When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

They don't have to make up anything, he gives them everything they need.
You're right.

Democrats need a diversion to hide their own actions and their own agenda.

And Trump supplies all they need.

I will ask the question again in hopes for a reply from a leftie although I'm not holding my breath:

What is racist about telling people that don't love this country to leave?

I will ask the question again in hopes for a reply from a leftie although I'm not holding my breath:

What is the reason for Trump saying a person doesn't love their country? Since he is speaking specifically about the 4 person 'squad' and mentioned Somalia specifically, I believe if he were a anyone else even you would assume racism? He doesn't tell that to Joe Scarborough or Rachel Maddow. He confines himself to slanders, but he cited the 'go back to where you came from' only to the 4 Congressional ladies elected to be a check on his excesses. Breathe, un-wad your shorts, eat more fibre, get laid....these girls are not in control. They are expressing ideas and complaints just like every other AMERICAN including YOU.

What is the reason for Trump saying a person doesn't love their country? Since he is speaking specifically about the 4 person 'squad' and mentioned Somalia specifically, I believe if he were a anyone else even you would assume racism? He doesn't tell that to Joe Scarborough or Rachel Maddow. He confines himself to slanders, but he cited the 'go back to where you came from' only to the 4 Congressional ladies elected to be a check on his excesses. Breathe, un-wad your shorts, eat more fibre, get laid....these girls are not in control. They are expressing ideas and complaints just like every other AMERICAN including YOU.
As members of Congress these four have slightly more influence and power than the average American you invoke.
Hence your comments are disingenuous.

Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?
If thats true, then why do we have so many minorities in the US? I havent taken a hand count, but it still looks the same as it was when Obama was in office.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

They don't have to make up anything, he gives them everything they need.
You're right.

Democrats need a diversion to hide their own actions and their own agenda.

And Trump supplies all they need.

No he is doing it hide his own shit.

As members of Congress these four have slightly more influence and power than the average American you invoke.
Hence your comments are disingenuous.
Hmmm, so what OTHER members of Congress has Trump told to go back where they came from?

lol... i see what you did there. i'm not anti anybody by group. only by the individual.as for the saudis? that would be an individual state

and as everybody in your head can tell you, the saudis are not a group...and of course you can see what I did there, I borrowed one of your transparent tactics

or should i say heads of that
par-tic-u-lar state.
... since they are hard core killers.... just ask khashoggi & they are as anti female as any state can be.
none of that proves you're not anti muslim or xenophobic, it just means you can try to cover it up with a misdirection excuse...think back to the criticism of trumps travel ban and you will be able to see what I did here as well.

:blahblah: when you start with ridiculous rhetoric i skip whole posts. but please continue on & waste yer time.

The racist biatch is back. Hello. Should I make you go all crazy again or do you beg for mercy.

I bet you didn´t either.

Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?
Partisan bullshit with no accuracy or evidence

It is still fact the op is correct

People are lying like cowards about how latest tweet being racist

It is not

You would think you left wing fools would have learned by now. PC is dying and Americans are getting sick of it

The claim of racism is a PC lie and nothing more
I get it. Now you assfucks think most Americans are racists.America
Still suffering from reading comprehension I see

There are schools for that

I bet you didn´t either.

Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?

It is not

You would think you left wing fools would have learned by now. PC is dying and Americans are getting sick of it

You cry about political correctness because you can't spew your racist shit. Most Amertcans are not as ignorant as you & don't want to hear it.

The comment was racist no mater who said it.

I bet you didn´t either.

It is not

You cry about political correctness because you can't spew your racist shit. Most Amertcans are not as ignorant as you & don't want to hear it.
I have nothing racist to say

Political correctness is not about addressing racism it is about weak minded liars such as you trying to police speech

You are wrong most Americans despise your PC crap and are getting sick of it

People like you are LOSING and being thrown out
This is why most Americans know this tweet was not racist and that is fact

The comment was racist no mater who said it.
It absolutely was not racist liar

We all know it and you know it too

If you think all trump said was "love it or leave it" then you are dumber than you look.

It sure is a good thing we have the Trumpsters around to translate what he actually means, so regularly.
All anyone has to do is actually read all of what he says in context instead of being a lazy ass and let the Main Stream media spoon feed you.
Gawd Jim, come on. I could say the same about talk radio and the Trumpiverse.
Without a doubt. Talk Radio broadcasters love to take Pelosi out of context and run with it.

But it still makes them look stupid when you find out that they were being duplicitous in such a shallow simplistic way.

Now look at Trump and what he said. You libs think he was just being his normal racist self, only his mask slipped for a moment.

That is not true and is a simplistic understanding of what happened.

The context is this: tying the Democrats to the Mod Squad is a huge vote getter for Republicans in 2020, but Pelosi was arguing with them and putting some daylight between the Mod Squad and her. So Trump fixed that by a CAREFULLY WORDED tweet that had the buzz phrase 'go back to your countries' in it, but in aa totally valid useage, i.e. 'go back to your countries and come back when you can teach us'.

Trump KNEW you guys would fixate on the buzz phrase out of context and that PELOSI WOULD DEFEND THE MODSQUAD. The daylight between her and them vanished overnight.

Once again, you erudite, oh-so-smart best-of-us city-dwelling information experts took Trump's bait and swallowed it so fast the hook has already been farted out your rectum.

You will never shed the ModSquad by the election of 2020, because TRUMP WONT LET YOU. He knows the Democratic Party's elite better than they know themselves and he knows what makes them go insane and what makes them go all fluffy.

You Dems will have to clean house, and I don't mean Spring Cleaning, I mean Augean Stables cleaning from top to bottom and spare no fruit, nuts or vegetables.

That is if you want to stop White Nationalism from taking over your party by 2035.
The Regressives make everything about race and look for any excuse to scream the word. All that has done is dilute the word and galvanize the Right. Hence Trump.

I've never called Trump a racist. The word is too important to spray around like water. I'm not sure if he is or not. I think it's just as likely that his thought processes don't go any deeper than whether he can use a given person to his advantage or not. I think his psychological issues run even deeper than racism.

I think he's a clown, a malignant narcissist and a national embarrassment, and that his fans have been completely conned by talk radio into obediently defending him no matter what he says. We just aren't going to agree.
I think he's a clown, a malignant narcissist and a national embarrassment, and that his fans have been completely conned by talk radio into obediently defending him no matter what he says. We just aren't going to agree.

I think he’s a narcissist clown that does not act Presidential.

But he’s a political genius using those ‘weaknesses’ to make things better for ALL Americans. Trump has done more good things for America in two years than any President in modern history. At the cost of stupid tweets that make me cringe but are actually tools to get his opponents to do his work.
Borrowing money to prop up the economy. Wow, you fall for that.

If you think all trump said was "love it or leave it" then you are dumber than you look.
It is not what he said but it is what he meant and it was not racist and that is fact boy

All anyone has to do is actually read all of what he says in context instead of being a lazy ass and let the Main Stream media spoon feed you.
Gawd Jim, come on. I could say the same about talk radio and the Trumpiverse.
Without a doubt. Talk Radio broadcasters love to take Pelosi out of context and run with it.

But it still makes them look stupid when you find out that they were being duplicitous in such a shallow simplistic way.

Now look at Trump and what he said. You libs think he was just being his normal racist self, only his mask slipped for a moment.

That is not true and is a simplistic understanding of what happened.

The context is this: tying the Democrats to the Mod Squad is a huge vote getter for Republicans in 2020, but Pelosi was arguing with them and putting some daylight between the Mod Squad and her. So Trump fixed that by a CAREFULLY WORDED tweet that had the buzz phrase 'go back to your countries' in it, but in aa totally valid useage, i.e. 'go back to your countries and come back when you can teach us'.

Trump KNEW you guys would fixate on the buzz phrase out of context and that PELOSI WOULD DEFEND THE MODSQUAD. The daylight between her and them vanished overnight.

Once again, you erudite, oh-so-smart best-of-us city-dwelling information experts took Trump's bait and swallowed it so fast the hook has already been farted out your rectum.

You will never shed the ModSquad by the election of 2020, because TRUMP WONT LET YOU. He knows the Democratic Party's elite better than they know themselves and he knows what makes them go insane and what makes them go all fluffy.

You Dems will have to clean house, and I don't mean Spring Cleaning, I mean Augean Stables cleaning from top to bottom and spare no fruit, nuts or vegetables.

That is if you want to stop White Nationalism from taking over your party by 2035.
The Regressives make everything about race and look for any excuse to scream the word. All that has done is dilute the word and galvanize the Right. Hence Trump.

I've never called Trump a racist. The word is too important to spray around like water. I'm not sure if he is or not. I think it's just as likely that his thought processes don't go any deeper than whether he can use a given person to his advantage or not. I think his psychological issues run even deeper than racism.

I think he’s a narcissist clown that does not act Presidential.

But he’s a political genius using those ‘weaknesses’ to make things better for ALL Americans. Trump has done more good things for America in two years than any President in modern history. At the cost of stupid tweets that make me cringe but are actually tools to get his opponents to do his work.
Borrowing money to prop up the economy. Wow, you fall for that.
We’ll file that under SHOVEL READY TRILLION

I bet you didn´t either.

Troglocrats make everything about race because they are racist, but people gets it, the Democratic Party is expelling their white voters

Trump says racist shit & it is the fault of Democrats for calling him out on it.

Democrats already expelled all you white supremacists & racists.

I bet you didn´t either.

Troglocrats make everything about race because they are racist, but people gets it, the Democratic Party is expelling their white voters

Trump says racist shit & it is the fault of Democrats for calling him out on it.

Democrats already expelled all you white supremacists & racists.
This tweet was not racist and that is fact

So point out what racist shit he said

Forum List

Back