What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

Here's what I do know...

There were, at this time, 3 OFFICIAL complaints by women filed and 2 were settled by the NRA, his employer at the time.

Clearly there was SOME merit to it, at least 70something odd thousand dollars worth, or thereabouts.

We have enough FACTS to no that Cain did something he wasn't supposed to with more than one woman under his charge.

And if you can provide any EVIDENCE of the woman in Weinergate complaining I'd like to see your provide it now please.

Thanks.

Actually it was 2 official complaints, not three.

But still why let facts get in the way of a good e-lynching of a man....

Why you gotta play the race card? :dunno:

So now we cant use a commonly used word when the subject is a black man?

Seems to me you are expecting us to treat balck people differently than we do white people.

So does that make YOU a racist?

Seems to me you are expecting us to treat balck people differently than we do white people.

You apparently got the joke without actually realizing it was a joke.

Interesting.

Scorch and Burn, Lynching, Tar and Feathering, Witch Hunt, Kangaroo Court, all fit.

Why should the Truth bother you? Obviously you having come this far with zero evidence, doesn't cause you to miss a heart beat, why Censor?

Here's what I do know...

There were, at this time, 3 OFFICIAL complaints by women filed and 2 were settled by the NRA, his employer at the time.

Clearly there was SOME merit to it, at least 70something odd thousand dollars worth, or thereabouts.

We have enough FACTS to no that Cain did something he wasn't supposed to with more than one woman under his charge.

And if you can provide any EVIDENCE of the woman in Weinergate complaining I'd like to see your provide it now please.

Thanks.

If he was white and I called it an e-lyncing is that still the race card?

Aside from pictures, I'd say nothing at all.

Here's the key difference Ravi...

What Herb Cain did was UNWELCOMED and UNCONSENSUAL as there were official COMPLAINTS filed and what Congressman Anthony Weiner did was CONSENSUAL and WELCOMED as there were NO COMPLAINTS filed.

Congressman Weiner simply likes to get his freak on, whearas Herb is, yet another, creepy pervert in a position of power.

There was equity in power with Cain. He intimidated women who worked for him. Weiner was a congressman and what he did was careless but the woman he was texting felt no intimidation to be sure.

Interesting.

actaully...I immediately took it as a joke....and then I looked at the "smiley face" you used after it and as opposed to a "laugh" or a "halo" or a "smile" you used the one that implies "wtf"....so I took it that you did NOT mean it as a joke.

My bad.

I know, I just wanted to force one of you rabid RWers who has been on the defense of Herb 'The Perv' Cain to have to correct me and publicly state that there ARE official complaints reported.

Ain't I a stinka! hehehe :D

I know, I just wanted to force one of you rabid RWers who has been on the defense of Herb 'The Perv' Cain to have to correct me and publicly state that there ARE official complaints reported.

Of corse there were 2 complaints reported, anyone who pays attention to the news knows this and why would someone who likes cain have a problem saying that?

Being accused of something and being found guilty of something are 2 very different things.

Interesting.

actaully...I immediately took it as a joke....and then I looked at the "smiley face" you used after it and as opposed to a "laugh" or a "halo" or a "smile" you used the one that implies "wtf"....so I took it that you did NOT mean it as a joke.

My bad.
I didn't see a smiley face.

What Herb Cain did was UNWELCOMED and UNCONSENSUAL as there were official COMPLAINTS filed and what Congressman Anthony Weiner did was CONSENSUAL and WELCOMED as there were NO COMPLAINTS filed.

Congressman Weiner simply likes to get his freak on, whearas Herb is, yet another, creepy pervert in a position of power.

There was equity in power with Cain. He intimidated women who worked for him. Weiner was a congressman and what he did was careless but the woman he was texting felt no intimidation to be sure.

lol....you lable what Weiner did as "careless"...as if if he were more careful, he would not have been found out to be a pervert.

The pervert part is OK...the CARELESS part is his problem.

You are a pathetic partisan hack.

And an FYI.....You do not know that Cain intimidated women. He was never tried for such.
My guess? If there were grounds for a suit, they would have settled for well above 35K....more like 350K.

35K was "go away little girl" money.

Interesting.

My bad.

why dont you look back and you will see it.

Interesting.

My bad.

Post 105.

There were "official complaints reported" about the Duke lacrosse players....

Just sayin'....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

and the fact that one is proven and the other is alleged means absolutely nothing to you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-UKIAMek90&feature=related]Bugs Bunny Happy Toes - YouTube[/ame]

Let the chips fall where they may. Reason will prevail. Still, no need to jump the gun, it is poor form.

Forum List

Back