When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

I will ask the question again in hopes for a reply from a leftie although I'm not holding my breath:

What is racist about telling people that don't love this country to leave?
If you think all trump said was "love it or leave it" then you are dumber than you look.
It is not what he said but it is what he meant and it was not racist and that is fact boy
So now Trump dud not mean to be a racist fuck.

Are you saying Trump is too stupid to talk without his inbred racism showing itself?

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?

Troglocrats make everything about race because they are racist, but people gets it, the Democratic Party is expelling their white voters

Trump says racist shit & it is the fault of Democrats for calling him out on it.

Democrats already expelled all you white supremacists & racists.
Pelosi's comments on Trump's 'racist' comments ruled out of order, after floor fight erupts

:21:

I will ask the question again in hopes for a reply from a leftie although I'm not holding my breath:

If you think all trump said was "love it or leave it" then you are dumber than you look.
It is not what he said but it is what he meant and it was not racist and that is fact boy

Are you saying Trump is too stupid to talk without his inbred racism showing itself?
He said nothing racist

He said nothing racist
“Water” is racist to Leftards now.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?

Troglocrats make everything about race because they are racist, but people gets it, the Democratic Party is expelling their white voters

Trump says racist shit & it is the fault of Democrats for calling him out on it.

This tweet was not racist and that is fact

So point out what racist shit he said
Another Trumpette whose racism is so inbred he doesn't even know how racist they really are

"Go back to Africa" is a well documented racial comment.

I bet you didn´t either.

Another Trumpette whose racism is so inbred he doesn't even know how racist they really are

And he did not say it

You another of fool and liar who has to accused racism at every turn because you are intellectually weak and dishonest

He said nothing racist

See, here you go being a racist fuck by defending racist fucks.

He said nothing racist

You are now lying about me and others

You are a racist and the only racist here so shut up and leave you racist fuck

And he did not say it

You another of fool and liar who has to accused racism at every turn because you are intellectually weak and dishonest
He told women of color to go back to where they came from.

Using racism & defending racism is weak. Trump attacking these women ethnicity is weak. Trump spewing his hate is weak.

You are weak.

I bet you didn´t either.

When has Trump ever said anything racist?

And he did not say it

He told women of color to go back to where they came from.

Using racism & defending racism is weak. Trump attacking these women ethnicity is weak. Trump spewing his hate is weak.

You are weak.
Yes and it was not and has never been racist to tell them that

Only racist fucks like you lie about racism

I am better smarter and stronger than you

Because you are a racist

He said nothing racist

Slander is all you leftists have to offer America.

He said nothing racist

Look assdfuck, when you defend racist comments, you are a racist.

Trump made racist comments.

You know what I love about you fuckwads? You act like tough guys spewing your hate & then whine like little girls when call;ed out on it.

He said nothing racist

You know what I love about you fuckwads? You act like tough guys spewing your hate & then whine like little girls when call;ed out on it.
There is no racist comment to defend making you a liar and racist

He made no racist comments you lying punk

I own you and you are the only one running and crying like a bitch

They really should leave, or get deported along with their 'base'.

Isn't one of the faggot left wing commie pedophiles' key mantras the narrative that 'we're all immigrants N Stuff'? So what if they're born here or not? Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln knew that didn't matter, a traitor vermin is a traitor vermin, period. He didn't mention race, just the racist left wingers are making that fake claim, so nothing to see here, just hypocritical posturing from the defenders of Islam, pedophilia, treason, and criminal organizations like the Democratic Party.

He said nothing racist

Oh noes, Racist opinions, that aren't even Racist, do you need a tissue?

I bet you didn´t either.

Partisan bullshit with no accuracy or evidence

It is still fact the op is correct

People are lying like cowards about how latest tweet being racist

It is not

You would think you left wing fools would have learned by now. PC is dying and Americans are getting sick of it

The claim of racism is a PC lie and nothing more
I get it. Now you assfucks think most Americans are racists.America

Here's a hint.
When everything is racist, nothing is.

He said nothing racist

'Real Dave', classy as ever .... Hey Dave, how is it you still live here? Too big a chickenshit to go Social Justice Warrioring around anywhere where it's dangerous and meaningful instead of just dope addled posturing from Burb Brat losers in the US?

So? Still an immigrant family. Anyone who chooses to piss on America instead of trying to make her better should be asked why they are here. We are free to leave anytime.

They won't leave because the mission is "Destroy America". Destroy "whitey" Destroy "Jesus"

The Synagogue of Satan, and their Minions on the Left have plotted to destroy America, Whitey, Western culture & Jesus values.

So, why does Trumpkins support the Synagogue of Satan?

It's hardly these people like AOC, or Omar who are the "Real Issue"
They don't overpower an entire nation to collapse... Even if they collaborate with those who seek to collapse us.

Forum List

Back