When does the right wing start throwing the Governor under the bus for losing?

I'm guessing the blood letting starts at about 10:00 PM on Election Night. You can already see it here and there.

you mean like how Obama does to some dems by not showing up, helping them during their races, backing this guys? Is that what you are trying to get at?

There may be a future yet for Mr. Romney.

After Thomas Dewey's second failed presidential run (in which he failed to unseat scrappy incumbent Harry Truman), he worked to steer the party away from the arch-conservative Taft elements and toward the reasonable Eisenhower and Rockefeller wings.

I'm guessing the blood letting starts at about 10:00 PM on Election Night. You can already see it here and there.

From an organized crime supporter...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Look what they did to $arah. Yes, she's a mental midget but that didn't stop them from using her even after the McCain election debacle.

Same with the idiot burfer nuts and the white supremacists. As long they can bring in votes, and will draw crap away from the candidates, they're in.

After Thomas Dewey's second failed presidential run (in which he failed to unseat scrappy incumbent Harry Truman), he worked to steer the party away from the arch-conservative Taft elements and toward the reasonable Eisenhower and Rockefeller wings.

I wish.

It looks like they will just triple down on the elction cheating

"Reasonable Rockefeller Wing"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't worry kiddies, Romney has already been "selected".

Dubya is already firmly under the wheels. Given how the righties so gleefully bus-tossed the president who they used to call "DearLeader", they'll probably toss Romney a week before the election.

However, like McCain, Romney can look forward to being a regular guest on all the talking head shows, where we'll be able to hear his sore-loserisms for years.

I was actually trying to think of which Governor you meant when I read the thread title - it's so easy to forget that Bishop Romney was a Governor, since he never wants to talk about it. :lol:

I don't know how they will double down and move further to the right this time without becoming a full blown white nationalist/separatist party but the pattern so far has been to assume they were just not reactionary enough to frighten America into voting for them.

Obama spent nearly 200 million spewing lies about Romney. If Romney loses it will only embolden the stupidity that is the left.

The right is taking in less from supporters but millions more from the super pacs. IOW, from Kochs, Adelson, etc.

Obama has taken more from small donors than from super pacs.

The entire convention theme is based on the lie that Obama said no one built it themselves. IN FACT, what Obama said was true - that without such things as highways, which were built by others, no business could be built.

The right has spent FOUR times more than Obama. Between buying TV time to LIE about Obama (buying votes) and their success at voter suppression, as amazing as it seems to intelligent people, it is very possible that RobMe and Ryan could win.

Make no mistake Gramps, if RobMe and Ryan get in, you very well might lose your business. You WILL lose the Obama tax cuts you currently enjoy, both in your business AND personal finances. What do you want to bet that you'll be right here, whining and moaning about Obama?

One thing for sure, we will ALL lose much of our investments. I don't mind admitting that THAT has me concerned. I would really like for my money to last longer than I do.

I wish.

So far, it seems to be working for them quite well.

And, what they can't steal, they can buy.

Dubya is already firmly under the wheels. Given how the righties so gleefully bus-tossed the president who they used to call "DearLeader", they'll probably toss Romney a week before the election.

However, like McCain, Romney can look forward to being a regular guest on all the talking head shows, where we'll be able to hear his sore-loserisms for years.

See, I disagree. I think he'll be the GOP version of Mike Dukakis.

I wish.

So far, it seems to be working for them quite well.

And, what they can't steal, they can buy.

I wish you guys would stop it with the "cheating" nonsense. Are we supposed to believe that they cheated in 2000, 2004, somehow forgot in 2006, 2008, but remembered in 2010?

Puhleeze.

I was actually trying to think of which Governor you meant when I read the thread title - it's so easy to forget that Bishop Romney was a Governor, since he never wants to talk about it. :lol:

I has the same thought. I thought it might refer to Mr Doughnut, Christie, but he still has a use. Besides, he wouldn't fit under the bus.

So far, Mittens does not want to discuss his taxes, Bain, religion, his corrupt guv-ship, his business "acumen" or the taxpayer funded bail out of the Olympics. And he sure as hell won't talk about his trip abroad!

Ryan won't talk about anything at all. He keeps saying, "we need to have a conversation about that" but then refuses to have a conversation about whatever the "that" is.

Now they're refusing to talk to media except about pre-approved subjects and questions.

They're gonna be dead silent by November.

Forum List

Back