Gov Youngkin pardons father who stood up for his daughter

A dad who faced jail for protesting about his daughter's rape by a transgender student at a Virginia high school has been pardoned by Governor Glenn Youngkin.

Scott Smith was given a 10-day suspended sentence for disorderly conduct after he was dragged out of a school board meeting for protesting about the Stone Bright High School student, who went on to attack another girl.

'We righted a wrong,' Youngkin said on Sunday. 'He should've never been prosecuted here. This was a dad standing up for his daughter.'

'His daughter had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom of a school, and no one was doing anything about it.

'This was a gross miscarriage of justice.'

Youngkin's decision comes after strong backlash on the case that included the Loudoun County Superintendent losing his job and the George Soros-backed District Attorney being yanked from the case.

Youngkin said school had 'covered it up' and told Fox that parents must have the final say over their children's education.

'Mr Smith did what any father would do, what any parent would do, which is stand up for their child,' Youngkin told Fox News Sunday.

'I spoke with Mr Smith on Friday, and I had the privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on Friday.'

View attachment 827675

Comment:
The Stone Bright school board is what left wing tyranny looks like.
People who are elected with Soro's funding should be hounded out of office.

Awesome story. Thanks.

A dad who faced jail for protesting about his daughter's rape by a transgender student at a Virginia high school has been pardoned by Governor Glenn Youngkin.

Scott Smith was given a 10-day suspended sentence for disorderly conduct after he was dragged out of a school board meeting for protesting about the Stone Bright High School student, who went on to attack another girl.

'We righted a wrong,' Youngkin said on Sunday. 'He should've never been prosecuted here. This was a dad standing up for his daughter.'

'His daughter had been sexually assaulted in the bathroom of a school, and no one was doing anything about it.

'This was a gross miscarriage of justice.'

Youngkin's decision comes after strong backlash on the case that included the Loudoun County Superintendent losing his job and the George Soros-backed District Attorney being yanked from the case.

Youngkin said school had 'covered it up' and told Fox that parents must have the final say over their children's education.

'Mr Smith did what any father would do, what any parent would do, which is stand up for their child,' Youngkin told Fox News Sunday.

'I spoke with Mr Smith on Friday, and I had the privilege of telling Mr. Smith that I will pardon him, and we did that on Friday.'

View attachment 827675

Comment:
The Stone Bright school board is what left wing tyranny looks like.
People who are elected with Soro's funding should be hounded out of office.

Depends really on how he did it.

Did you confuse one of your posts for one of mine?

Liberals and leftists are diametrically opposed.

Your insistence otherwise harms conservatism and helps liberals, so if that's your aim, well done. :)

??????
Not really

Most liberals are just leftists at heart

They both loathe conservatives

May be, but I look at actions. Or the lack thereof.

Liberals do.

On the left, it varies.

But keep up the good work, and the left WILL start hating you all. :)
If lefties suddenly became my friends I must be doing something wrong

We are a deeply divided nation and the left has no interest in including white conservatives in the country’s future

If lefties suddenly became my friends I must be doing something wrong
If what you'r trying to do is destroy conservatism, keep on hating the left. :)
We are a deeply divided nation
Yup.
and the left has no interest in including white conservatives in the country’s future
False; it's conservatives insanely claiming that liberals are the left preventing this.

Learn who your allies could be, or keep burning conservatism down - your choice.

If what you'r trying to do is destroy conservatism, keep on hating the left.
I would have to be insane to allow far lefties to define what a conservative is or isnt

Libs are the ones trying to destroy their enemies on the right

That's great. Now what about the School Board and the police who arrested the father for defending his daughter? They need fired as well and charged with a crime.

How about the FBI scum that were sent by the Potatohead Administration to track down other School Board protesters?

They violated their oath to protect the Constitution and should be held accountable.

How about the FBI scum that were sent by the Potatohead Administration to track down other School Board protesters?

They violated their oath to protect the Constitution and should be held accountable.
The biden goon squad

The biden goon squad
The FBI use to track down real criminals.

Nowadays the only thing they are focused on are Patriots that protested a stolen election, parents that protested oppressive school board policies and Potatohead's political opponents.

When Queer Barry said to never underestimate the ability of Potatohead to fuck something up this is what he was talking about. He fucked up the FBI.

Forum List

Back