When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

It sure is a good thing we have the Trumpsters around to translate what he actually means, so regularly.
All anyone has to do is actually read all of what he says in context instead of being a lazy ass and let the Main Stream media spoon feed you.
Gawd Jim, come on. I could say the same about talk radio and the Trumpiverse.
Without a doubt. Talk Radio broadcasters love to take Pelosi out of context and run with it.

But it still makes them look stupid when you find out that they were being duplicitous in such a shallow simplistic way.

Now look at Trump and what he said. You libs think he was just being his normal racist self, only his mask slipped for a moment.

That is not true and is a simplistic understanding of what happened.

The context is this: tying the Democrats to the Mod Squad is a huge vote getter for Republicans in 2020, but Pelosi was arguing with them and putting some daylight between the Mod Squad and her. So Trump fixed that by a CAREFULLY WORDED tweet that had the buzz phrase 'go back to your countries' in it, but in aa totally valid useage, i.e. 'go back to your countries and come back when you can teach us'.

Trump KNEW you guys would fixate on the buzz phrase out of context and that PELOSI WOULD DEFEND THE MODSQUAD. The daylight between her and them vanished overnight.

Once again, you erudite, oh-so-smart best-of-us city-dwelling information experts took Trump's bait and swallowed it so fast the hook has already been farted out your rectum.

You will never shed the ModSquad by the election of 2020, because TRUMP WONT LET YOU. He knows the Democratic Party's elite better than they know themselves and he knows what makes them go insane and what makes them go all fluffy.

You Dems will have to clean house, and I don't mean Spring Cleaning, I mean Augean Stables cleaning from top to bottom and spare no fruit, nuts or vegetables.

That is if you want to stop White Nationalism from taking over your party by 2035.
The Regressives make everything about race and look for any excuse to scream the word. All that has done is dilute the word and galvanize the Right. Hence Trump.

I've never called Trump a racist. The word is too important to spray around like water. I'm not sure if he is or not. I think it's just as likely that his thought processes don't go any deeper than whether he can use a given person to his advantage or not. I think his psychological issues run even deeper than racism.

I think he's a clown, a malignant narcissist and a national embarrassment, and that his fans have been completely conned by talk radio into obediently defending him no matter what he says. We just aren't going to agree.
I think he's a clown, a malignant narcissist and a national embarrassment, and that his fans have been completely conned by talk radio into obediently defending him no matter what he says. We just aren't going to agree.

I think he’s a narcissist clown that does not act Presidential.

But he’s a political genius using those ‘weaknesses’ to make things better for ALL Americans. Trump has done more good things for America in two years than any President in modern history. At the cost of stupid tweets that make me cringe but are actually tools to get his opponents to do his work.

lol... i see what you did there. i'm not anti anybody by group. only by the individual.as for the saudis? that would be an individual state

and as everybody in your head can tell you, the saudis are not a group...and of course you can see what I did there, I borrowed one of your transparent tactics

or should i say heads of that
par-tic-u-lar state.
... since they are hard core killers.... just ask khashoggi & they are as anti female as any state can be.
none of that proves you're not anti muslim or xenophobic, it just means you can try to cover it up with a misdirection excuse...think back to the criticism of trumps travel ban and you will be able to see what I did here as well.

:blahblah: when you start with ridiculous rhetoric i skip whole posts. but please continue on & waste yer time.

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?
Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?

Troglocrats make everything about race because they are racist, but people gets it, the Democratic Party is expelling their white voters

Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

And yet here you are, drawing free government benefits, living large off of American taxpayers, and able to openly bitch that the place sucks....and tell the President he's a jackass.
You wouldn't appreciate "freedom" and greatness if it bit you in the ass. Maybe you should try Saudi Arabia?

lol... where were you when your ' president', who has outspent obama by huuuuuge numbers trekking to his golf courses - which, btw - doubledip into the taxpayer coffer, was bitching at his inaugural address about how horrible this country is?

oh ya.... & his FIRST overseas visit to a foreign state was not to one of our NATO allies but to uh.... can you guess?

try saudi arabia.
Only 6 more years to go. :itsok:

sure - that is if donny doesn't stroke out considering the wide girth he walks around with & the crap he shoves down his gullet. :113:
Works for me.
Then you get a good Christian man as President.

past 2020? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is not your President?

Who said the Left were insane with hate?

oh please. any 'prez' that calls his critics ' the enemy ' is only a dear leader to those that bend over & grab their ankles for him.
Why is Trump your enemy?

because of who he is, what he is & what he stands for. i know donny's reputation & the person he has always been - going back decades.
So Trump is your enemy but for Trump to have enemies is horrible.

Leftard logic.

haaaaaaaaa............... your silly logic follows a false equivalency. i do not hold public office. nice try though.

trump is supposta be the leader of this whole country... not just the deplorables he plays to & is also supposta rise above his critics DESPITE what is said. he's weak.
What do I know? I’m a Deplorable.

And yet here you are, drawing free government benefits, living large off of American taxpayers, and able to openly bitch that the place sucks....and tell the President he's a jackass.
You wouldn't appreciate "freedom" and greatness if it bit you in the ass. Maybe you should try Saudi Arabia?

lol... where were you when your ' president', who has outspent obama by huuuuuge numbers trekking to his golf courses - which, btw - doubledip into the taxpayer coffer, was bitching at his inaugural address about how horrible this country is?

oh ya.... & his FIRST overseas visit to a foreign state was not to one of our NATO allies but to uh.... can you guess?

try saudi arabia.

sure - that is if donny doesn't stroke out considering the wide girth he walks around with & the crap he shoves down his gullet. :113:
Works for me.

For life. King Pence to you.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

Democrats and Leftards: the only group of people on the planet who hear things never said, see things never there, then condemn others for saying and being things that never were.

oh please. any 'prez' that calls his critics ' the enemy ' is only a dear leader to those that bend over & grab their ankles for him.
Why is Trump your enemy?

because of who he is, what he is & what he stands for. i know donny's reputation & the person he has always been - going back decades.

Leftard logic.

haaaaaaaaa............... your silly logic follows a false equivalency. i do not hold public office. nice try though.

trump is supposta be the leader of this whole country... not just the deplorables he plays to & is also supposta rise above his critics DESPITE what is said. he's weak.

exactly.

giphy.gif

try saudi arabia.

Works for me.

For life. King Pence to you.

<pfffft>

When you are stripping away the barnacles of a sex and drugs and rock-n-roll built government you do not pretend "the resistance" should be allowed to come along, after all they are the barnacles, his critics are the ones who do not want his representation, that is evidenced in the way they view Americans as deplorable...trump is doing nothing more than what the left did to the country in the 60's, its just the other side of that coin

I bet you didn´t either.

Anyone with a measurable IQ knows what he and his supporters are. Has he turned this country into the homeland for whites as you expected him to do?
You're such an idiot. I'm glad you are though, because people like yourself. Is gonna hand Trump the presidency in 2020.

Why is Trump your enemy?

Leftard logic.

exactly.

giphy.gif
Democrats are going to win on Obamacare, higher taxes, open borders and gun grabbing!!!

Democrats are going to win on Obamacare, higher taxes, open borders and gun grabbing!!!

Of course they will, at least that is what the voices in their heads keep telling them, unless the Russians interfere again, of course.

Last edited:

I bet you didn´t either.

Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

You can't polish this turd.
When those two start praising our enemies and attacking our people, I bet he will you fucking idiot

I bet you didn´t either.

Go back to where you came from. Has that ver been said to someone named Chad Pennington or Hwendolyn Smythe?

You can't polish this turd.
When those two start praising our enemies and attacking our people, I bet he will you fucking idiot
The four freshman congressmen are living rent free in your head!

Don't pity them. It's spacious and vacant there.

So? Still an immigrant family. Anyone who chooses to piss on America instead of trying to make her better should be asked why they are here. We are free to leave anytime.

They won't leave because the mission is "Destroy America". Destroy "whitey" Destroy "Jesus"
RUN! Run to the nearest psychiatric facility! I believe your medical code is "Bat-sh*t crazy" and if your insurance supplier reads your posts for verification, they'll pay in a heartbeat!
Facts are facts.
Tell that to your Dear Leader!

Forum List

Back