When does the right wing start throwing the Governor under the bus for losing?

I'm guessing the blood letting starts at about 10:00 PM on Election Night. You can already see it here and there.

Boy, that's some wishful thinking there.

The truth is, what will the Dems say when Obama loses in a landslide? Obama has already been spending $1.20 for every dollar they take in and are currently over 100M in the hole. They have spent relentlessly on negative ads excoriating Romney and Ryan for everything under the sun. And the result of this spending orgy has been zip. Obama is running neck and neck, and that's optimistic. In the money race, Romney is thrashing Obama. Team Romney is considering going after "safe" Obama states. You dont do that when you're down.

No, this is 2010 all over. the Dems will claim Romney bought his way to the White House, that it was a conspiracy to make Obama look bad because white America couldn't deal with a successful black president, that Americans are stupid. Pick any, pick all.

I can see where Progressive get their ridiculous sense of confidence, they've done so well since Obama revealed himself to be the radical he really is and not the fiscally conservative political Moderate he pretended he was.

Kennedy Seat

NJ Governor

VA governor

2010 Midterm record blowout

WI recall

Yeah and if you were running someone who wasn't seen as aloof and aristocratic during an economic downturn; I may be concerned.

I'm not.

The polls reflect the disconnect the voters feel toward the governor. Speaking of which, did you see the latest polling out of Florida?

florida.png

I'm pretty sure that Obama has conceded the State but it's interesting that the Ryan influence is being felt.

091121_obama_golf_392_regular.jpg

She's pissing in the wind...........

without an umbrella. Tends to affect her "vision."

God only knows what this half blind, brain dead Koolaid drinker thinks she's "seeing."

I can see where Progressive get their ridiculous sense of confidence, they've done so well since Obama revealed himself to be the radical he really is and not the fiscally conservative political Moderate he pretended he was.

Kennedy Seat

NJ Governor

VA governor

2010 Midterm record blowout

WI recall

Yeah and if you were running someone who wasn't seen as aloof and aristocratic during an economic downturn; I may be concerned.

I'm not.

The polls reflect the disconnect the voters feel toward the governor. Speaking of which, did you see the latest polling out of Florida?

florida.png

I'm pretty sure that Obama has conceded the State but it's interesting that the Ryan influence is being felt.

He doesn't look too worried about the Governor. I can't say I blame him. His concession of Florida (in my view) is a tragedy; plenty of good golf down there. He could get some swings in, get some dough from his supporters, rack up 29 EVs, and be back for another 4 years.

I guess you need to consolidate your efforts where it is smart according to his re-election advisers but I would urge him to not give up on Florida just yet.

I'm not.

florida.png

He doesn't look too worried about the Governor. I can't say I blame him. His concession of Florida (in my view) is a tragedy; plenty of good golf down there. He could get some swings in, get some dough from his supporters, rack up 29 EVs, and be back for another 4 years.

I guess you need to consolidate your efforts where it is smart according to his re-election advisers but I would urge him to not give up on Florida just yet.

He doesn't look or act all that concerned about the real problems we ought to be confronting.

Fore!

I'm guessing the blood letting starts at about 10:00 PM on Election Night. You can already see it here and there.

Boy, that's some wishful thinking there.

The truth is, what will the Dems say when Obama loses in a landslide? Obama has already been spending $1.20 for every dollar they take in and are currently over 100M in the hole. They have spent relentlessly on negative ads excoriating Romney and Ryan for everything under the sun. And the result of this spending orgy has been zip. Obama is running neck and neck, and that's optimistic. In the money race, Romney is thrashing Obama. Team Romney is considering going after "safe" Obama states. You dont do that when you're down.

No, this is 2010 all over. the Dems will claim Romney bought his way to the White House, that it was a conspiracy to make Obama look bad because white America couldn't deal with a successful black president, that Americans are stupid. Pick any, pick all.

The Governor has a huge advantage in campaign contributions. That is true. Which will make it all the more sweet when he loses in November. Obama has a huge edge in electoral votes and that will continue. It's going to be fun.

Wait. Wasn't FL supposed to be a lock? Especially after Romney picked Ryan, the "zombie eyed granny starver"? Weren't seniors going to flock to Obama to preserve their social security and medicare? Gee, I guess it didnt work out that way.
Wait for the coming weeks when OH, WI, VI, and even PA go for Romney and Obama is reduced to giving rousing speeches in Cambridge MA to the Lesbian Union Workers United caucus.

He doesn't look or act all that concerned about the real problems we ought to be confronting.
Fore!

That is equally true. He doesn't look concerned at all. But Bush played golf after his declaration of war on terror which was a shooting war with real blood. Somehow, Obama's hitting the links is not as abhorrent, no? Be honest.

Wait. Wasn't FL supposed to be a lock? Especially after Romney picked Ryan, the "zombie eyed granny starver"? Weren't seniors going to flock to Obama to preserve their social security and medicare? Gee, I guess it didnt work out that way.
Wait for the coming weeks when OH, WI, VI, and even PA go for Romney and Obama is reduced to giving rousing speeches in Cambridge MA to the Lesbian Union Workers United caucus.

I think the President has the Virgin Islands locked up.
PA is in Obama's column as is WI. OH will be there soon enough too.

Romney was ahead in the same polling prior to picking Ryan. Now Obama is slightly ahead.

florida.png

He hasn't been there in almost a month either. Remarkable!

Fore!

That is equally true. He doesn't look concerned at all. But Bush played golf after his declaration of war on terror which was a shooting war with real blood. Somehow, Obama's hitting the links is not as abhorrent, no? Be honest.

NOT fighting when fighting is necessary is maybe even more abhorrent.

If fighting now is not required (at least not to the same degree) then not fighting NOW is the right choice.

That doesn't make W's actions or decisions "abhorrent."

You should try to be honest.

In any case, shooting wars aside, is THIS really a time when the President spends time more profitably for America on the links?

Is there THAT little that needs to be attended to?

HOW many rounds of golf has he gotten in in less than four years?

Fore!

If fighting now is not required (at least not to the same degree) then not fighting NOW is the right choice.

You should audition for the role of Captain Kirk--Deflectors Up Mr. Sulu!

How the left spin it if Obama loses? Racism, voter fraud, stolen election let the excuses begin.

If Obama loses......he lost. Next question.

You didn't answer the question though. We all know that if he loses, he loses.

But the QUESTION is what the left will say in their ceaseless efforts to SPIN that loss.

And what YOU said is absolutely NOT what the left will say.

The self-proclaimed intellectual nutter is awfully concerned with how our President spends his free time. Not feeling all that smart today? Want to hang around with the idiots for a while?

In any case, shooting wars aside, is THIS really a time when the President spends time more profitably for America on the links?

Is there THAT little that needs to be attended to?

HOW many rounds of golf has he gotten in in less than four years?

104 right? Gee, one round of golf every 2 weeks?

Glad to see you guys are still playing those losing cards.

You should audition for the role of Captain Kirk--Deflectors Up Mr. Sulu!

Nah. I just rebutted your disingenuous deflection effort. It wasn't difficult. You WERE pretty glaringly obvious, after all.

Learn to cope.

The Governor has a huge advantage in campaign contributions. That is true.

Not quite. The Obama campaign has outraised the Romney campaign almost 2 to 1 (Obama has raised $100 million more from small donors than has Romney); Obama has had a much easier time than Romney of getting rank-and-file Dems and regular Americans to show their support for him with a small contribution.

The Republican edge overall comes in the form of larger donations to the RNC and to various anti-Obama Super PACs, not to Romney. That said, the combined Romney-RNC-SuperPAC front has been spending more on anti-Obama advertising than the combined Obama-DNC-SuperPAC front has on anti-Romney advertising for nearly two months now. Obama & Co. have spent less, but their arguments have been more effective.

I'm not.

florida.png

42 consecutive months of 8%+ unemployment thank to my laser-like focus on that three letter word: J-O-B-S

Forum List

Back