horrible disturbing videos of Ukraine. Please use caution

But you are effectively Trolling because you have not thought through the subject . Russia has not once targeterd civilian property in the Odessa region . They are only interested in infrastructure and occasionally places where they know the UAF are using to store key military or ordnance . So the chance of trouble for the ordinary person in Odessa is one in several or even many million . The irony is that the Maui photo is a Fake but that is another matter and far too rich and complex for this chat site .

To give you an idea of perspective , Donetsk is 450 miles from Odessa . And even Zaporozhye is 320 miles away . Of course you would go to a lido or the beach .

But you are effectively Trolling because you have not thought through the subject . Russia has not once targeterd civilian property in the Odessa region . They are only interested in infrastructure and occasionally places where they know the UAF are using to store key military or ordnance . So the chance of trouble for the ordinary person in Odessa is one in several or even many million . The irony is that the Maui photo is a Fake but that is another matter and far too rich and complex for this chat site .
As much as I don't find anything compelling in Quasar's post except one of sadness for Maui residents and a photo by association on Ukraine, frankly your comment about Putin not targeting civilians is humbug and tosh. My hope is that the war becomes so untenable for Russia that Putin is removed. But as that is not likely I have a second hope; that Putin doesn't try that shit again!!! You must also know that Biden tried to do Putin's bidding at the outset of the war but Zel gave him the short shift. Who is winning?? I really don't know but I do know that both are losing badly. I pray for the dead and those who have lost loved ones ON BOTH SIDES, but I condemn Putin for the INVASION and Biden for giving (charitably) the WRONG message about a "small incursion". THE STUPID ASSHOLE!!!

As much as I don't find anything compelling in Quasar's post except one of sadness for Maui residents and a photo by association on Ukraine, frankly your comment about Putin not targeting civilians is humbug and tosh. My hope is that the war becomes so untenable for Russia that Putin is removed. But as that is not likely I have a second hope; that Putin doesn't try that shit again!!! You must also know that Biden tried to do Putin's bidding at the outset of the war but Zel gave him the short shift. Who is winning?? I really don't know but I do know that both are losing badly. I pray for the dead and those who have lost loved ones ON BOTH SIDES, but I condemn Putin for the INVASION and Biden for giving (charitably) the WRONG message about a "small incursion". THE STUPID ASSHOLE!!!
Every expert reporter and investigative journalist has commented throughout on Russian policy not to target civilians or their homes--often difficult when the UAF deliberately use schools and hospitals for military purposes and invite the sort of comment that you usefully feed them with . I feel as strongly about your comments -- baseless and false -- as you do about mine , even though I doubt anybody here has as much direct and researched info as I have , from double figure number of sources and from all shades of political background . But we will agree to differ and let time give a verdict . As for winning :-Russia has easily contained the UAF so called summer offensive which was hopeless and has cost them tens of thousands more victims, and at least 30% of recently provided western ordance has been destroyed .As we speak, a Russian offensive has broken out and I anticipate continued major Russian gains with the UAF third army close to collapse . You can pray as much as you like , but it will not make a blind bit of difference to the outcome and the likely total success of the Moscow SMO . So far it has been overall a gigantic success for Russia , having brushed aside sanctions , mortally weakened its opponents ( cash and weapon reserves at Empty), strengthend future and faster BRICS moves and shown how complicit the US and UK in particular have been to provoke everything for at least the last nine years . Almost as an aside, but it shows how badly matters are going for the US and Kyiv -- You Tube banned Scott Ritter last Friday without warning or usual procedures because his reporting has been so accurate and ruins the MSM views that people like yourself had assumed were gospel true. BTW , No paragraphing due to a keyboard fault .

Last edited:
Every expert reporter and investigative journalist has commented throughout on Russian policy not to target civilians or their homes--often difficult when the UAF deliberately use schools and hospitals for military purposes and invite the sort of comment that you usefully feed them with . I feel as strongly about your comments -- baseless and false -- as you do about mine , even though I doubt anybody here has as much direct and researched info as I have , from double figure number of sources and from all shades of political background . But we will agree to differ and let time give a verdict . As for winning :-Russia has easily contained the UAF so called summer offensive which was hopeless and has cost them tens of thousands more victims, and at least 30% of recently provided western ordance has been destroyed .As we speak, a Russian offensive has broken out and I anticipate continued major Russian gains with the UAF third army close to collapse . You can pray as much as you like , but it will not make a blind bit of difference to the outcome and the likely total success of the Moscow SMO . So far it has been overall a gigantic success for Russia , having brushed aside sanctions , mortally weakened its opponents ( cash and weapon reserves at Empty), strengthend future and faster BRICS moves and shown how complicit the US and UK in particular have been to provoke everything for at least the last nine years . Almost as an aside, but it shows how badly matters are going for the US and Kyiv -- You Tube banned Scott Ritter last Friday without warning or usual procedures because his reporting has been so accurate and ruins the MSM views that people like yourself had assumed were gospel true. BTW , No paragraphing due to a keyboard fault .
:safetocomeoutff: What has been predicted is now being ignored......~S~

Forum List

Back