Whats the difference?

Why is it that the govt always bails out communities when they are struck with disaster, but individual families dont get it? My next door neighbors house burnt down a few months ago, and he didnt get a fucking cent from the govt. My home got destroyed by a tornado a few years ago, and I didnt get a fucking cent of help. No FEMA vouchers to be found. Whats the difference between individuals and communities?
Why does the govt discriminate the way it does, and you idiots support it?

There are private houses and there are communities

You are responsible for your own house and may qualify for a low cost loan to rebuild as well as temporary housing and food.

Most federal money will go to rebuilding the community
Removal of the wreckage, repairing roads and other infrastructure, returning power and water. Money for schools and other public buildings

Got to give you credit for that Libertarian streak. It is not exactly without historical, original justification, but like any political philosophy, cannot stand being taken to the extreme.
I dont think its extreme for the govt not to go beyond their constitutionally authorized power.
In fact, its kind of extreme to support them doing that.

There are private houses and there are communities

You are responsible for your own house and may qualify for a low cost loan to rebuild as well as temporary housing and food.

Most federal money will go to rebuilding the community
Removal of the wreckage, repairing roads and other infrastructure, returning power and water. Money for schools and other public buildings
Extremist.

Do you ever read TNHarley at all, or is this the first time you've noticed him?
He is somewhat a neighbor. I read him every time he posts, always have, and for the most part approve of his stance (at least to some extent) on a wide variety of issues, pleased to see him as a fellow West Tennessean. Why do you ask?

I dont think its extreme for the govt not to go beyond their constitutionally authorized power.
Then why are you whining because they didn't pay you when the tornado hit your house?

Then why are you whining because they didn't pay you when the tornado hit your house?
Not surprising the point went right over your head. Even though it was made clear multiple times.
Good day, dumbass.

Why is it that the govt always bails out communities when they are struck with disaster, but individual families dont get it? My next door neighbors house burnt down a few months ago, and he didnt get a fucking cent from the govt. My home got destroyed by a tornado a few years ago, and I didnt get a fucking cent of help. No FEMA vouchers to be found. Whats the difference between individuals and communities?
Why does the govt discriminate the way it does, and you idiots support it?
Net tax revenue...

Not surprising the point went right over your head. Even though it was made clear multiple times.
Good day, dumbass.
Our country decided to help communities that are victims of natual disasters, and passed laws to do that. There was constitutinal authority to pass those laws. You have every right to disagree with the laws, but it is perfectly proper to cary them out. Don't like it? Get enough people to agree with you and change the law.

Our country decided to help communities that are victims of natual disasters, and passed laws to do that. There was constitutinal authority to pass those laws. You have every right to disagree with the laws, but it is perfectly proper to cary them out. Don't like it? Get enough people to agree with you and change the law.
That isnt how it works. That just shows cucks like you let them get away with it.

We vote for politicians who then enact laws. Tell me what part of that works differently.
They cant just pass whatever they want. That isnt how it works. Rather, thats not how its supposed to work.
Like I said, you cucks just bend over and support it. So its pretty much moot.

They cant just pass whatever they want. That isnt how it works. Rather, thats not how its supposed to work.
Like I said, you cucks just bend over and support it. So its pretty much moot.
So which laws concerning natural disaster response were passed without the constitutional authority to pass them? Be specific.

I think you probably have a lawsuit then
Why don’t you file one and defend our Constitution?

So which laws concerning natural disaster response were passed without the constitutional authority to pass them? Be specific.
All of them. There is no enumerated power that mentions federal aid for disasters, is there?

But there is enumerated the power to pass laws.
No shit. Good grief.
Using your basic, brainless, useless argument, they could pass a law that says no one over 50 should stay alive. Or children with cancer dont get treatment.
Please, for the love of gawd, grow up and think.

Forum List

Back