When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?
Partisan bullshit with no accuracy or evidence

It is still fact the op is correct

People are lying like cowards about how latest tweet being racist

It is not

You would think you left wing fools would have learned by now. PC is dying and Americans are getting sick of it

The claim of racism is a PC lie and nothing more

• Banned

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

They don't have to make up anything, he gives them everything they need.
If they don´t need to make it up than why are they?
Every negative thing about Trump has been made up.

I bet you didn´t either.

Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?

There is more of that making shit up...

• Banned

I bet you didn´t either.

Are you mistaking me for a Democrat?

I agree that anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are.

But, itś only his haters who are expecting him to turn this country into the homeland for whites.

I bet you didn´t either.

Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

You can't polish this turd.
Well, anyone taking refuge in America who chooses to piss on America should be asked why they are here.

I bet you didn´t either.

Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

Well, anyone taking refuge in America who chooses to piss on America should be asked why they are here.
Did Fox News mention three of "The Squad" were born here and the fourth came here when she was 12 yeas old?

But you couldn't figure out what Obama and his supporters were? Hmmm.
Trump only called out those who openly call for America's demise. He did not call out any race. It was Obama who stoked a race war.
Obama was far more divisive, but it was "ok" since the target was whites. Got it.

I bet you didn´t either.

Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

I bet you didn´t either.

What turd?
Did you hear Trump say anything about women of color?

Did Fox News mention three of "The Squad" were born here and the fourth came here when she was 12 yeas old?

Timothy McVeigh and lots of Americans who joined Isis were born in the USA.

Did that make their quest to destroy America OK?

The AOC squad is the thanks America gets for promoting diversity.

Last edited:
Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

And yet here you are, drawing free government benefits, living large off of American taxpayers, and able to openly bitch that the place sucks....and tell the President he's a jackass.
You wouldn't appreciate "freedom" and greatness if it bit you in the ass. Maybe you should try Saudi Arabia?

Timothy McVeigh and lots of Americans who joined Isis were born in the USA.

Did that make their quest to destroy America OK?

The squad is the thanks America gets for promoting diversity.
Elected congressmen can be compared to terrorists?

And the can of turd polish is officially empty.

I bet you didn´t either.

So? Still an immigrant family. Anyone who chooses to piss on America instead of trying to make her better should be asked why they are here. We are free to leave anytime.

Forum List

Back