What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

Let me know when there is actual evidence that Cain did something illegal.

But, isn't it just like those with an agenda to decide guilt or innocence on nothing but gossip?

and what did wiener do that was illegal?

Well actually it could have been taken as "solicitation of a minor" since ANYONE of any age could have seen it! How would you like your 7 yr old daughter to view something like that? Maybe you wouldn't care???
Why would he let his 7 year old daughter subscribe to Weiner's twitter feed?

Aside from pictures, I'd say nothing at all.

One is proven to have actually done what they were accused of while the other isn't.

One is conservative one is liberal.

One the media sat on the story for almost 2 weeks the other the media jumped all over.

lets not forget how one denied the pictures claiming the GOP photoshopped to make him look bad....while all along, they were his pictures that he personally took.

Very good point, Manifold. I didn't get away with much in my early childhood. It was as if my parents could sense when my sister and I were watching boobs on TV. Everytime we tried to sneak around and watch Porky's, they would just feel it. Next we would hear: "What are you guys watching???"

There has always been smut. You just have to keep an eye on the chitterlings.

and what did wiener do that was illegal?

Well actually it could have been taken as "solicitation of a minor" since ANYONE of any age could have seen it! How would you like your 7 yr old daughter to view something like that? Maybe you wouldn't care???

I don't use twitter but....
What's put on twitter STAYS on twitter??? Is it impossible for anyone else on the entire internet, that possibly DID subscribe to his feed, now able to re-post any pictures that he may have had on it? We can with Facebook, so just wondered if there's a difference?

Yeah, kids of all ages with stupid and/or absentee parents. :thup:

Yup...and there are PLENTY of those out there!

then it's pretty much their parents' problem.

Well then i guess it's all ok...right? How about a babysitter possibly wanting the kid to stay busy and lets her sit at a computer to keep her out of her hair? Parents can't completely shelter their kids from everything.

What's put on twitter STAYS on twitter??? Is it impossible for anyone else on the entire internet, that possibly DID subscribe to his feed, now able to re-post any pictures that he may have had on it? We can with Facebook, so just wondered if there's a difference?
Take it up with Brietbart, he's the one that posted the pictures on the internet.

Would you want your daughter to work for Herman Cain? :eusa_eh:

Yup...and there are PLENTY of those out there!

then it's pretty much their parents' problem.

Well then i guess it's all ok...right? How about a babysitter possibly wanting the kid to stay busy and lets her sit at a computer to keep her out of her hair? Parents can't completely shelter their kids from everything.

i supervise my own kid and i never had a babysitter that ignored my son.

and you can't censor the internet because someone *might* see something about which you disapprove. if you're so worried about what some kid *might* see because of irresponsible supervision, then i'd suggest you password code your computer and monitor its use with a keystroke recorder.

he removed the pics within about 30 seconds. breitbart published them.

oh nooooooooooo...someone saw a penis!!

What's the difference between Weiner and Cain?

Weiner didn't violate federal campaign finance laws.

Aside from pictures, I'd say nothing at all.

well, there was the last name. rightwingers couldn't make enough weiner jokes.

but honestly, there's a big difference. apparently none of the people anthony played with complained about him.

imagine that...

'Coz Joy or Whoopi would never do anything like that huh?

:eusa_shhh:

you weren't on this board? didn't see the peals of joy from the rightwng? joy or whoopie might have (i don't know, i don't watch them, i work) but i suspect that maybe, just maybe, they would have made fun of him and laughed and said "what a schmuck", but they wouldn't have used it to drive him out of his congressional seat.

Take it up with Brietbart, he's the one that posted the pictures on the internet.

Would you want your daughter to work for Herman Cain? :eusa_eh:

I wouldn't want my dog working for Herman Cain after the medical speech flip out on the media.:eek: This guy has anger problems.

11.48am: CNN has run more footage of Cain's pushing and shoving match with journalists about an hour ago.

Cain was doing a tour of a high-tech research facility, with Cain telling the assembled media:

Let me say one thing, I'm here with these doctors and that's what I want to talk about. So don't even bother asking me all these questions you're curious about, don't even bother.

The journalists then quietly left – no, strangely enough they continued to pepper Cain with questions about sexual harassment. Cain then lost his cool somewhat:

What did I say? Excuse me! Excuse me! What part of no don't these people understand.

Suddenly it's not so much fun to be the front-runner, eh? A few weeks ago Cain couldn't get journalists to give him the time of day. Now this.

"12 noon: The New York Times's Caucus blog reports from the scene of the Cain v the Media heavyweight bout this morning in a hotel in Virginia:

Upon emerging, a mob of hotel security and other campaign personnel pushed back against various assembled photographers and a little bit of a scrum and tussle ensued, with at least one newspaper photographer taking a hard blow to the face.

All the while, Mr. Cain, who looked unusually agitated in the center of it all, was screaming, "Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me!"

US politics live blog: Herman Cain faces new accusations of sexual harassment | World news | guardian.co.uk

he removed the pics within about 30 seconds. breitbart published them.

oh nooooooooooo...someone saw a penis!!

All I saw was a viena sausage.

Forum List

Back