Dem civil war: Pro-Hamas Google employees occupy CEO's office demanding the company sever ties with Israel

I miss when the only people that protested in America only protested something about America itself.

We have let too many foreigners into the country that only care about their country they came from, and let too many Americans become so lazy and dumbed down by social media they protest for other countries with no actual insight or knowledge yet don't care about their own country they live in.

Our society has become radicalized.

If Google had any sense or balls they would fire every one of the people involved. The work place is no place for political or social agenda nonsense.
This 100%. We even have working class and poor people who are invested into Israel, Palestine, Russia, or Ukraine, more than their own lives.

Jew-hate is going to cost Google a LOT of money.

This is great news!

Google employees are actively occupying the California office of Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian and refusing to leave until the company stops doing business with Israel, video live-streamed by the employees shows.

In a Twitch livestream titled “notech4apartheid,” Google employees can be seen donning keffiyehs and sitting on the floor in his office. On the 10th floor in the New York City Google office, where a simultaneous anti-Israel rally took place, employees carried anti-Israel signs, and shouted chants asking Kurian, “How many kids did you kill today?”

The protests were announced in internal emails to employees that shared a list of demands, including that Google drop its $1.2 billion contract with Israel for Project Nimbus, a cloud-computing project of the Israeli government, and the Israeli Defense Forces that contracts Google and Amazon for various services.
Sounds like an insurrection to me. I wonder how much jail time Biden's DOJ will give them?

Loyalties to one side or the other change slowly.

The confusion over whether it's the D's or the R's who hate the Zionist regime isn't helpful on keeping on message.

Now it's a valid question to wonder whether Americans will come together to support world war, or oppose it?
Civilization Has Been at War With Islam Since the Dark Ages

Forum List

Back