Newt Gingrich Shares Terrifying Secret About Obama

There aren't enough diapers on store shelves to keep you MAGA Tards stocked with them as you soil yourselves on a daily basis over the jam that the orange knuckle dragger got himself into.

Sad.
Squawk...Trump...Squawk...Trump...Squawk..

Probably because Trump is still the de facto leader of your party. He’s the leading candidate with over 50% support in a party with 29% of the registered voters. 17% of the public are borderline batshit crazy which pretty much matches gop trump supporters, who keep claiming they’re right on every made up issue while over 80% of the deciders are wrong…..sounds like fascism or at least apartheid gov in the making.
Worse. The Patriotic taxpayers are angry and democrats are scared to death. Democracy in action. Democrats love democracy until they don't.

“Obama is the only president since Woodrow Wilson to stay in Washington, and in Wilson’s case, he stayed because he had a severe stroke and he could not be moved.”

“So the fact that Obama is here all the time, the fact that his staff permeates, literally permeates the Biden administration, and Obama is really, really smart,” he continued.

“Whatever Biden’s problems are at being kind of slow and cognitively decaying, Obama doesn’t have any of those problem,” the former House Speaker said.

“If you watched the administration, it is much more an Obama administration than, say, the Joe Biden of 10 or 15 years ago.”

“This is a very radical, very left-wing administration deeply dedicated to policies that are close to crazy,” he concluded.

... and more at the link. Of course, he can't leave anything to chance, since it would mean RICO indictments for nearly all of his cronies and the DNC.

According to a report by Jonathan Martin of Politico, former President Obama recently convened a series of meetings with junior members of the House of Representatives. These sessions occurred at Obama’s Washington office and were accompanied by a selection of cheese and crackers.
What kind of cheese and what kind of crackers?

Right, the gop controlled congress has all your facts now. You sent them in right ? Otherwise, you’re blowing smoke up your ass.

Correction Deep State Controlled Congress. Those who have done exactly nothing over 8 months. But you knew that, right fag boy Eckersley? So SHUP hack. Tired of your BS on every thread.

Correction Deep State Controlled Congress. Those who have done exactly nothing over 8 months. But you knew that, right fag boy Eckersley? So SHUP hack. Tired of your BS on every thread.
What kind of cheese and crackers was served at these Obama meetings? We need to know!

You gotta be amazed by a gop party that supports and lauds criminalty, fraud and incompetence in govt.

As opposed to your criminal syndicate that conducts pogroms like the Soviet Union did?

Gingrich made America great with FISCAL CONSERVATISM

Kevin McCarthy has NEVER SUPPORTED A SPENDING CUT

There is a difference...
qaiq0s03xgmb1.jpg

(Andrew Wilhoite)

Correction Deep State Controlled Congress.
The deep state. The magical fall back when all the other bullshit fails. Of course, they can’t tell us who the deep state is. But I’ll tell you. They are the lifetime non elected govt employees who take an oath to serve this country. Unlike Humpers who are cult infested morons, hard working dedicated employees do their job. While Humpers make up shit.

“Obama is the only president since Woodrow Wilson to stay in Washington, and in Wilson’s case, he stayed because he had a severe stroke and he could not be moved.”

“So the fact that Obama is here all the time, the fact that his staff permeates, literally permeates the Biden administration, and Obama is really, really smart,” he continued.

“Whatever Biden’s problems are at being kind of slow and cognitively decaying, Obama doesn’t have any of those problem,” the former House Speaker said.

“If you watched the administration, it is much more an Obama administration than, say, the Joe Biden of 10 or 15 years ago.”

“This is a very radical, very left-wing administration deeply dedicated to policies that are close to crazy,” he concluded.

... and more at the link. Of course, he can't leave anything to chance, since it would mean RICO indictments for nearly all of his cronies and the DNC.

According to a report by Jonathan Martin of Politico, former President Obama recently convened a series of meetings with junior members of the House of Representatives. These sessions occurred at Obama’s Washington office and were accompanied by a selection of cheese and crackers.
I have a feeling BO might be trying to pave the way for Michele in 2024, Does not mean it will happen but I would not rule it out.

Worse. The Patriotic taxpayers are angry and democrats are scared to death. Democracy in action. Democrats love democracy until they don't.

It's now reached the point that when I hear an American use the word "patriotic" I envision a radicalized right wing terrorrist ready to "fight like hell". All these right wing thugs will brag on their "patriotism".

They love America. It's the American people they hate.

It's now reached the point that when I hear an American use the word "patriotic" I envision a radicalized right wing terrorrist ready to "fight like hell". All these right wing thugs will brag on their "patriotism".

They love America. It's the American people they hate.
You envision that because you're brain is damaged, though I'm sure you love puppies and kittens.

The Eck is a fag ? Really ?

Forum List

Back