What well known person does everyone say you look like?

God, no wonder you are still single!

Why do you keep addressing me? Can't you take a hint? I'm not interested in you, weirdo. Bonzi likes you. Go talk to her, fag!
You are getting out of line with me, Chrissy poo. You know you have no self control; you respond at a 3:1 ratio. That is pure harassment.

I am documenting everyone of your responses. If I feel like it, I may even get you banned.

Get lost, fag. Go bother somebody else. I'm NOT interested in you! Take the hint, loser. Get a job too.
Then stop talking to me, you nitwit.

Get out of this thread. Nobody wants you posting here or anywhere. You fucking weird freak!
You moron! You can't kick me out of a thread! Ha ha ha ha!!!

It's true.

What's true? That you're a fag? I know. Don't you even work or have a job, loser?

Now, like I've told you a million times, get lost and don't bother me with your retardedness.
You are being WAY out of line. I have not been derogatory about you in any way.

Fuck off, loser. I don't want you talking to me. I think you're a disgusting tard.
Your ridiculous responses are an implicit invitation for me to respond (talk) to you.

Umm, no they aren't. You are just retarded.
Uhhhhh... Yes it is, you moron. You cannot complain about me talking to you when you persist on posting to my comments! Ha ha ha!!

Why do you keep addressing me? Can't you take a hint? I'm not interested in you, weirdo. Bonzi likes you. Go talk to her, fag!
You are getting out of line with me, Chrissy poo. You know you have no self control; you respond at a 3:1 ratio. That is pure harassment.

I am documenting everyone of your responses. If I feel like it, I may even get you banned.

Get lost, fag. Go bother somebody else. I'm NOT interested in you! Take the hint, loser. Get a job too.

Get out of this thread. Nobody wants you posting here or anywhere. You fucking weird freak!

I'm just letting you know. You are a weirdo freak, and nobody likes you . . . except Bonzi. Now, go talk to her. See ya, loser! Bye bye now!

I'm just letting you know. You are a weirdo freak, and nobody likes you . . . except Bonzi. Now, go talk to her. See ya, loser! Bye bye now!
No, in the real world lots of people living near me. You are the one having the hissy fit.

Edit: like me, not living near me.

No, in the real world lots of people living near me. You are the one having the hissy fit.

And they all hate you.

And they all hate you.
Nope.

Ok, Chris, get out of here!

Feeding trolls only perpetuate them Chris....just sayin...
She cannot stand it! She has emotional problems.

Lack of self control is an indicia of low intelligence.

Just letting you know what a weirdo freak you are. Why do you keep addressing my posts? Obviously you are the one with the serious problem around here, bud. :lol: You like abuse, don't you, weirdo?

Just letting you know what a weirdo freak you are. Why do you keep addressing my posts? Obviously you are the one with the serious problem around here, bud. :lol: You like abuse, don't you, weirdo?
Why do you keep addressing MY posts?

This guy is always following me around the forum and harassing me about one thing or another. He needs to get his fat old stupid ass kicked. :D
I never follow Chris around. She is a fruitcake.

Yeah right. Lol. Yes you do. Now, like I told you, go bother somebody else because I'm not interested in you. I think you are disgusting, ugly old man.

Why do you keep addressing MY posts?

Okay, I won't. Now shut the fuck up. You would seriously be doing a good deed.

Dude...your being a Troll. Your new here, listen to this if anything - once you get the reputation as a troll here...you will get nothing but ridicule from everyone.
So..please...go back to playing WoW or however it is you amuse yourself and stop being a pest.

This guy is always following me around the forum and harassing me about one thing or another. He needs to get his fat old stupid ass kicked. :D

Yeah right. Lol. Yes you do. Now, like I told you, go bother somebody else because I'm not interested in you. I think you are disgusting, ugly old man.
The kind that she falls head over heels for daily..

Hurry up and "abuse me", whatever that means. I have to cook dinner. I am steaming shrimp and tossing them in some linguini. Unlike your shitty dinner, mine is actually going to taste good!

The kind that she falls head over heels for daily..

You wish. Lol. :D I only date nice guys who have jobs.

Hurry up and "abuse me", whatever that means. I have to cook dinner. I am steaming shrimp and tossing them in some linguini. Unlike your shitty dinner, mine is actually going to taste good!

With your filthy disgusting hands? Ewww. Probably tastes like ass.

Go? This is not a tangible place where you are the gatekeeper. Ha ha!

Forum List

Back