True MAGA patriots must remove themselves from Biden’s booming economy, cash out 401(k)s

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The disinformation media has lied about how America has done under Biden.

True MAGA patriots must remove themselves from Biden’s booming economy, cash out 401(k)s​

To all devoted MAGA patriots aboard the Trump Train:

America’s economy appears to have gone woke and is now fully supporting the reelection of Crooked Joe Biden. I’m not sure how this happened, but no matter how much we say the economy is terrible, it keeps unpatriotically refusing to be terrible, posing a direct threat to PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump in the 2024 presidential race.

Just look at these recent headlines about the now-totally-liberal economy:
Along with all that, the S&P 500, which we now know has a liberal bias, hit a record high Jan. 19, wage growth is beating inflation and jobless claims hit their lowest point since 2022.

A booming Biden economy is bad for America and worse for Trump

None of this is good news if you care about President Trump or America. It’s clear Democrats are manipulating the economy and making it the strongest economy in the world in order to fool voters into thinking Biden is a competent president.

Don’t believe me? If you own stocks or have a 401(k), just look at your balance and you’ll see EXACTLY what these cheaters are up to. They’re trying to buy your votes by putting more money in your pockets. That’s cheating. DON’T BE FOOLED!

It’s clear true Trump supporters cannot be party to this kind of liberal skullduggery. So in response to this distressing spate of positive economic news, I hereby call on all MAGA faithful to remove themselves from the CORRUPTLY BOOMING BIDEN ECONOMY.

True MAGA patriots must remove themselves from Biden’s booming economy, cash out 401(k)s​

America’s economy appears to have gone woke and is now fully supporting the reelection of Crooked Joe Biden. I’m not sure how this happened, but no matter how much we say the economy is terrible, it keeps unpatriotically refusing to be terrible, posing a direct threat to PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump in the 2024 presidential race.

Along with all that, the S&P 500, which we now know has a liberal bias, hit a record high Jan. 19, wage growth is beating inflation and jobless claims hit their lowest point since 2022.

None of this is good news if you care about President Trump or America. It’s clear Democrats are manipulating the economy and making it the strongest economy in the world in order to fool voters into thinking Biden is a competent president.

Don’t believe me? If you own stocks or have a 401(k), just look at your balance and you’ll see EXACTLY what these cheaters are up to. They’re trying to buy your votes by putting more money in your pockets. That’s cheating. DON’T BE FOOLED!

It’s clear true Trump supporters cannot be party to this kind of liberal skullduggery. So in response to this distressing spate of positive economic news, I hereby call on all MAGA faithful to remove themselves from the CORRUPTLY BOOMING BIDEN ECONOMY.

Biden continues to give some people "free" money. EITC, child tax credit, etc. They are spending it and then some, going into higher debt. The chickens will come home to roost.

All any economic increase will do is fix the losses my 401k had due to COVID and Biden's stagflation.

DemoKKKrat tool Paul Krugman tried that when Trump was elected, except it actually worked on dumbfucks like you.

LOL

Forum List

Back