What's wrong with atheists?

This whole thread has been an impersonation of what you sound like to me, after having read 17 years of atheist bitchfests, usually on Christian message boards. The only thing I left out was their idiotic questions on whether or not God can make a rock He can't lift or the monotonous posts about evolution in Church history forums, so stick it in your ass.

Spoken like a true Christian. :)

Spoken like a true atheist. Pick a fight then whine when you get hit back.

Spoken like a true asshole.

Pick a fight and just continue being an asshole.

Good description of yourself. Who pulled your chain anyway? Nobody mentioned you by name, you just started flinging insults. You are one of the jerks I was talking about.

If you had started a thread about why all blacks are assholes- and I was black I would be just as offended.

You decided you needed to attack all atheists- which includes me- apparently because you are an asshole.

I haven't started any threads attacking you- as a Christian- for being a Christian. Because I am not an asshole who goes around starting threads attacking people because they don't believe the same thing as me.

Here is a mind experiment- try not being an asshole and see if people treat you better.

Don't worry about what he says. It could be your older brother for all you know.

Spoken like a true Christian. :)

Spoken like a true atheist. Pick a fight then whine when you get hit back.

Spoken like a true asshole.

Pick a fight and just continue being an asshole.

Good description of yourself. Who pulled your chain anyway? Nobody mentioned you by name, you just started flinging insults. You are one of the jerks I was talking about.

If you had started a thread about why all blacks are assholes- and I was black I would be just as offended.

You decided you needed to attack all atheists- which includes me- apparently because you are an asshole.

I haven't started any threads attacking you- as a Christian- for being a Christian. Because I am not an asshole who goes around starting threads attacking people because they don't believe the same thing as me.

Here is a mind experiment- try not being an asshole and see if people treat you better.

Don't worry about what he says. It could be your older brother for all you know.

Or he could be your illegitimate child for all you know.

Yep. That was Steven Anderson when he discovered the cure for AIDS. That was earth shattering. I listened to that entire sermon. The United States Department of Health would certainly agree with Steven Anderson's proposed cure for AIDS but they just don't know how it can be implemented legally. I guess we are stuck with AIDS in the United States. I love Steven Anderson. That man gets an A+ in my book.

Why am I not surprised that your answer is murdering all of the men, women and children with AIDS

Oh wait- thats right you just want to murder homosexuals.

[Q. I probably watched that video that you listed about Christian Pastor Calls for Killing All Gay People. Was it Steven Anderson or Roger Jiminez? I'm fans of both of those pastors but mostly Steven Anderson. .

Why am I not surprised that you are fans of a preacher who called for the murder of all gays.

You probably are also a fan of Hitler for calling for the killing of all Jews.

No I don't.

Definition of atheism
  1. 1 archaic : ungodliness, wickedness

2. 2 a : a disbelief in the existence of deity
  3. b : the doctrine that there is no deity
I am an atheist as in 2.a.
b says: "the doctrine that there is no deity", so you close the door to the possibility.

Yes- and I am an atheist as in 2a.
Then you believe that there is no deity possible. You can't just take part of the definition and toss the stuff you don't like. It's not a happy meal. :D

You don't quite understand how definitions work- do you?
Definition of atheism
2 & 3 are different definitions- both equally correct definitions.

Here is another example- do you think that a Mouse mus be a small rodent- and a timid person- and a small mobile manual device for your computer?
Full Definition of mouse
plural
mice
play \ˈmīs\
  1. 1 : any of numerous small rodents (as of the genus Mus) with pointed snout, rather small ears, elongated body, and slender tail

2. 2 : a timid person

3. 3 : a dark-colored swelling caused by a blow; specifically : black eye

4. 4 plural also mouses : a small mobile manual device that controls movement of the cursor and selection of functions on a computer display
There's only one definition of atheist, it's someone who doesn't believe in the possibility of a god. You can make up anything you want, but you'd be wrong to everyone but yourself.

LOL- you are the one telling Webster that they are wrong.

You are an idiot.

But what edthecynic said is true. It used to be very accepted for very young children married and is still what some people want.

Irrelevant dissembling. We aren't living in those times, and it has no bearing on what Dawkins said, nor anybody else;s apologia for pedophiles raping kids.

edthecynic is also correct about what Dawkins said.

As for being an "apologist", knowledge is our best weapon. And, Mike Huckabee is very much an apologist for what Josh Duggar and the rest of that cult do.

No, he is just distorting context and making an apologia for a sick fuck, that's all. What does Huckabee have to do with this? If you have to stretch and segue to change the topic that much, it's a clear admission you know you have nothing. And, as has been pointed out, a lot of 'atheists' are very accepting of sexual abuse and sick fetishes, and you two only add to the evidence, so thanks for playing. We know you're emotionally and intellectually incapable of understanding what is wrong with pedoes raping kids, it's the way sociopaths are wired.
See, now you are STILL lying.

All Dawkins said was he doesn't condemn the teacher that touched him as a student. Dawkins clearly said that that behavior is not acceptable today and does not endorse it today, but he forgives the teacher because of the influence of the time.

I only posted Dawkins' actual quote to contrast with the phony quote YOU dishonestly made up and falsely attributed to Dawkins.

I had someone ask me recently why, if atheism is so fulfilling, why are atheists so angry? I have been thinking about it and this is what I came up with:

Number one, atheists have to establish some kind of victimhood status so they can make it personal. They'll go back a thousand years to complain about something the Church allegedly did (and they usually make that up) to establish some level of butthurtedness. (I know, that's not a word, stay on point.) The Crusades is one of their favorites because they can make things up about that and nobody bothers to check the facts.

One of their complaints is that they claim Christianity (It's always Christianity, they never bitch about Judaism or Islam) "passes laws" that keep them from doing things they want to do, whatever that is. Well, we don't "pass laws", we have state and federal legislatures to do that. So the real problem is that we vote. The idea that people who don't believe what they believe vote is repugnant to them. So they hate freedom.

Finally, if I ever meet an atheist who has the slightest inkling of a clue about what Christianity really believes I will shake his hand and buy him a cigar. What they usually do is twist the beliefs of a doomsday cult and claim that's what the Bible teaches and what Christianity believes.

BUT, let some cult (you know who you are) speak up and they will defend them with their dying breath because they think the very fact that heretics exist must mean they have a case.

Pathetic. Hypocritical. Illogical. Non factual. Atheists.

Are Atheists angry? Do you have evidence they're more angry than other people? I doubt it very much.

I had someone ask me recently why, if atheism is so fulfilling, why are atheists so angry? I have been thinking about it and this is what I came up with:

Number one, atheists have to establish some kind of victimhood status so they can make it personal. They'll go back a thousand years to complain about something the Church allegedly did (and they usually make that up) to establish some level of butthurtedness. (I know, that's not a word, stay on point.) The Crusades is one of their favorites because they can make things up about that and nobody bothers to check the facts.

One of their complaints is that they claim Christianity (It's always Christianity, they never bitch about Judaism or Islam) "passes laws" that keep them from doing things they want to do, whatever that is. Well, we don't "pass laws", we have state and federal legislatures to do that. So the real problem is that we vote. The idea that people who don't believe what they believe vote is repugnant to them. So they hate freedom.

Finally, if I ever meet an atheist who has the slightest inkling of a clue about what Christianity really believes I will shake his hand and buy him a cigar. What they usually do is twist the beliefs of a doomsday cult and claim that's what the Bible teaches and what Christianity believes.

BUT, let some cult (you know who you are) speak up and they will defend them with their dying breath because they think the very fact that heretics exist must mean they have a case.

Are Atheists angry? Do you have evidence they're more angry than other people? I doubt it very much.

You know, I used to think people like you were playing dumb until I realized you really ARE dumb. I have laid out my case based on actual non-conversations with people who self identify as atheists. If you are one of those people who hate others for who they are, rather than for something they've done then you might be as angry as an atheist. Everybody else is too busy with their own lives to cultivate that kind of hared.

You know, I used to think people like you were playing dumb until I realized you really ARE dumb. I have laid out my case based on actual non-conversations with people who self identify as atheists. If you are one of those people who hate others for who they are, rather than for something they've done then you might be as angry as an atheist. Everybody else is too busy with their own lives to cultivate that kind of hared.

Oh, wow, insults.

Oh, wow, insults.

Oh, wow, insults.

Oh, wow, nothing...

I have laid out my case based on actual non-conversations.....

What are you talking about?

b says: "the doctrine that there is no deity", so you close the door to the possibility.

Then you believe that there is no deity possible. You can't just take part of the definition and toss the stuff you don't like. It's not a happy meal. :D

Definition of atheism

Here is another example- do you think that a Mouse mus be a small rodent- and a timid person- and a small mobile manual device for your computer?
Full Definition of mouse
plural
mice
play \ˈmīs\
  1. 1 : any of numerous small rodents (as of the genus Mus) with pointed snout, rather small ears, elongated body, and slender tail

4. 4 plural also mouses : a small mobile manual device that controls movement of the cursor and selection of functions on a computer display
There's only one definition of atheist, it's someone who doesn't believe in the possibility of a god. You can make up anything you want, but you'd be wrong to everyone but yourself.

You are an idiot.
As long as you realize that your not an atheist, it's all good.

Oh, wow, insults.

Oh, wow, insults.

Oh, wow, nothing...

You fire insults in place of an argument, that's all you're getting, nothing.

I have laid out my case based on actual non-conversations.....

What are you talking about?

Well, that "kind of hared" is very difficult to discuss in a "non-conversation" [add insult] [add insult] [add insult].

You know, an ex of mind knew a guy who thought he could talk to God, and God told him he'd pass all of his exams, so didn't study, and failed all his exams, it happens, you've just go to see the signs of it, and I think we have an example.

Definition of atheism

Full Definition of mouse
plural
mice
play \ˈmīs\

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

You haven't laid out anything other than your prejudices against those who don't believe in your fairy tales.

Why are you so angry that atheists don't share your fairy tale?

Definition of atheism

Full Definition of mouse
plural
mice
play \ˈmīs\

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.
And you're not an atheist.

Definition of atheism

Full Definition of mouse
plural
mice
play \ˈmīs\

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.
And you're not an atheist.

Yes I am- even Webster agrees with me.

Who should i believe- Webster- one of the main authorities on the English language- or you?

I will go with Webster.

I am an atheist. I don't believe in any god.

Definition of atheism

Definition of atheism
Exactly. But if you believe that there's no god proven, but you leave the door open for the possibility of their being one, then you're not an atheist, you're an agnostic. An atheist is someone who laughs at the mere concept of a god, hence "a disbelief in the existence of deity".

Forum List

Back