Thomas Woods speech at PaulFest

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWeG30xyZXc]Tom Woods Speaks At PAUL Fest - YouTube[/ame]

Gets really good at the 6 minute mark. :D

I don't care to know who Woods is. As I suspect most people feel the same way. The Paulfest may seem to be a fail. Paul is counting on students to be his audience as they evacuate for the hurricane.

• Banned
No go ahead. Post a disagreement but you said you didn't care then preceded to post so that shows you must care...

Stop spamming the board dickhead

Stop whining, Gramps, it's all political. Don't click it if you don't like it.

Fuck off paulbot

Don't like my post don't read it

Go suck some more Romney dick, you hack piece of shit. It's fucking goons like you that are making the Republican Party the lying, cheating, thieving joke that it has become.

That you support it only shows your complete lack of morals, you spineless moron!

Stop whining, Gramps, it's all political. Don't click it if you don't like it.

Fuck off paulbot

Go suck some more Romney dick, you hack piece of shit. It's fucking goons like you that are making the Republican Party the lying, cheating, thieving joke that it has become.

That you support it only shows your complete lack of morals, you spineless moron!

Typical paulite response. Pout pout pout.

The man can't win. Deal with it or find a candidate who isn't fucking nuts. Then I will support you. Until then pout some more

No go ahead. Post a disagreement but you said you didn't care then preceded to post so that shows you must care...

I said I didn't care who Woods was, but that there may not be much of an audience since the kids are evacuating. I read that there isn't going to be much media coverage, although I am sure if MSNBC is still operating, they will show his zingers ad nauseum. lol.

I'm just not a Paul supporter and feel that he should have gotten behind the candidate of choice, that's all. He's a nice guy, just cranky and too old for public office, and foreign policy is too much out of the main stream. But would like to have a beer with the guy, before Romney or Obama, if that makes you feel better. But let's face it having a beer with Biden would be a hoot, too!

Fuck off paulbot

The man can't win. Deal with it or find a candidate who isn't fucking nuts. Then I will support you. Until then pout some more

If the man couldn't win, why did the 'Establishment Republicans' have to resort to jack-booting the state conventions?

If the man couldn't win, why did the 'Establishment Republicans' have to resort to jack-booting the state conventions?

Of course the man couldn't win. They just wanted a smooth running convention without negative comments, and the DNC would have done the same if reversed. You know that as well.

Of course the man couldn't win. They just wanted a smooth running convention without negative comments, and the DNC would have done the same if reversed. You know that as well.

So their 'solution' is to disenfranchise a large and growing segment of their own party, and do it through fraud, theft and deception?

How the fuck can you be good with that?

You expect me to answer after you called me a Romney Hack? Seriously?
I've called Romney a shitty candidate. Said he should release his taxes. Said his I'm a citizen comment was stupid. Said his off shore accounts were going to hurt him. And I'm a hack.

I told the jackass op to stop spamming the board and you came to his defense. Why? Because it was a Paul thread. And I'm the hack? Lol

So their 'solution' is to disenfranchise a large and growing segment of their own party, and do it through fraud, theft and deception?

How the fuck can you be good with that?

It is not a large and growing segment of the party. If it were, Ron Paul would have been getting more success in the primaries. He never was a serious contender.

Ron Paul wanted to be more than what he was. That is the reality of the situation. This continuing "to run," is making me think he was more of a mental case than I had really regarded him. He could have had important additions to the platform if he had cooperated with the DNC. What good does he do for himself to go negative against his own party except to satisfy his own personal need?

Last edited:

I've called Romney a shitty candidate. Said he should release his taxes. Said his I'm a citizen comment was stupid. Said his off shore accounts were going to hurt him. And I'm a hack.

I told the jackass op to stop spamming the board and you came to his defense. Why? Because it was a Paul thread. And I'm the hack? Lol

When you go batshit crazy over Ron Paul threads you lose all credibility. You may have criticized Romney over SOME things, but you attack Paul supporters with LEGITIMATE gripes over RNC thievery. You claim Dissent is 'spamming the board' even though each of his threads have a DIFFERENT subject.

You do this because of your intense personal dislike of Ron Paul, which you have REPEATEDLY demonstrated in the time I've been here.

So maybe you're not a hack FOR Romney, but you're certainly a hack AGAINST Ron Paul.

When you go batshit crazy over Ron Paul threads you lose all credibility. You may have criticized Romney over SOME things, but you attack Paul supporters with LEGITIMATE gripes over RNC thievery. You claim Dissent is 'spamming the board' even though each of his threads have a DIFFERENT subject.

You do this because of your intense personal dislike of Ron Paul, which you have REPEATEDLY demonstrated in the time I've been here.

So maybe you're not a hack FOR Romney, but you're certainly a hack AGAINST Ron Paul.

So telling someone to stop spamming is going batshit crazy?

You're so blind by your Paul obsession that you can't see reality.

Forum List

Back