Gov Youngkin pardons father who stood up for his daughter

Except the boy in question had a relationship with the daughter and had sex with her on multiple occasions during hookups in that same bathroom.
It doesn't matter how many times she said yes previously the only time that matters is the time she said "no". Consent is ALWAYS revokable.

'Consent is not the absence of "no", it's the presence of "yes"' - Anonymous

Nope. You are literally spewing nonsense.
No.

You're simply arguing with your own deliberate ignorance.

You want conservatism to fail, and I can't blame you for working so hard to make that happen.

Take care.

No.

You're simply arguing with your own deliberate ignorance.

You want conservatism to fail, and I can't blame you for working so hard to make that happen.

Take care.

No, you are arguing that there is no definition of leftist, which is asinine.

Straw man.

There are numerous definitions of the various iterations of leftism.

Anarchism alone is almost infinitely complex.

What's asinine is your black & white world view.

Yes, there is a black and white definition of leftist. If you are leftist, you are, by definition, statist.

You are the one hurling straw man after straw man trying to devolve the meaning of the word.

Elephants are complex.

So too human belief systems, and the many/varied organizations and ideologies which arise around these belief systems.

Liberals and leftists are diametrically opposed however; the US left has far more in common with US conservatives.

What a laughable assertion. The American Communist Party/Demofascists, thank you for your service.

A dad who faced jail for protesting about his daughter's rape by a transgender student at a Virginia high school has been pardoned by Governor Glenn Youngkin.

Scott Smith was given a 10-day suspended sentence for disorderly conduct after he was dragged out of a school board meeting for protesting about the Stone Bright High School student, who went on to attack another girl.

'We righted a wrong,' Youngkin said on Sunday. 'He should've never been prosecuted here. This was a dad standing up for his daughter.'

'His daughter had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom of a school, and no one was doing anything about it.

'This was a gross miscarriage of justice.'

Youngkin's decision comes after strong backlash on the case that included the Loudoun County Superintendent losing his job and the George Soros-backed District Attorney being yanked from the case.

Youngkin said school had 'covered it up' and told Fox that parents must have the final say over their children's education.

'Mr Smith did what any father would do, what any parent would do, which is stand up for their child,' Youngkin told Fox News Sunday.

'I spoke with Mr Smith on Friday, and I had the privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on Friday.'

View attachment 827675

Comment:
The Stone Bright school board is what left wing tyranny looks like.
People who are elected with Soro's funding should be hounded out of office.

the rape story was fishy, and the arrest was not for "protesting" but for terrorist threats at the school board.

You are not making much sense
Did you confuse one of your posts for one of mine?
Maybe in your own little world, but not to me, and I think plenty of others too
Liberals and leftists are diametrically opposed.

Your insistence otherwise harms conservatism and helps liberals, so if that's your aim, well done. :)
Lets see your complaint if you can
??????

What a laughable assertion. The American Communist Party/Demofascists, thank you for your service.
You're being completely ridiculous, and are wildly ignorant.

But speaking of attacks on personal freedom, the never-ending Republican assault on reproductive freedom and gay rights is a perfect example of statism and the stripping away of core personal liberty.

Thus by YOUR definition, Republicans are fascists/communists.

Forum List

Back