What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

Why would he let his 7 year old daughter subscribe to Weiner's twitter feed?

I don't use twitter but....
What's put on twitter STAYS on twitter??? Is it impossible for anyone else on the entire internet, that possibly DID subscribe to his feed, now able to re-post any pictures that he may have had on it? We can with Facebook, so just wondered if there's a difference?

he removed the pics within about 30 seconds. breitbart published them.

oh nooooooooooo...someone saw a penis!!

Curious...

Would you ever post suggestive pictures of yourself on the internet?

If yes, have you?

If no....why?

Cain has a record of sexual harassment lawsuits. Sexual harassment is an abuse of power.

Anyone that doesn't care to know the truth that pulls the lever for him is an asshole.

Funny, none of you turds gave a shit about sexual harassment when Clinton was running for office. You all defended him to the hilt.

Cain has a record of sexual harassment lawsuits. Sexual harassment is an abuse of power.

Anyone that doesn't care to know the truth that pulls the lever for him is an asshole.

Funny, none of you turds gave a shit about sexual harassment when Clinton was running for office. You all defended him to the hilt.

1. you don't know what she cared about.
2. monica never complained. it's called "CONSENSUAL".

That word seems to escape rightwingnuts.

then it's pretty much their parents' problem.

Well then i guess it's all ok...right? How about a babysitter possibly wanting the kid to stay busy and lets her sit at a computer to keep her out of her hair? Parents can't completely shelter their kids from everything.

i supervise my own kid and i never had a babysitter that ignored my son.

and you can't censor the internet because someone *might* see something about which you disapprove. if you're so worried about what some kid *might* see because of irresponsible supervision, then i'd suggest you password code your computer and monitor its use with a keystroke recorder.

Then you must be a very proud parent. It's good you do that.
BUT - as we all know, there are plenty out there that aren't. It's pretty bad when parents have to go to so much to protect their kids...because some fuckwad wants to flaunt his genitals.

well, there was the last name. rightwingers couldn't make enough weiner jokes.

but honestly, there's a big difference. apparently none of the people anthony played with complained about him.

imagine that...

'Coz Joy or Whoopi would never do anything like that huh?

:eusa_shhh:

you weren't on this board? didn't see the peals of joy from the rightwng? joy or whoopie might have (i don't know, i don't watch them, i work) but i suspect that maybe, just maybe, they would have made fun of him and laughed and said "what a schmuck", but they wouldn't have used it to drive him out of his congressional seat.

I was here.

Wasn't it you that called him by his first name?

I'm just saying that those evil right-wing talk show hosts, Joy and Whoopi had just as much fun with his name as the rest of the world.

:cool:

There was nothing about him harassing anyone while he was running for office, hypocrite.

There was nothing about him harassing anyone while he was running for office, hypocrite.

Sure there was. The allegations about Jones were all over the place during the campaign, although she hadn't filed suit yet. Stories about Clinton's sexual escapades were legion well before the election. Then there was the episode with Jennifer Flowers. Clinton offered her a job if she kept quiet. That's sexual harassment.

Why would he let his 7 year old daughter subscribe to Weiner's twitter feed?

I don't use twitter but....
What's put on twitter STAYS on twitter??? Is it impossible for anyone else on the entire internet, that possibly DID subscribe to his feed, now able to re-post any pictures that he may have had on it? We can with Facebook, so just wondered if there's a difference?
Take it up with Brietbart, he's the one that posted the pictures on the internet.

Would you want your daughter to work for Herman Cain? :eusa_eh:

Until we find out for sure what happened and not just gossip - then yes, i'd have no problem with it. As far as i know all he did was say something, or indicate something, which the woman (or women) took offense at.

I've worked in factories / offices for 40 years....there's always someone that rubs you the wrong way. They say things that offend others all the time, and you learn to ignore them. But there are also women (or men) out there that will sue for ANYTHING. They can't just tell the person to shut their trap, or just avoid that person. They have to make their lives hell instead.

What i've gathered so far is that instead of going through any long court proceedings and paying out huge amounts of money, they gave the woman an offer that she accepted so it would just be dropped. That's not admitting guilt, it's just a way around it so everyone involved doesn't have to go through a bunch of crap. Since she accepted the money and signed a form stating it would not be talked about, then she needs to HONOR that. Otherwise she should have never taken anything and pushed to go to trial. But if it is such a trivial thing that she was complaining about, she probably came out farther ahead by taking the deal...and she knew it!

But, we may never know.

What's the difference between Weiner and Cain?

Weiner didn't violate federal campaign finance laws.

I heard there was a "five figure" difference. That's a minimum of $10,000.00 and a maximum of $99,999.00.

My guess is $50,000.00. That's a nice round number.

Only innocent people pay "off". All Republicans know that.

It's fun to watch Republican defend sexual harassment.

I am not defending sexual harrassment and I dont believe anyone on this board is defedning it.

You are simply spinning the debate so you can take the high road.

But I find it interesting how you did NOT pick up on the fact that the left is OK with people we pay to represent our needs when they post pictures on the internet that are inappropriate.....

I agree that it is up to the parents to ensure our children are not exposed to such photos...

But that does not make Weinere any less of a dickhead in my eyes...

But Jillian and Ravi seem to be OK with it....

I find THAT a bit strange.

well, weiner didnt force himself on his employees........

You cant prove Cain did either.

Don't have to.

Cain has now admitted to sexually harassing One (01) Woman. There is now another woman( For a Total of 3-Women who now claiming Cain Harassed Them) who is coming forward.

There were Two (02) Women who received Five-Figure Cash Payouts from the National Restaurant Association.

Both Women signed a "Non-Disclosure Agreement". The women have not violated that Agreement, though is seeking a means by which she can speak out.

Cain has already lied about sexual harassment.

Cain admits to sexually harassing One (01) Woman.

Cain knows as long as the N.D.A. is in place, no party bound by that Agreement can speak unless and/or until such a time as the National Restaurant Association allows the parties involved to speak.

All that remains unknown at this time is how many women are in fact involved.

Liar.

Show proof of your claim (you liar) that Mr. Cain ever "admitted" sexual harassment of anybody.

You dickweed.

Aside from pictures, I'd say nothing at all.

One is proven to have actually done what they were accused of while the other isn't.

One is conservative one is liberal.

One the media sat on the story for almost 2 weeks the other the media jumped all over.

lets not forget how one denied the pictures claiming the GOP photoshopped to make him look bad....while all along, they were his pictures that he personally took.

Yeah there is that.

well, weiner didnt force himself on his employees........

You cant prove Cain did either.

Don't have to.

Cain has now admitted to sexually harassing One (01) Woman. There is now another woman( For a Total of 3-Women who now claiming Cain Harassed Them) who is coming forward.

There were Two (02) Women who received Five-Figure Cash Payouts from the National Restaurant Association.

Both Women signed a "Non-Disclosure Agreement". The women have not violated that Agreement, though is seeking a means by which she can speak out.

Cain admits to sexually harassing One (01) Woman.

Cain knows as long as the N.D.A. is in place, no party bound by that Agreement can speak unless and/or until such a time as the National Restaurant Association allows the parties involved to speak.

All that remains unknown at this time is how many women are in fact involved.

Please post the video or transcript where Cain "Admits to sexually harassing One (01) woman"

Forum List

Back