What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

Cain has a record of sexual harassment lawsuits. Sexual harassment is an abuse of power.

Anyone that doesn't care to know the truth that pulls the lever for him is an asshole.

Funny, none of you turds gave a shit about sexual harassment when Clinton was running for office. You all defended him to the hilt.
There was nothing about him harassing anyone while he was running for office, hypocrite.

Ahh... That makes it different....

:cuckoo:

Amazing the depths liberal trash will stoop to in order to smear someone. I'd like to see ANY proof where Mr. Cain admitted to sexually harassing any women??? Come now, he has been falsely accused of doing this very thing by the lying liberal scum in this thread..provide the proof.. You can't.. IT DOESN'T exist.. How pathetic. LMAO

I'm about to tweet this thread. Let's see if we get any new members as a result of it.

and what did wiener do that was illegal?

Well actually it could have been taken as "solicitation of a minor" since ANYONE of any age could have seen it! How would you like your 7 yr old daughter to view something like that? Maybe you wouldn't care???

well no one wouldnt take it this way, because its stupid.

Hmmm....you just said "no one wouldn't" take it this way.
So you're saying someone would take it that way....ok, thanks! :lol:

It's fun to watch Republican defend sexual harassment.
Yes, yes it is. :lol:
I have seen no defense of sexual harassment here by Republicans or anyone else....only defense of lying and pronouncing guilt without evidence by Herman bashers.

What's the matter? You afraid Herman might be able to knock your Marxist boy-king off his throne?
:eek:

Aside from pictures, I'd say nothing at all.

Here's the key difference Ravi...

What Herb Cain did was UNWELCOMED and UNCONSENSUAL as there were official COMPLAINTS filed and what Congressman Anthony Weiner did was CONSENSUAL and WELCOMED as there were NO COMPLAINTS filed.

Congressman Weiner simply likes to get his freak on, whearas Herb is, yet another, creepy pervert in a position of power.

What Herb Cain did was UNWELCOMED and UNCONSENSUAL as there were official COMPLAINTS filed and what Congressman Anthony Weiner did was CONSENSUAL and WELCOMED as there were NO COMPLAINTS filed.

Congressman Weiner simply likes to get his freak on, whearas Herb is, yet another, creepy pervert in a position of power.

You don't know what Cain did, if anything, so how can you make that claim?

Furthermore, the woman who Weiner sent the pictures to said they weren't "welcome" nor did she consent to receive them. What Weiner did was the internet equivalent of exposing himself.

We don't even know the truth...

Anyways sending a picture of yourself to 18 yr old girls is a lot different than what Cain did no matter what it is because nothing hints of him dropping his pants and whippin it out.

Every post I see you make just gets dumber and dumber it's like you want to top yourself.

EDIT- And when I say we don't know the truth, I'm not saying he is innocent but we don't know what his actions were. You can't find any similarity between the two from what has been released so far. Granted it's not much, but this is a massive reach.

Last edited:

Furthermore, the woman who Weiner sent the pictures to said they weren't "welcome" nor did she consent to receive them. What Weiner did was the internet equivalent of exposing himself.
Here's what I do know...

There were, at this time, 3 OFFICIAL complaints by women filed and 2 were settled by the NRA, his employer at the time.

Clearly there was SOME merit to it, at least 70something odd thousand dollars worth, or thereabouts.

We have enough FACTS to no that Cain did something he wasn't supposed to with more than one woman under his charge.

And if you can provide any EVIDENCE of the woman in Weinergate complaining I'd like to see your provide it now please.

Thanks.

Here's what I do know...

There were, at this time, 3 OFFICIAL complaints by women filed and 2 were settled by the NRA, his employer at the time.

Clearly there was SOME merit to it, at least 70something odd thousand dollars worth, or thereabouts.

We have enough FACTS to no that Cain did something he wasn't supposed to with more than one woman under his charge.

And if you can provide any EVIDENCE of the woman in Weinergate complaining I'd like to see your provide it now please.

Thanks.

Actually it was 2 official complaints, not three.

But still why let facts get in the way of a good e-lynching of a man....

Here's what I do know...

Thanks.

Maybe you could provide links to the 3 Complaints. I hope you got something more than He asked them out. ;)

Here's what I do know...

Thanks.

Actually it was 2 official complaints, not three.

But still why let facts get in the way of a good e-lynching of a man....

Why you gotta play the race card? :dunno:

Here's what I do know...

Thanks.

well...seeing as you believe a large corporation settling out of court for a mere 35K to make allegations go away impl;ies guilt.....we know one thing aboiut you. You are CLUELESS as to what takes place in the business world.

Gee...I wonder how distraught these women were by his actions that they accepted 35K...

Better yet...I wonder how solid a case their attorneys thought they had when they suggested their clients accept 35K

Tell me the settlement was for a half a million...I would say Cain did something wrong....35K? Seems to me Cain was POORLY set up at best

Here's what I do know...

Thanks.

Your liberal double standard is showing.

It is far from clear that the allegations had any merit to them. Women often accuse men of sexual harassment when none has occurred...just to get money or job security. Companies sometimes settle for small amounts of extortion money rather than spend hundreds of thousands of dollars defending a claim. This happened a lot in the 90s. Women learned that they could get the money that way so they did it.

All it takes to file a frivolous lawsuit is a filing fee and a piece of paper. I could sue you for molesting my child that came home and said that you did it...and you'd have to hire a lawyer to defend you...or pay me some hush money and get a non-disclosure clause attached...just like NRA did!

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder.

Why can't you dummies concentrate on the critical issues that are screwing our economy rather than trying to destroy your opponent's reputation? (Don't bother answering that...I already know the answer.)

Forum List

Back