What would George Washington say about Netanyahu

Why speculate about the social issues of 250 years ago when the freaking world is going to hell in a handbasket and our president is abandoning solid allies in the Mid-East for secret negotiations with a criminal regime that chants "death to America"?

Why speculate about the social issues of 250 years ago when the freaking world is going to hell in a handbasket and our president is abandoning solid allies in the Mid-East for secret negotiations with a criminal regime that chants "death to America"?
Allies don't attack their alies...Israel has attacked,spied on and murdered America and Americans. The sooner you people get it through your THICK heads that we aren't the worlds policeman the better. Let countries in he ME deal with the ME. Obama is doing a great job of taking care of America. Period. Oh and there are no "secret negotiations" if they were secret we wouldn't know about them.I care less what people in Iran chanted. You think they are the ONLY nation or people to hate America or Americans? See unfortunately the world thinks EVERY US government represents the American people...they don't represent me at all when it comes to things I disagree with them on. Pakistan,Japan,Russia,Germany christ people in our own country hate America and Americans. BIG DEAL!

Allies don't attack their alies...Israel has attacked,spied on and murdered America and Americans. The sooner you people get it through your THICK heads that we aren't the worlds policeman the better. Let countries in he ME deal with the ME. Obama is doing a great job of taking care of America. Period. Oh and there are no "secret negotiations" if they were secret we wouldn't know about them.I care less what people in Iran chanted. You think they are the ONLY nation or people to hate America or Americans? See unfortunately the world thinks EVERY US government represents the American people...they don't represent me at all when it comes to things I disagree with them on. Pakistan,Japan,Russia,Germany christ people in our own country hate America and Americans. BIG DEAL!

Allies don't snub their allies.
Allies don't finance the defeat of the leaders of their allies.
Allies don't leak the secrets of their allies bombs to the world.
Obama has snubbed Netanyahu time and time again; helped finance the potential defeat of Netanyahu in the last election; and leaked the secrets of the atom bomb that Israel had. The sooner you get it through your THICK head that we no longer have allies, the better. Cameron would not even take Obamas calls. Obama is doing a great job on the golf course and that is about it. PERIOD. There are secret negotiations and we have only heard that the US, again, has caved. We were once a nation to be respected. but now we are hated, even while the countries accept our foreign aid. What's wrong with that picture?

Allies don't snub their allies.
Allies don't finance the defeat of the leaders of their allies.
Allies don't leak the secrets of their allies bombs to the world.
Obama has snubbed Netanyahu time and time again; helped finance the potential defeat of Netanyahu in the last election; and leaked the secrets of the atom bomb that Israel had. The sooner you get it through your THICK head that we no longer have allies, the better. Cameron would not even take Obamas calls. Obama is doing a great job on the golf course and that is about it. PERIOD. There are secret negotiations and we have only heard that the US, again, has caved. We were once a nation to be respected. but now we are hated, even while the countries accept our foreign aid. What's wrong with that picture?
Israel is not an ally. Period. They have attacked,murdered and spied on America. Fuck em.
What George Washington Would Have Said About Netanyahu - Mark Perry - POLITICO Magazine

Interesting article...be interesting to see some good ole anti American hatred from the Israel Firsters.

Not into reading fiction. Some writer thinks he can go back in time and read George Washington's mind. Are you this damn desperate?
Bahhhhhh Israel firster sheep.

Forum List

Back