misgivings about the stormy danials trial

This will be a show by the Media to display their hate for Trump over his having consensual sex. Recall when it was Bill Clinton and daily the democrats said it was consensual sex?

I am the first one to admit, this is like getting Al Capone over income tax evasion or OJ Simpson over stolen memorabilia..

But the point is, what Trump did was still a crime.

The real question is, was it consensual? Unlike Lewinsky, who pretty much was willing to fall on her sword for Clinton, Daniels has always maintained that Trump was kind of a creep about the whole thing.

The other big difference. Clinton didn't represent the party of family values that wants to dictate what women do with their bodies.

This will be a show by the Media to display their hate for Trump over his having consensual sex. Recall when it was Bill Clinton and daily the democrats said it was consensual sex?

I am the first one to admit, this is like getting Al Capone over income tax evasion or OJ Simpson over stolen memorabilia..

But the point is, what Trump did was still a crime.

The real question is, was it consensual? Unlike Lewinsky, who pretty much was willing to fall on her sword for Clinton, Daniels has always maintained that Trump was kind of a creep about the whole thing.

The other big difference. Clinton didn't represent the party of family values that wants to dictate what women do with their bodies.
clinton is a creep. perjury is a crime. and bill clinton has every immunity that trump claims trump has, until or unless the supreme court says he doesn't.

" jan 6? fagitabotit. that is way too long ago. what about bill clinton?'

clinton is a creep. perjury is a crime. and bill clinton has every immunity that trump claims trump has, until or unless the supreme court says he doesn't.

" jan 6? fagitabotit. that is way too long ago. what about bill clinton?'

Oh, I think Clinton is a creep.
I think Democrats should have forced him to resign, like they did to Al Franken and Andrew Cuomo, whose behavior was far less egregious.

What amuses me is all the people who wanted to lynch Clinton are defending Trump now.

Here's another key point. Poor Malaria doesn't even want to be seen with the guy. Hillary at least stood by her husband.

Here's another key point. Poor Malaria doesn't even want to be seen with the guy. Hillary at least stood by her husband.

I don’t disagree that Melania does not “want” to be seen with him.

However I think she is in negotiations to determine how much it will cost him for her to put on a “stand by your man” face.

I doubt if it will be cheap.

WW

Oh, I think Clinton is a creep.
I think Democrats should have forced him to resign, like they did to Al Franken and Andrew Cuomo, whose behavior was far less egregious.

What amuses me is all the people who wanted to lynch Clinton are defending Trump now.

one reason these good church ladies hate ms clinton is that she did not divorce him.

after a clinton impeachment, al gore, the incumbent, would have been a cinch for re election.

and thanks for the reminder, i listen to franken's podcasr while i'm piddling around the garden on sunday morning.

I'm sorry you need someone to talk to you like you are a retarded five year old.
I talk to you like the retarded five year old.
Mom talking to you above your level.

This might explain your constant confusion.

You’re also off topic, stupid.

The topic is the case against Trump partially involving the skanky ho, Stormy Daniels. Do try to keep up.

bob, the sex didn’t put him on trial.

bob, the sex didn’t put him on trial.
I recall the start. It was about the time he became president. Suddenly Democrats loved whores who extorted presidents. I hope it is as much fun for you when Biden's daughter gets out her entire story of Joe in a book.

one reason these good church ladies hate ms clinton is that she did not divorce him.

after a clinton impeachment, al gore, the incumbent, would have been a cinch for re election.

and thanks for the reminder, i listen to franken's podcasr while i'm piddling around the garden on sunday morning.

I actually kind of despise her for that. It wasn't the first time he cheated and she was more interested in her political career than doing the right thing.

The problem with impeachment as a remedy for corrupt presidents is that no party ever votes to impeach their guy.

All your posts sound like they were written by a retarded 5 year old.
Zzz

Repeating your vapid shit doesn’t make it any less vapid, troll.

Pure a waste of electrons.

And you’re off topic again, bitch.

Try to focus. Can a moron troll like you manage to grasp that Stormy recanted ?

See. The actual topic.

She did nothing of the sort. She signed a paper at the behest of Trump.
It was a recantation, you imbecile.
So it really doesn't matter if she recanted or not.

Not to a moron like you. You biased laughingstock horse’s asshole.
Trump still paid her, and still falsified business records.
She got paid for an NDA possibly by Trump. Possibly by Cohen. It’s legal. And that’s not the falsification of any business record.

I actually kind of despise her for that. It wasn't the first time he cheated and she was more interested in her political career than doing the right thing.

The problem with impeachment as a remedy for corrupt presidents is that no party ever votes to impeach their guy.
for the founders , who had already split federalist/antifederalist, to not consider the effects of partisanship on checks and balances may have been an oversight.

Really? It seems like the democrat Party cannot tolerate a fair election with Trump, who won the walk in vote in all 50 States, as the nominee.

For a candidate who supposedly "won" over 81MM votes and more blacks that Obama, it looks like their running scared
Only about 30% of all registered voters, voted via "walk in" on election day, 70% voted via mail in ballot, absentee ballot, walk in -early voting, overseas voting, and military voting.

Winning the walk-in vote on election day, means pretty much, diddly squat!

It was a recantation, you imbecile.
Nope. It was a paid denial that was meaningless.

Are you really claiming that Daniels never had sex with Trump?

Not to a moron like you. You biased laughingstock horse’s asshole.

Actually, it didn't matter to the Grand Jury, either. The thing is, Daniels and Cohen will testify. Trump probably will not.

She got paid for an NDA possibly by Trump. Possibly by Cohen. It’s legal. And that’s not the falsification of any business record.
Um, no, if she got paid for an NDA, then it should have been recorded as such, not as "legal fees" to Cohen.

Nope. It was a paid denial that was meaningless.

It was a recantation, you shithead.
Are you really claiming that Daniels never had sex with Trump?
I wasn’t there. You weren’t either. So neither of us know. But assholes like you insist that you do know. Did I mention that you’re an asshole?
Actually, it didn't matter to the Grand Jury, either. The thing is, Daniels and Cohen will testify. Trump probably will not.
Stormy has zero cred. Cohen has even less. No defendants ever required to testify. So, you once again waste words and electrons for no reason. You idiot.
Um, no, if she got paid for an NDA, then it should have been recorded as such, not as "legal fees" to Cohen.
Not necessarily. Plus, it would depend on how Cohen submitted his bill for legal services, you asshole.

I wasn’t there. You weren’t either. So neither of us know.
That's not how things work, is it? No crime is ever judged by people who saw it happening.

So it comes down tot he credibility of Trump vs. Cohen and Daniels and a host of others.

tormy has zero cred. Cohen has even less. No defendants ever required to testify.
No, but usually, any lawyer will tell you that juries wonder WHY they don't
Not necessarily. Plus, it would depend on how Cohen submitted his bill for legal services,
Nope, not really. Unless he listed it under "Hush MOney", he submitted a fraudulent document.

That's not how things work, is it? No crime is ever judged by people who saw it happening.

Correct. Astoundingly, you said something intelligent. Therefore, you dumbass, you should refrain from pretending that you know. You simply don’t.
So it comes down tot he credibility of Trump vs. Cohen and Daniels and a host of others.
Not really. First part is the lack of credibility of both Stormy and Cohen.

But the other part is even bigger. The fact that the charge is a falsification of business records is so absurd on its face that no fair minded jury would ever buy it.
No, but usually, any lawyer will tell you that juries wonder WHY they don't
You’re a pontificating gas bag. Only rarely would I put a criminal case client on the stand. Guess what? I got many acquittals all the same. Don’t grasp why? No. You don’t. It’s because well selected juries often strive to comply with the legal instructions and their oaths. They get it that they shouldn’t use the fact that a defendant may not testify against him nor her.
Nope, not really. Unless he listed it under "Hush MOney", he submitted a fraudulent document.
Nope. If he got a bill and the NDA payment wasn’t itemized on that bill, you wouldn’t know if Trump was aware of it.

And either way, he paid a bill. He listed it as such. That’s not a falsification.

The indictment charges are spurious and should have been tossed out by the judge long ago.

Forum List

Back