What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

Anthony Wiener engaged in a elaborate propaganda campaign. He not only lied, he coached others to lie for him, and he put a member of the medias credibility (Brietbart) in question, because he dared to tell the truth.

Cain hasn't been found guilty of any wrong doing thus far anyway.

There are 2 settlements that were filed in court and the NRA had to pay. What more proof do you need?

Weiner would have came out of his fiasco if he hadn't lied and tried to cover it up.

Cain is gonna find out the same thing.

They actually went to court?

Last I heard they never went to court it was between the restaurant association the women and had no involvment by cain or the court.

Do you have a source?

When Cain first started talking about a deal, then a settlement, then stated it was around 3 months salary (severance pay), other news organizations dug in and found that there were actually 2 cases that had been settled for around a year's pay each.

However........there is still a gag order on the cases, so the women (even if they want to) can't come out into the open and talk about it.

Cain should get rid of the gag order, let these women tell their side, show the documents and come clean about it, and it will blow over quicker. Otherwise? One woman already has a lawyer trying to remove the gag order because she wants to come forward.

There are 2 settlements that were filed in court and the NRA had to pay. What more proof do you need?

Weiner would have came out of his fiasco if he hadn't lied and tried to cover it up.

There were no "settlements." The accusers received a severance package. That's it.

A distinction without a difference. Well done. :thup:

Ahhh, fond memories.. the infamous WeinerGate with that pic of the gray briefs and an anonymous weiner to which Weiner replied, "I don't know if that's my Weiner." LOL Hahaha.. Sure ya knew.. we all did except for the same pathetic libs in this thread who swore it wasn't you.. The very same libs whose goal in life is to spread propaganda; lies. I'm still waiting for the proof of where Herman Cain admitted to sexually harassing three women.. I've yet to see it.. Why is that? So many big fucking mouths in this thread and not one of you open your pie hole to prove your BULLSHIT. Typical.

The best was Sarah G who implied in her post that Weiner was only guilty being "careless".....

I mean...really? Can one be THAT partisan?

I mean.....is it realy possible to be THAT partisan?

LMFAO...and MarcAtl that thanked her for the post.

The man was guilty of nothing but being careless and letting the world know he is a freaking pervert.

Ahh, you and lady gun slinger don't agree with my post. Shocker.

If you don't understand the difference between consensual and non consensual, I'm not sure I have any way of helping you with this.

Poor thing.

What the hell does that have to do with any of the sheer BULLSHIT you pushed during WEINERGATE??? So what it was consensual.. He still lied and cheated on his pregnant wife basically... He's a fucking pervert.. Being a pervert is now ok if it's consensual? First we had Cigar Bill commit perjury and that was no big fucking deal because after all it was just a blow job according to you libs.. never mind he stuck a cigar up her and played tonsil hockey with it.. then comes the pervert Weiner, sending out lewd photos of his panty clad penis to underage girls and that's ok because well, it was consensual.. LMAO You can't make this stuff up..

Last edited:

There were no "settlements." The accusers received a severance package. That's it.

So you don't want me to come by your house after work? :eusa_drool:

Actually, the difference is that a severance package is generally 3 months salary.

The count is currently 2 settlements that were a full years salary EACH.

Anthony Wiener engaged in a elaborate propaganda campaign. He not only lied, he coached others to lie for him, and he put a member of the medias credibility (Brietbart) in question, because he dared to tell the truth.

More than that...

You do know that people settle out of court all the time to avoid the cost of trials, right?... Even when you're innocent... If you can pay off someone and avoid the lawyers and court costs you're ahead of the game... Companies do it all the time...

Google it...

More than that...

You do know that people settle out of court all the time to avoid the cost of trials, right?... Even when you're innocent... If you can pay off someone and avoid the lawyers and court costs you're ahead of the game... Companies do it all the time...

Google it...

Plus they didn't make it to court.......it was settled out of court from all the anonymous reporting we have seen so far......unless someone has some solid facts that say otherwise.

More than that...

Google it...

Plus they didn't make it to court.......it was settled out of court from all the anonymous reporting we have seen so far......unless someone has some solid facts that say otherwise.

Yep...

Truthfully, I don't know if he did anything or didn't, but there is no evidence that he did presented anywhere, so I'm sticking with the whole "innocent until proven guilty" meme until such time as hard evidence proves otherwise...

Crazy concept, isn't it?

Actually, the difference is that a severance package is generally 3 months salary.

I would like to see a link to that, since the figure I heard was one woman got a years severance pay and it came to $35,000.

More than that...

Google it...

Plus....the women most likely just wanted MONEY! That's what the libs want all the time, money for NOTHING!

Maybe "generally". But when we had a good size layoff in our office in 2009 each person got a one year salary check.

Sorry, need to edit.....they were terminated, not laid off. Some were laid off, but that doesn't count! :)

Last edited:
I know, I just wanted to force one of you rabid RWers who has been on the defense of Herb 'The Perv' Cain to have to correct me and publicly state that there ARE official complaints reported.

Ain't I a stinka! hehehe :D

They are "official" only in the sense that they were reported to the Hr department of the NRA. The were not legal complaints. The term "official" is a weasel word used to imply a legal complaint when there wasn't one.

It's a huge distinction. A "settlement" is a legal process done though the courts. A severance package is a common business procedure that almost every person with a job has participated in.

The best was Sarah G who implied in her post that Weiner was only guilty being "careless".....

I mean...really? Can one be THAT partisan?

I mean.....is it realy possible to be THAT partisan?

LMFAO...and MarcAtl that thanked her for the post.

The man was guilty of nothing but being careless and letting the world know he is a freaking pervert.

If you don't understand the difference between consensual and non consensual, I'm not sure I have any way of helping you with this.

Poor thing.

What the hell does that have to do with any of the sheer BULLSHIT you pushed during WEINERGATE??? So what it was consensual.. He still lied and cheated on his pregnant wife basically... He's a fucking pervert.. Being a pervert is now ok if it's consensual? First we had Cigar Bill commit perjury and that was no big fucking deal because after all it was just a blow job according to you libs.. never mind he stuck a cigar up her and played tonsil hockey with it.. then comes the pervert Weiner, sending out lewd photos of his panty clad penis to underage girls and that's ok because well, it was consensual.. LMAO You can't make this stuff up..

It isn't the same thing that Cain did. Cain's harassment was not anything the girls wanted from him or even accepted. Your examples were apples and oranges.

Poor thing.

It isn't the same thing that Cain did. Cain's harassment was not anything the girls wanted from him or even accepted. Your examples were apples and oranges.

Cain was never found guilty of harassment though. The National Restaurant Association paid ONE woman a settlement/severence to avoid going to court, it was cheaper to pay her a settlement/severence then to pay lawyers for a few weeks in court.

YOu guys keep saying stuff that just isn't true....i don't blame you I mean the reporters get half of it wrong too, for example http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...al-parties-in-the-media-cain-and-clinton.html

Last edited:

Cain's harassment, huh?

No evidence nor even an accuser, but not only have you adjudged him guilty, you offer lessons from the transgressions..

When you've got partisanship, I suppose there is no room left for rationality.

Forum List

Back