When does the right wing start throwing the Governor under the bus for losing?

I wish.

It looks like they will just triple down on the elction cheating

So far, it seems to be working for them quite well.

And, what they can't steal, they can buy.

I wish you guys would stop it with the "cheating" nonsense. Are we supposed to believe that they cheated in 2000, 2004, somehow forgot in 2006, 2008, but remembered in 2010?

Puhleeze.

W was not elected the first time.

And yes, voter suppression is "cheating" and "stealing" votes.

I wish.

It looks like they will just triple down on the elction cheating

I wish you guys would stop it with the "cheating" nonsense. Are we supposed to believe that they cheated in 2000, 2004, somehow forgot in 2006, 2008, but remembered in 2010?

Puhleeze.

there is court evidence, congressional testimony and video of the cheating in ALL of those elections.

they just couldnt cheat enough to win in those elections

How the left spin it if Obama loses? Racism, voter fraud, stolen election let the excuses begin.

Booooooooooooooooooooooosh!

I am not sure how they will blame Pres. Bush for the ineffectiveness of the entire Obama Regime, but it is as predictable as the healing of the planet and the lowering of the seas . . . .

There may be a future yet for Mr. Romney.

After Thomas Dewey's second failed presidential run (in which he failed to unseat scrappy incumbent Harry Truman), he worked to steer the party away from the arch-conservative Taft elements and toward the reasonable Eisenhower and Rockefeller wings.

But the key thing was, Dewey was already speaking for the sane wing of GOP when he ran against FDR and Truman.

Romney has fully embraced the birthers, the religous nutjobs, the Teabaggers and everyone else.

After he goes down in flames, the Establishment GOP and the TEA Party will start the recriminations, angrily trying to blame each other for the debacle.

But the key thing was, Dewey was already speaking for the sane wing of GOP when he ran against FDR and Truman.

Romney has fully embraced the birthers, the religous nutjobs, the Teabaggers and everyone else.

After he goes down in flames, the Establishment GOP and the TEA Party will start the recriminations, angrily trying to blame each other for the debacle.

Touché.

I suppose I just hate to see a man completely sell his soul without even the faintest hope of redemption someday.

I can see where Progressive get their ridiculous sense of confidence, they've done so well since Obama revealed himself to be the radical he really is and not the fiscally conservative political Moderate he pretended he was.

Kennedy Seat

NJ Governor

VA governor

2010 Midterm record blowout

WI recall

Puhleeze.

W was not elected the first time.

And yes, voter suppression is "cheating" and "stealing" votes.

Yes he was. I saw him get the majority of electoral votes.
As for suppressing voters; on a Presidential scale, there isn't enough suppression to make a difference, any evidence that any of the "suppressed" voters would have voted one way or the other to render a verdict one way or another, and gee, did they forget how to do all of this in 2006, 2008?

Puhleeze.

there is court evidence, congressional testimony and video of the cheating in ALL of those elections.

70% of Obama Twitter followers are fake and they all voted for him

And W by the way WAS duly elected.

The stupid claim by muddly.dullwit and the dopes who support his vapid contention is absolutely devoid of meaning, honesty or rationality.

No surprise.

Puhleeze.

70% of Obama Twitter followers are fake and they all voted for him

Twice! In all 57 or 58 States.

These people will be trashing Robmoney the second he loses.

They will all say they NEVER liked him anyway.

Funny thing is then they will finnally be telling the truth.

They dont like robmoney anymore than us on the left do.

They just root for a team in blind obeyance

I can see where Progressive get their ridiculous sense of confidence, they've done so well since Obama revealed himself to be the radical he really is and not the fiscally conservative political Moderate he pretended he was.

Kennedy Seat

NJ Governor

VA governor

2010 Midterm record blowout

WI recall

Yeah and if you were running someone who wasn't seen as aloof and aristocratic during an economic downturn; I may be concerned.

I'm not.

The polls reflect the disconnect the voters feel toward the governor. Speaking of which, did you see the latest polling out of Florida?

florida.png

I'm pretty sure that Obama has conceded the State but it's interesting that the Ryan influence is being felt.

Last edited:
It was ALWAYS the case that Team Obama would use class warfare as a campaign tool, especially if a rich guy got the nod for the GOP.

Ho hum.

The reality remains: The Obameconomy SUCKS and is headed in a worse direction and the problem CAN BE directly attributed to his mind-numbingly stupid notions about the nature of government.

The People will toss that bumbling loser out DESPITE the fact that Romney is one of "the evil rich" people.

These people will be trashing Robmoney the second he loses.

They will all say they NEVER liked him anyway.

Funny thing is then they will finnally be telling the truth.

They dont like robmoney anymore than us on the left do.

They just root for a team in blind obeyance
The hospital and suicide prevention hotline will be on stand by if obama looses.

I'm guessing the blood letting starts at about 10:00 PM on Election Night. You can already see it here and there.

It is quit a pattern for them to throw their own under the bus.

You mean like the left do? Y'all have a whole fleet of buses always running and ready for the next victim.

The only time they don't have the fleet of buses ready is when they are clearly going to be needed. Just ask Nagin.

Forum List

Back