What well known person does everyone say you look like?

Feeding trolls only perpetuate them Chris....just sayin...
She cannot stand it! She has emotional problems.

Lack of self control is an indicia of low intelligence.

Just letting you know what a weirdo freak you are. Why do you keep addressing my posts? Obviously you are the one with the serious problem around here, bud. :lol: You like abuse, don't you, weirdo?
Why do you keep addressing MY posts?

Okay, I won't. Now shut the fuck up. You would seriously be doing a good deed.
We'll see. Thus far you have been quite unsuccessful, sweetie.

Dude...your being a Troll. Your new here, listen to this if anything - once you get the reputation as a troll here...you will get nothing but ridicule from everyone.
So..please...go back to playing WoW or however it is you amuse yourself and stop being a pest.

This douche has been here a few times with a few different names. Why they keep allowing this loser to come back, I don't know.

This guy is always following me around the forum and harassing me about one thing or another. He needs to get his fat old stupid ass kicked. :D
I never follow Chris around. She is a fruitcake.

Yeah right. Lol. Yes you do. Now, like I told you, go bother somebody else because I'm not interested in you. I think you are disgusting, ugly old man.
The kind that she falls head over heels for daily..

You wish. Lol. :D I only date nice guys who have jobs.
Sexist..

Dude...your being a Troll. Your new here, listen to this if anything - once you get the reputation as a troll here...you will get nothing but ridicule from everyone.
So..please...go back to playing WoW or however it is you amuse yourself and stop being a pest.
Fuck off, shit head.

This guy is always following me around the forum and harassing me about one thing or another. He needs to get his fat old stupid ass kicked. :D

Yeah right. Lol. Yes you do. Now, like I told you, go bother somebody else because I'm not interested in you. I think you are disgusting, ugly old man.
Go? This is not a tangible place where you are the gatekeeper. Ha ha!

GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE. Are you starting to take the hint yet?

This douche has been here a few times with a few different names. Why they keep allowing this loser to come back, I don't know.
That was an unsolicited insult, sweet pea.

Go? This is not a tangible place where you are the gatekeeper. Ha ha!

GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE. Are you starting to take the hint yet?
Again, you cannot kick me out of here. Are you mentally ill? This is getting pathetic.

Okay, obviously I have to put this freak on ignore. You see what kind of weirdos they allow around here. Geez. SMH.

Trolls are trolls Chris, the more you feed them the more they troll. There is no end to their annoyance except to ignore them. The feeding can easily go on for pages, or roll your eyes and they go away after a few post. With that canned corn your eating you'll get heartburn. :)

Okay, obviously I have to put this freak on ignore. You see what kind of weirdos they allow around here. Geez. SMH.

Trolls are trolls Chris, the more you feed them the more they troll. There is no end to their annoyance except to ignore them. The feeding can easily go on for pages, or roll your eyes and they go away after a few post. With that canned corn your eating you'll get heartburn. :)

What is wrong with them?

Don't these trolls have anything better to do? It's really messed up. These must be people who need intensive psychiatric therapy. :D

Forum List

Back