When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

Who told anyone to go back to Africa?
He told women of color to go back from the countries they came from.

In line with the racist comments made in the [sasdt.
He made no racist comments and telling women of color to back where they came from is not racist you fool

It is racist to refer to race it is not racist to refer to geography

You are such a lying idiot it is pathetic
Not racist to a Trumptard like you. To most Americans, it is racist.
Wrong

It is not racist by any intelligent definition and that is what most Americans agree on .
Sorry, but racists don't get to define what is racist.
But you are trying to define it and you are a proven racist pig

He didn't; liberal insects think that any rebuke to any American-hating liberal policy is somehow WAAAAYYYCIST even if it has nothing to do with race. I think you know that.
When you tell people of color to back to the countries they came from, it is racist.

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

You can't polish this turd.

If Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe are shitting on America all the time, than - yes.

Troglocrats make everything about race because they are racist, but people gets it, the Democratic Party is expelling their white voters

Trump says racist shit & it is the fault of Democrats for calling him out on it.

Democrats already expelled all you white supremacists & racists.
This tweet was not racist and that is fact

So point out what racist shit he said
Another Trumpette whose racism is so inbred he doesn't even know how racist they really are

"Go back to Africa" is a well documented racial comment.
And he did not say it

You another of fool and liar who has to accused racism at every turn because you are intellectually weak and dishonest
He told women of color to go back to where they came from.

Using racism & defending racism is weak. Trump attacking these women ethnicity is weak. Trump spewing his hate is weak.

You are weak.
it looks like the left wingers will never learn their lesson about calling people racist

He told women of color to go back from the countries they came from.

In line with the racist comments made in the [sasdt.
He made no racist comments and telling women of color to back where they came from is not racist you fool

Wrong

It is not racist by any intelligent definition and that is what most Americans agree on .
I am taking what is written.

But hey,. I love it when you assfuicks blame others for the shit you do. So I am racist for calling you out. I get it.

Trump says racist shit & it is the fault of Democrats for calling him out on it.

Democrats already expelled all you white supremacists & racists.

Another Trumpette whose racism is so inbred he doesn't even know how racist they really are

And he did not say it

You another of fool and liar who has to accused racism at every turn because you are intellectually weak and dishonest

Using racism & defending racism is weak. Trump attacking these women ethnicity is weak. Trump spewing his hate is weak.

You are weak.
it looks like the left wingers will never learn their lesson about calling people racist
What lesson is that? That you racist stick together?

He didn't; liberal insects think that any rebuke to any American-hating liberal policy is somehow WAAAAYYYCIST even if it has nothing to do with race. I think you know that.
This had ZERO to do with policy.

Wrong

I am taking what is written.

But hey,. I love it when you assfuicks blame others for the shit you do. So I am racist for calling you out. I get it.
No you lied about what is written.

He never said hi back to Africa

What is written in his tweet is not racist

That is fact and you do not define what racism is
English language defines it and proves you a coward and liar

And he did not say it

You are weak.
What lesson is that? That you racist stick together?
You are the only racist here

calling people racist who oppose your far left radicalism is backfiring and........yea, you are right, just keep doing it

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

When has he told a white official to "leave"?

Can you cite one instant in his life?

I bet you didn´t either.

Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

You can't polish this turd.
Well, anyone taking refuge in America who chooses to piss on America should be asked why they are here.
Did Fox News mention three of "The Squad" were born here and the fourth came here when she was 12 yeas old?
So? Still an immigrant family. Anyone who chooses to piss on America instead of trying to make her better should be asked why they are here. We are free to leave anytime.
The voters in their districts hired them to improve America.

I suggest rather than call for a purge of your opposition, you don't vote for them instead.

Or do you think one party rule is making America great again?

Nope, the voters in their districts voted for them to represent the majority ethnic group in their district. They couldn't care less about America or anyone outside their ethnic group.

I bet you didn´t either.

He didn't....but the Democrats are such big fat liars and the media so corrupt....that they put words in his mouth.
Republicans won't defend him because they don't want the shit they do to Trump to happen to them.

I bet you didn´t either.

He hasn´t told anyone to leave.

That´s my point.

Can you post his tweet and spoken response by trump? So, you can see the facts.
Facts of what?

I bet you didn´t either.

Irrelevant as it proves nothing if he never said it to a white person.

Racism is not defined by what is not said

I bet you didn´t either.

It has to be irrelevant to you because it is racism to tell non-whites to leave, but never say it to whites.

You apparently have Stockhausen Syndrome to the republic party of trump.

I bet you didn´t either.

It has to be irrelevant to you because it is racism to tell non-whites to leave, but never say it to whites.

You apparently have Stockhausen Syndrome to the republic party of trump.
Trump never told non whites to leave.

He said, ¨if you hate America you CAN go back where you came from¨.
That could mean, go back to your ranch in Nebraska.

Forum List

Back