What well known person does everyone say you look like?

I don't know. Nobody has ever told me that I look like someone famous.
Isn't it obvious......Mary Steenburgen.

Mary%20Steenburgen-SGG-055670.jpg

Okay, obviously I have to put this freak on ignore. You see what kind of weirdos they allow around here. Geez. SMH.

Trolls are trolls Chris, the more you feed them the more they troll. There is no end to their annoyance except to ignore them. The feeding can easily go on for pages, or roll your eyes and they go away after a few post. With that canned corn your eating you'll get heartburn. :)

What is wrong with them?

Their trolls...people that literally feed off of other people's anger. In real life they are those people that love to stir the shit...start rumors, repeat what others say they shouldn't...pretend to befriend someone only to create problems between them and someone else...they are not worth your time.

there is an actress----NOT PARTICULARLY KNOWN FOR BEAUTY---that I have
been hearing about all my life-------long before I knew who she was. She is not
actually an ugly duckling----but no pin-up

Well??? Who is it? Are we supposed to guess without even knowing what you look like in real life?

you need not know-----it is such a striking resemblance that if I SAY IT-----someday
someone will run into me ------and yell -----"OH SO YOU ARE ROSIE"
Not Rosie O'Donnell?

is that a PUSH UP job?

No, I'm not wearing a bra. Lol. :D

*****SHEEEES****** you is "STACKED" <<<< is that one still a boob word?

My boobs are just high up on my chest, maybe that makes them look deceptively bigger than what they actually are! :dunno: They not big though, take my word for it.

big enough-----long long long ago-----I read that the French consider anything
beyond that which can fill a wine glass-----(something like four ounces) to
be SUPERFLUOUS
The Frenchmen say "Anything more than a mouthful is wasted."
The French are a bunch of girlymen.

Forum List

Back