What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

Here's the key difference Ravi...

What Herb Cain did was UNWELCOMED and UNCONSENSUAL as there were official COMPLAINTS filed and what Congressman Anthony Weiner did was CONSENSUAL and WELCOMED as there were NO COMPLAINTS filed.

Congressman Weiner simply likes to get his freak on, whearas Herb is, yet another, creepy pervert in a position of power.

There was equity in power with Cain. He intimidated women who worked for him. Weiner was a congressman and what he did was careless but the woman he was texting felt no intimidation to be sure.

and the fact that one is proven and the other is alleged means absolutely nothing to you.

Apparently it is irrelevant to the drooling left...

Is it the shrugging dude? I blocked it so that's why I can't see it. :lol:

yes...but what do you mean you blocked it?
I got tired of seeing it in all of mani's posts so I used adblock to block it.

so Manifold uses them regularly?

Now I am sure it was my bad.

I look at those ad on faces so I can determine the tone of the comment...for as you know...this is text...no emooition or tone attached....so you are forced to go with face value at times.

But I will say this...the shoulder shrugging is not the best thing to use to imply a joke....but I will know better next time.

Why can't you dummies concentrate on the critical issues that are screwing our economy rather than trying to destroy your opponent's reputation? (Don't bother answering that...I already know the answer.)

ROTFLMBAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too easy.

Ahhh, fond memories.. the infamous WeinerGate with that pic of the gray briefs and an anonymous weiner to which Weiner replied, "I don't know if that's my Weiner." LOL Hahaha.. Sure ya knew.. we all did except for the same pathetic libs in this thread who swore it wasn't you.. The very same libs whose goal in life is to spread propaganda; lies. I'm still waiting for the proof of where Herman Cain admitted to sexually harassing three women.. I've yet to see it.. Why is that? So many big fucking mouths in this thread and not one of you open your pie hole to prove your BULLSHIT. Typical.

Is it the shrugging dude? I blocked it so that's why I can't see it. :lol:

:lol:

But whatcha gonna do?
aug08_022.gif

Ahhh, fond memories.. the infamous WeinerGate with that pic of the gray briefs and an anonymous weiner to which Weiner replied, "I don't know if that's my Weiner." LOL Hahaha.. Sure ya knew.. we all did except for the same pathetic libs in this thread who swore it wasn't you.. The very same libs whose goal in life is to spread propaganda; lies. I'm still waiting for the proof of where Herman Cain admitted to sexually harassing three women.. I've yet to see it.. Why is that? So many big fucking mouths in this thread and not one of you open your pie hole to prove your BULLSHIT. Typical.

The best was Sarah G who implied in her post that Weiner was only guilty being "careless".....

I mean...really? Can one be THAT partisan?

I mean.....is it realy possible to be THAT partisan?

LMFAO...and MarcAtl that thanked her for the post.

The man was guilty of nothing but being careless and letting the world know he is a freaking pervert.

Here's what I do know...

There were, at this time, 3 OFFICIAL complaints by women filed and 2 were settled by the NRA, his employer at the time.

Wrong, we don’t know that. There were two complaints filed with the NRA. A third person has made anonymous accusations to the media. There was no “settlement” of the complaints. The two women received severance packages. That’s it.

Clearly there was SOME merit to it, at least 70something odd thousand dollars worth, or thereabouts.

ROFL! There isn’t the slightest evidence of merit.

We have enough FACTS to no that Cain did something he wasn't supposed to with more than one woman under his charge.

We have no such facts. All we have are anonymous accusations.

:lol:

But whatcha gonna do?
aug08_022.gif

your avatar is hysterical. Was that an accidental catch...or intentionally done?

I don't know. I was looking for a new avatar and did a google image search on 'sexual optical illusions'. That wasn't what I had in mind at the time but when I saw it I laughed my ass off so much I just had to use it.

Last edited:

so Manifold uses them regularly?

Now I am sure it was my bad.

I look at those ad on faces so I can determine the tone of the comment...for as you know...this is text...no emooition or tone attached....so you are forced to go with face value at times.

But I will say this...the shoulder shrugging is not the best thing to use to imply a joke....but I will know better next time.
Chances are that he didn't mean it as a joke and your comment to him embarrassed him into claiming that it was one.

The best was Sarah G who implied in her post that Weiner was only guilty being "careless".....

I mean...really? Can one be THAT partisan?

I mean.....is it realy possible to be THAT partisan?

LMFAO...and MarcAtl that thanked her for the post.

The man was guilty of nothing but being careless and letting the world know he is a freaking pervert.

Ahh, you and lady gun slinger don't agree with my post. Shocker.

If you don't understand the difference between consensual and non consensual, I'm not sure I have any way of helping you with this.

Poor thing.

Here's what I do know...

There were, at this time, 3 OFFICIAL complaints by women filed and 2 were settled by the NRA, his employer at the time.

Wrong, we don’t know that. There were two complaints filed with the NRA. A third person has made anonymous accusations to the media. There was no “settlement” of the complaints. The two women received severance packages. That’s it.

Clearly there was SOME merit to it, at least 70something odd thousand dollars worth, or thereabouts.

ROFL! There isn’t the slightest evidence of merit.

We have enough FACTS to no that Cain did something he wasn't supposed to with more than one woman under his charge.

We have no such facts. All we have are anonymous accusations.

'Scuse me...I see you're busy, let me get back to you later.

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

Anthony Wiener engaged in a elaborate propaganda campaign. He not only lied, he coached others to lie for him, and he put a member of the medias credibility (Brietbart) in question, because he dared to tell the truth.

Cain hasn't been found guilty of any wrong doing thus far anyway.

There are 2 settlements that were filed in court and the NRA had to pay. What more proof do you need?

Weiner would have came out of his fiasco if he hadn't lied and tried to cover it up.

Cain is gonna find out the same thing.

Anthony Wiener engaged in a elaborate propaganda campaign. He not only lied, he coached others to lie for him, and he put a member of the medias credibility (Brietbart) in question, because he dared to tell the truth.

Cain hasn't been found guilty of any wrong doing thus far anyway.

There are 2 settlements that were filed in court and the NRA had to pay. What more proof do you need?

Weiner would have came out of his fiasco if he hadn't lied and tried to cover it up.

They actually went to court?

Last I heard they never went to court it was between the restaurant association the women and had no involvment by cain or the court.

Do you have a source?

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

In other words, you got your ass handed to you. This whole thing is so full of nothing it would never even make the back page if a Democrat was involved.

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

In other words, you got your ass handed to you. This whole thing is so full of nothing it would never even make the back page if a Democrat was involved.

For me that is one of the positives of this whole situation. Its another example of the doublestandard in the media between the 2 political parties.

There were no "settlements." The accusers received a severance package. That's it.

Forum List

Back