When does the right wing start throwing the Governor under the bus for losing?

They had a lousy field.

I maintain that a primary reason the "A" tier candidates didn't run was that they didn't want to have to deal with the Norquist types, shoving those little pledges in their face. Christie, Daniels and Bush (and I think I'm forgetting someone) are not simplistic absolutists.

So Romney -- who was willing to do the proper dance -- is the king of the lousy field. Doesn't necessarily mean that he'll lose in the general, though.

Denying that the present day American mass media has a pronounced left wing bias is ridiculous.

so what's your point?

Most journalists have a left leaning bias...

Because the nature of their job is to be inquisitive.

The nature of a conservative is to accept things as they are...

A big corporation tells you there is no global warming, and you guys accept that, ignoring the fact you haven't seen snow in December in years. Nope. Nothing to see here.

Denying that the present day American mass media has a pronounced left wing bias is ridiculous.

so what's your point?

Most journalists have a left leaning bias...

Because the nature of their job is to be inquisitive.

The nature of a conservative is to accept things as they are...

A big corporation tells you there is no global warming, and you guys accept that, ignoring the fact you haven't seen snow in December in years. Nope. Nothing to see here.

Sometimes I wonder if you are sentient or not.
Conservatives are very inquisitive. Why has every government program in the war on poverty resulted in more poverty rather than less? Why do gov't programs designed to do one thing usually end up doing the opposite? How is frisking 90 year old grandmothers making anyone any safer, while we pretend that virtually all terrorist attacks in this country were not committed by young Muslim males between about 25 and 45?
Journalists have a left leaning bias because the major journalism schools attract middle class white people who are very idealistic but with little real experience. They are associated with generally liberal universities.

Conservatives are very inquisitive. Why has every government program in the war on poverty resulted in more poverty rather than less? Why do gov't programs designed to do one thing usually end up doing the opposite? How is frisking 90 year old grandmothers making anyone any safer, while we pretend that virtually all terrorist attacks in this country were not committed by young Muslim males between about 25 and 45?
Journalists have a left leaning bias because the major journalism schools attract middle class white people who are very idealistic but with little real experience. They are associated with generally liberal universities.

Rabbid, you are illustrating my point wonderfully.

Repeating shit you heard on Hate Radio isn't being inquisitive...

If you really think there is more poverty today than there was in 1960, you're kind of nuts. I htink you just have no idea how bad things were back then.

If you really think there is more poverty today than there was in 1960, you're kind of nuts. I htink you just have no idea how bad things were back then.

Joe, you should have finished high school and then gone on to college rather than count on other people on a message board schooling you.

Joe, you should have finished high school and then gone on to college rather than count on other people on a message board schooling you.

The only lesson I've learned from you is just how crazy and out of touch the GOP has become.

20 years ago, we'd have laughed your sort out the door. Today, you are the GOP base as it goes the way of the Whigs.

Okay, so the invitation of this post is to debate the response to an event that might happen?

Okay, then, carry on.

There may be a future yet for Mr. Romney.

After Thomas Dewey's second failed presidential run (in which he failed to unseat scrappy incumbent Harry Truman), he worked to steer the party away from the arch-conservative Taft elements and toward the reasonable Eisenhower and Rockefeller wings.

Romney would never do such a thing. He's an opportunist, in it for himself.

There may be a future yet for Mr. Romney.

After Thomas Dewey's second failed presidential run (in which he failed to unseat scrappy incumbent Harry Truman), he worked to steer the party away from the arch-conservative Taft elements and toward the reasonable Eisenhower and Rockefeller wings.

Romney would never do such a thing. He's an opportunist, in it for himself.

and more to the point, Dewey had respect from his party from his previous actions as a crime busting DA and a Governor.

Romney is someone who bullied a party that never wanted him into nominating him, and they will turn on him rather viciously when he loses.

Jeeze. Mayby they should take some lessons from Barry. He's good at throwing folks under the bus.

Of course Romney has to lose for that to happen and I don't think he's gonna be the loser.

Barry is.

Jeeze. Mayby they should take some lessons from Barry. He's good at throwing folks under the bus.

Of course Romney has to lose for that to happen and I don't think he's gonna be the loser.

Barry is.

That's the fun part of this idiot thread.

The dopey libs ASSume that Romney is the one who is going to lose.

He isn't.

And when it comes to turning on the loser, the liberal asshats will most certainly be spinning tales of how much of a fail The ONE turned out to be. For, they cannot imagine (not EVEN imagine) that as bad as Pres. Obama is, it's not just him personally that is getting rejected. It is his philosophy of fail.

Not even 4 years yet and 5 TRILLION in new debt. Obama debt is a KEY reason to stop and turn around.

The incumbent has to be defeated. He will be. And the petty libs will blame him and fail to recognize that the responsibility is found closer to home.

Forum List

Back