as well. So crime is a part of life. I know this because I deal with it..I live in a predominantly A.A. city (63%) and I am a minority. I do well, but I dont brag or act condescending and I help people when they need it, even if its just to advise when they are screwing up.

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

I 'seem' no such thing.

What 'racism'?

Your argument/goal/agenda is to dismiss racism and whites for the unequal state of blacks relative to whites. That's it. to support that implied claim you cut and paste and use others arguments. In other words, you are using others arguments (that is intellectual welfare....by the way....get out and pull yourself up by your own thoughts and conclusions from the raw data). You see, there is a thing called confirmation bias and or selection bias that greatly influences what you cut and paste. I can find arguments by experts to refute your arguments by experts. We can turn this into a game of cut and paste or you can form an argument from that superior brain you like to believe you have....lol

In order to dismiss whites and racism (your true agenda) in conditions such as violence in the black community, you have to first control for the impact of past and present white racism. Its like this. Hypothetically speaking, there could be a race with a high rate of birth defects and deformities. Then someone from another race says that they are not racist, they just don't find those people attractive because all of their deformities. It has nothing to do with race and all the claims that the discrimination and negative attention is rooted in race is bogus. However, whats missing from the story is that the race with all the mutations had been purposely exposed to radiation , by the other race, for centuries, due to their race. Thus, to suggest that race is still not the root of the problem is false. The consequence of the radiation is that it left mutations and the mutations are then used to justify current mistreatment and discrimination. However, if not for the radiation poisoning there would not be the mutations to give justification for the current discrimination.

The thing is.....people want to argue that despite the documented history of radiation poisoning.....that the mutations and deformities are just genetically endemic to that race of people.

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Interesting.

And you say?

You spoke about racsim only in your original post...you said nothing about police. That is an entirely different topic. However you still did not answer my numbers. So here we go again...

So lets get to this...See you did not give all the facts in this matter, according to the census, Brownsville is one of the poorest neighborhoods in NYC with almost 40% of the people living below the poverty line while Bay Ridge is only 23%. So this is a part of the problem. The median income in Brownsville is 37,000 and Bay Ridge is 68,000. Big difference between the two. If you do a study on crime you will find those are two factors, not just cultural bias... be informed. So out of the people in Brownsville 24,000 are predisposed to the worst treatment you can imagine and little help in the way of education for betterment like yourself. I could look up more factors, but I bet more money is allocated to Bay Ridge schools than Brownsville as well. So crime is a part of life. I know this because I deal with it..I live in a predominantly A.A. city (63%) and I am a minority. I do well, but I dont brag or act condescending and I help people when they need it, even if its just to advise when they are screwing up.

Horsefeathers.

Again?

Get it?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

I 'seem' no such thing.

What 'racism'?

"Your argument/goal/agenda is to dismiss racism..."

No it isn't.

It's to correctly define 'racism.'

Let's do it now:

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

I 'seem' no such thing.

What 'racism'?

No it isn't.

Let's do it now:

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

I 'seem' no such thing.

What 'racism'?

No it isn't.

Let's do it now:

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

Interesting.

And you say?

So, your exposition is that if a community has a lower median income, this is the result:
'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—"

Who'd you vote for in the last election?

I'm never wrong.

Some pointers.

I 'seem' no such thing.

What 'racism'?

No it isn't.

Let's do it now:

Forum List

Back