What’s With All These Ads?

Is disconnect legit?

Is Disconnect VPN safe? Yes, Disconnect VPN is a safe option, but I don't recommend it for those who want to stay truly anonymous. AES 256-bit encryption, perfect forward secrecy supported by 2048-bit DH for key exchange, anti-malvertising functions, and anonymous searching are a few aspects that make it a safe option.Feb 1, 2024
You may run into problems logging into sites relative to your location using a VPN that may go through a site on the opposite side of the country from where you live.

Huh?

Not sure how this fits in with what you responding to. That post was a reply to Dopey Ropey's post.
I've used VPN's previously, and had problems logging into things like bank accounts and so on as they see the IP is on the other side of the country and not where I usually post from. Turned it off and everything worked.

I've used VPN's previously, and had problems logging into things like bank accounts and so on as they see the IP is on the other side of the country and not where I usually post from. Turned it off and everything worked.
Why try and use a vpn signing into a a bank's site? Did you just forget the vpn was in use?

Forum List

Back