When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

He hasn't mentioned AOC neither, but she somehow squeezed herself into the equation.

I will ask the question again in hopes for a reply from a leftie although I'm not holding my breath:

What is racist about telling people that don't love this country to leave?
Telling black people to go back to Africa?

They love America mote than you do. At least they don't put up with a fraud, women abuser and liar for President like you do.

If you think all trump said was "love it or leave it" then you are dumber than you look.
It is not what he said but it is what he meant and it was not racist and that is fact boy
So now Trump dud not mean to be a racist fuck.

Are you saying Trump is too stupid to talk without his inbred racism showing itself?
He said nothing racist
“Water” is racist to Leftards now.

See, here you go being a racist fuck by defending racist fucks.
What did Trump say that was racist?

I will ask the question again in hopes for a reply from a leftie although I'm not holding my breath:

They love America mote than you do. At least they don't put up with a fraud, women abuser and liar for President like you do.
So, you don´t think they put up with Bill Clinton?

Because that is who you just described.

He never said that liar

You have no evidence of those other accusations either

So point out what racist shit he said
Another Trumpette whose racism is so inbred he doesn't even know how racist they really are

"Go back to Africa" is a well documented racial comment.
Who told anyone to go back to Africa?
He told women of color to go back from the countries they came from.

In line with the racist comments made in the [sasdt.
He made no racist comments and telling women of color to back where they came from is not racist you fool

It is racist to refer to race it is not racist to refer to geography

You are such a lying idiot it is pathetic

He never said that liar

Oh yea he said ot. You assfucks can stomp your feet & yell & scream & blab all you want.

But hey, when you claim Trump is not a liar, you said all anyone needs to know about you.

He never said that liar

Oh yea he said ot. You assfucks can stomp your feet & yell & scream & blab all you want.

But hey, when you claim Trump is not a liar, you said all anyone needs to know about you.
No he did not liar

He never said Africa

Another Trumpette whose racism is so inbred he doesn't even know how racist they really are

Where did he ever mention ¨women¨ ¨color¨ or ¨countries¨?

He made no racist comments and telling women of color to back where they came from is not racist you fool

Not racist to a Trumptard like you. To most Americans, it is racist.

He didn't; liberal insects think that any rebuke to any American-hating liberal policy is somehow WAAAAYYYCIST even if it has nothing to do with race. I think you know that.

Wrong

It is not racist by any intelligent definition and that is what most Americans agree on .

Oh Jesausc Chriost. It was obvious to who he was refgerrtning.

You people are such assfucks. You need to support this country for a change instead of the piece of shit in the White House. America is not a racist country. Fuck you & your fat assed orange buddy too.

Wrong

It is not racist by any intelligent definition and that is what most Americans agree on .
Sorry, but racists don't get to define what is racist.

He never said that liar

We´re not the ones stomping our feet & yelling & screaming.

Oh Jesausc Chriost. It was obvious to who he was refgerrtning.

You people are such assfucks. You need to support this country for a change instead of the piece of shit in the White House. America is not a racist country. Fuck you & your fat assed orange buddy too.
Supporting this country means opposing liars like you who make false accusations l all the time.

This is fact boy it was not racist and the vast majority of Americans know it and you are a loser

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?

Troglocrats make everything about race because they are racist, but people gets it, the Democratic Party is expelling their white voters

Trump says racist shit & it is the fault of Democrats for calling him out on it.

Democrats already expelled all you white supremacists & racists.
This tweet was not racist and that is fact

maybe you are halucinating or something

I bet you didn´t either.

Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

You can't polish this turd.
If Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe said what these America haters said, then yes, it would be said to them as well.

Forum List

Back