What will CEOs do with that extra cash from the tax scam?

False dichotomy

Any CEO would do what's best for his company and stockholders. And there are many more choices and combinations of choices than your tiny 2 dimensional brain can think of

Any CEO would do what's best for his company and stockholders.

Raising pay isn't on the list.

It might be it might not be but then again it's none of your fucking business is it?

Obviously it's not. If it were "best for his company and stockholders", it would have been done.
It absolutely is my business when elected officials put $1.5T on credit to make it happen, dope.

You somehow think that the money businesses pay in taxes is yours so you think that the money they save in a tax cut is yours too, right?

I believe that adding $1.5T in additional debt to further enrich the already rich without a single concession from them is an incredibly heinous act.

Yet you fricken clowns were OK with it when Obama flushed a whole lot more money down the toilet.

It might be it might not be but then again it's none of your fucking business is it?

Obviously it's not. If it were "best for his company and stockholders", it would have been done.
It absolutely is my business when elected officials put $1.5T on credit to make it happen, dope.

You somehow think that the money businesses pay in taxes is yours so you think that the money they save in a tax cut is yours too, right?

I believe that adding $1.5T in additional debt to further enrich the already rich without a single concession from them is an incredibly heinous act.

Yet you fricken clowns were OK with it when Obama flushed a whole lot more money down the toilet.

Obama blows $10 trillion with little to show for it, nearly a trillion alone on his so called stimulus, has the Fed print $3.4 trillion in phony money, and its crickets from the left.

So, you're basically and OPENLY admitting that this tax scam IS designed to help CEOs............the damn nerve of these bastards calling it a "Middle Class Tax Cut".......don't you agree???....................LOL
I'm not admitting anything.

You asked a question that was a false dichotomy. I merely pointed that out and then told you what a CEO would do with the money his company saved from any tax cut

The middle class has most of their retirement and pension savings are invested in corporations, trillions of dollars. As shareholders they are the boss of the CEO's.

They are not majority shareholders by any stretch of the imagination

What part of trillions of dollars the middle class has invested in corporations don't you comprehend? You libs and your hatred of corporations, you are too dishonest to admit that tax cuts that benefit businesses and corporations ALSO benefit the middle class, suck it.

So what? Those stocks did not just disappear did they? Those people will all sell those stocks for income on which to live in retirement won't they?

Tell me what if the value of the stock these people hold increases because of the tax cut? What will you whine about then?

False dichotomy

Any CEO would do what's best for his company and stockholders. And there are many more choices and combinations of choices than your tiny 2 dimensional brain can think of

But you had no problem with the debt added under other administrations?

Personally I would rather see draconian spending cuts but you sheep would whine exponentially more than you do now if that were to happen

you are too dishonest to admit that tax cuts that benefit businesses and corporations ALSO benefit the middle class, suck it.

have some more orange kool-aid.......you've "earned" it............

ou asked a question that was a false dichotomy. I merely pointed that out and then told you what a CEO would do with the money his company saved from any tax cut

.....and that's very much appreciated.....BUT, your "conclusion" of what CEOs will do with the extra cash, is CONTRARY to what your fucked up republicans are stating about this tax scam.

ou asked a question that was a false dichotomy. I merely pointed that out and then told you what a CEO would do with the money his company saved from any tax cut

.....and that's very much appreciated.....BUT, your "conclusion" of what CEOs will do with the extra cash, is CONTRARY to what your fucked up republicans are stating about this tax scam.

There are no republicans that are mine in office. I am not now nor have I ever been a member of any political party and I have not voted for a republican in any election in the past 20 years.

And what if the stock of these companies increases in value? Would that not benefit the people who are invested in these companies in their retirement accounts via stocks and or mutual funds ?

And what if the stock of these companies increases in value? Would that not benefit the people who are invested in these companies in their retirement accounts via stocks and or mutual funds ?

Collectively, ONLY 43% of Americans own one or more stocks......

So? none of those people are in the so called middle class?

And the people who don't own stocks or mutual funds have made the choice not to. I know you have a problem with people making their own choices but you're just going to have to get over that.

And the people who don't own stocks or mutual funds have made the choice not to. I know you have a problem with people making their own choices but you're just going to have to get over that.

Right over your half brain.......Go back to bed.

The tax cut for corporations is permanent.

The tax cut for you is temporary.

That sounds like a good Democrat commercial in 2018. And it should be.

Unless the Dem commercial explains that the Dems wrote a permanent tax cut bill for individuals and the Republicans fought it, it won't mean shit.

Don't you get it?
The 43% who own stocks are all 1%ers!!!

Rich bastards! DERP!!!

Forum List

Back